Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them (31178 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Guys How Many Kids Wuld You Luv 2 Hav If This Practice Becomes Instituted? / As A Man Or Woman,how Many Kids Do You Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by XploraBen(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just three;two boys and one girl,or probably the other way round.That's the number of children I can adequately cater for...I can't cater for half a dozen or more!cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
sundoj08:

I'm picking jaden for my boy. Oya pick another name joor wink cheesy

Ipledge10... Baby this mad man said he'll steal your son and call him Jaden! Our baby Zion! cry cry cry come handle him. Then come home... dinner is served and desert is chilling wink
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by kaziblake(f): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
4 kids.

2boys and 2 girls.

No name yet

3 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
onosprince:
I would like to have 7 boys and no girls because i dont want their wahala. Their names are
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
And one extra out of my matrimonial home, that one will be named wrong day.

U should name the extra public holiday
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Barney11: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
2beautiful girls and a boy,I love girls!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by hopyroll(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
[b][/b][quote author=happney65 post=42535685]I want just two..Anybody that has more than two Kids should be shot at the Stake..Infact any Nigerian that has the intention of having more than 2,those other children would die before they are in Born..Amen...The Population is exploding and some stupppid people are saying they want to add more to it..Oloshi People..
bros, I for say u get lassa fever suppose I no decode Ur comment well

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
ladyF:
Just 1....maybe....will name her [size=15pt]LadyF[/size]
what is the meaning of the F attached to the lady in you signature.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by joey150(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
See dem..see dem

Na so ma papa talk till e born six of us.

But i love a large family..its all love and fun when we all home..
D hardest part is raising em..once you have..its fun..

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by theSpark(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Salma Oiza,
Salem,
Daniel,
David,
Mariam,
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by dacovajnr: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Saladin25:

So you want to f*ck a man. Because I have never seen a woman bearing Tajudeen, Kamorudeen nor Kamaldeen.
Those are my kids names Bro cheesy
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by kossyablaze(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
ladyF:
Just 1....maybe....will name her [size=15pt]LadyF[/size]
Lie lie.Na 3 pikin u go gimme
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by sundoj08(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Ipledge10... Baby this mad man said he'll steal your son and call him Jaden! Our baby Zion! cry cry cry come handle him. Then come home... dinner is served and desert is chilling wink

I said I'm picking the name for MY son except you're confirming that my sp.er.m actually made the boy in your womb shocked (product of our last escapade)
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by blackjack21(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
wtfCode:
oboy, na autonomous community them go give u be dat
if it will help things. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by yorex2011: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
3....2 lads and a lassie.....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by mjswthrt(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
1.Chizzy(girl) 2.Val(boy) 3.Danny(boy) 4.Angel(girl) Dis is just how I want mine to be
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by blackjack21(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ali13:
@ chocolateme, it real cos thats where i sch the Man almost 87 wives and children over hundred. his children has their own school without no out sided attending the sch, his house is like a market

I like that. grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by olac21(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
happney65:
I want just two..Anybody that has more than two Kids should be shot at the Stake..Infact any Nigerian that has the intention of having more than 2,those other children would die before they are in Born..Amen...The Population is exploding and some stupppid people are saying they want to add more to it..Oloshi People..

Easy bro-some pple ehn!some 6,some 7!for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
3kids for a start. A girl and two boys. But am planning to have up to 4 or 5 kids when more money
comes in...
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by kossyablaze(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Am gonna have 3boys
The Boys would be called
Shedrak, meshek and abednigo

They are gonnaa be Prayer Warriors tongue
from a tribalist?hmmmm
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by olac21(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Saladin25:
As many as I want as long as I have money to care of them.

Uh!ok keep it up!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by AminuRano87(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:
One boy... Jihad will be his name and Zion will be his middle name. Hamza is what mummy will call him.
Jihad Zion. How can one person answer these two Rival Names?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by happney65: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
olac21:

Easy bro-some pple ehn!some 6,some 7!for Nigeria

Don't mind them..Talking like an Average unenligtened Fellow..Rubbish
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Kingsasian(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
4 kids and as for the names, my wife will see to that
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
I want to have 5 kids if me and my future husband can afford them all smiley I love big families
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by lekxaid007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
only God Know... But I Wish 3, Mohammad,halimat(jolade),abdullah
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Kizyte(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
chocolateme:
Some of the ladies and gentlemen here especially the guys must be having a cool imagination of what their future kids will look like. I observed that guys seems to be so in love with having babies even though they are not the ones that carries the pregnacy.
So how many do you wish to have with your spouse and what names do you intend for them? Don't name them Indomie though.
Chocolateme will have four by God's grace..
Names:
Chimamandah
Love Jnr
Hubby names the other 2.
What's yours?
Come on! Maximum of 3, and minimum of 1 is OK
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by hanubarbie(f): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just 2,girl first & a boy...

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ipledge10(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
sundoj08:

Ipledge10 come and see what the name of your kids according to your bae.
anything she want...I will add lampard to it...
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by ipledge10(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
I want 2 kids...a boy and a gal...the boy lampard and gal chelsea so help me God

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Nienie(f): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
hopyroll:
wow....that's awesome, exactly how I wanted it...... since we both want the same thing, oya lets do it......abi I no fine reach Ur standard
abeg o..he's a nairalander
Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by martineverest(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
4 and all boys...i Have 5 sisters. Life as The only son was boring tho

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them by Coolgent(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Had it been our parent/fore parents opt for how many kids the will born in the future i dont think Nairaland may have members like u & I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.