Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Has Happened To My Hard Earned Likes And Shares? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Has Happened To My Hard Earned Likes And Shares? (410 Views)

END TIME!! Woman Snaps And Shares PRE-BURIAL Pictures Online / What Has Happened To All The Pimples On Our Ladies Faces? / What Has Happened To My Hard Earned Likes And Shares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To My Hard Earned Likes And Shares? by Timijo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
My hard earned LIKES and SHARES are gone cry cry cry This is the second or third time that this is happening to me. After labouring to gather hundreds of LIKES and SHARES, they just disappeared.
I'm using this medium to call the attention of Seun and other moderators to this. I need my LIKES and SHARES because they are my pride on nairaland.
#bringbackmylikesandshare#

(1) (Reply)

#brand New # Comedy Audio / Social Media Accounts For Sale / War.ng, Where Wonderful Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.