Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Production Of Quality Car Wash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Production Of Quality Car Wash (4429 Views)

Quality Car Storage Bag@ #3,000 Per Seat / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints / Coscharistech Gets NITDA Approval For Production Of Cosmos Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Any detergent can wash your car, yes!! but what about maintaining the color of your car? Stop destroying your car paint by using anyhow detergent, learn to produce your own car wash that maintains your paint and keep it shinny.

If you want to start up a business in this line, hit me up and let's talk, ok.

My ebook on car wash formula still on sale. Get yours at a token and thank me later.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lest I forget, if you are an ebook re-seller please do not bother getting in touch (I will course you if you do, lols.). I want people who really want to do something...........I'm giving out the comprehensive guide for just a token of 1k. I believe any serious person can afford that.

send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com for details.

1 Like

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
In case you are yet to be part of our free training thread here: www.nairaland.com/1798724/ Feel free to join us..........

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please, if you already have my ebook on production of over 15 daily need items you do not need to buy my ebook on car wash production, except if you personally desire to do so. simply send me a mail asking for tips on car wash production and it will be sent to you. I made that promise somewhere in our free training thread and someone just reminded me. Yes, I have got to keep to my words.

1 Like

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
the first 3 persons to post pictures of his/her product among those who got the ebook this week will get a gift from me.

i want to believe you are not buying the ebook just for buying sake or simply because you wanted to dash me your hard earned 1k. the only way i will be encouraged and happy is to see you doing something with it. let's see who does it first.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Strongbest:
Lest I forget, if you are an ebook re-seller please do not bother getting in touch (I will course you if you do, lols.). I want people who really want to do something...........I'm giving out the comprehensive guide for just a token of 1k. I believe any serious person can afford that.

send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com for details.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please, kindly read the above. The ebook on quality car wash production goes for just a token of N1,000 (one thousand naira). Trust me, it's a give away price. It's my own way of giving back........If you find it not worth the hype or below expectation come back here and request for your 1k back, I will not only refund your money (1k), I will also compensate you for wasting your time. please, don't also forget to drop your testimony here.

If 1k is too much for you to afford, trust me you have no true passion for production, fact!

1 Like

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by web20: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
i need it,buzz me on whatsapp 07055896391
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2016
web20:
i need it,buzz me on whatsapp 07055896391

Heyllo Sir, kindly send me a mail to : goldzmyne@gmail.com
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by emandman: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2016
This hustle is real.. You didn't even post ur own make!!!
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Flexherbal(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Thanks OP, I like creative people. Keep it up.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
emandman:
This hustle is real.. You didn't even post ur own make!!!

Thanks for stopping by, check this out : www.nairaland.com/1798724/.........................and do have a great day.
Big smile.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thanks OP, I like creative people. Keep it up.

Thanks for your comment Sir. smiley
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please be informed that our ebook on liquid car wash is now N 1,500 only.

Money back guaranteed: if you find the ebook not worth the price or even far much more, feel free to call me out here with proof and request back your money.

'What is worth doing is worth doing well.'

I appreciate your patronage so far. Thanks and stay blessed.

Strongbest.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Strongbest:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please be informed that our ebook on liquid car wash is now N 1,500 only.

Money back guaranteed: if you find the ebook not worth the price or even far much more, feel free to call me out here with proof and request back your money.

'What is worth doing is worth doing well.'

I appreciate your patronage so far. Thanks and stay blessed.

Strongbest.

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Keep your requests coming...........let's have a great week. smiley
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
If you are yet to get a copy of this great offer, make sure you get yours this week....let's do it again this week!

Have a blissful week-people. cool
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
It's being a great week, hope you all had a great week.

Let's have a nice weekend...........
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Strongbest:
Any detergent can wash your car, yes!! but what about maintaining the color of your car? Stop destroying your car paint by using anyhow detergent, learn to produce your own car wash that maintains your paint and keep it shinny.

Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Strongbest post=42537069]Any detergent can wash your car, yes!! but what about maintaining the color of your car? Stop destroying your car paint by using anyhow detergent, learn to produce your own car wash that maintains your paint and keep it shinny.

My ebook on car wash formula still on sale. Get yours at a token and thank me later.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by nobledeals(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
Boss boss, just stumbled on this thread

Market go come o
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2016
nobledeals:
Boss boss, just stumbled on this thread

Market go come o

Hahahah. It's being here for a while . Thanks o.
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by pearlon24(f): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Great job strongbest. please am interested in the e book. how do I go about it? I will also like to know the things contained in the book thanks
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by Strongbest(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2016
pearlon24:
Great job strongbest. please am interested in the e book. how do I go about it? I will also like to know the things contained in the book thanks

Thanks for your interest ma'am......you can send me a mail to goldzmyne@gmail.com for details or check our free training thread here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/ to see details and contents of all our available ebooks (page 84 precisely).
Re: Production Of Quality Car Wash by padresuks: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2020
I need sir 07012891462

(1) (Reply)

Get loan easily today / Top Daily Income Business In Nigeria Right Now / Herbert Wigwe Aide Escaped Death, Insisted He Would Go By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.