Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever (26345 Views)

Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / 12 Creative Ways To Drink Garri (cassava Flakes) / How To Safely Use Cooking Gas Cylinders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by charlsecy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
danduchi:
U dey add powder inside drinking garri?
Milk can be in powder.
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by Iamlordgee(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
I feel you bro.. My People just buy garri.. Pray on it and drink no evil formed against you shall prosper.. una know where garri don reach for this country... Boarding school students main food nai be that o
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by skedy1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
kirchofff:
Lol, see dis 1..........u neva sabi say lassa virus get heat-proof?? U go just die troway

THE BEST WAY TO PREVENT LASSA FEVER FROM DRINKING GARRI IS FOR YOU TO STORE YOUR GARRI IN A CONCEALED CONTAINER.......

You mean the garri you processed yourself, cos it's definitely not the you bought!
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by danduchi(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
charlsecy:
Milk can be in powder.
and dustin is also powder... He mentioned milk already y put powder again
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by Kirinwa: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
winkmart:

Guy, you want sack me for work abi, if u see as i laughed out loud...commot here jorrr

I couldn't help laughing too at that same part.
Make sure your eyes are on the garri to avoid the virus coming back. As if the virus could be seen with naked eye.

He even said , dia fada!

grin
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by jjblues(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op, not a bad idea. At least u proffer solution on ur own way when there aren't available solutions. I think this idea is good when you don't know the source of the GARRI or when it was not stored in a concealed container. @those condemning why did nt U suggest solutions at least the op has done something than never.
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by rottennaija(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
kirchofff:
lol, u mean say him fit don kpanyi abi? grin

and we no ko come know wen e happen whereas other don dry get the fever go far
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
kirchofff:
Lol, see dis 1..........u neva sabi say lassa virus get heat-proof?? U go just die troway

THE BEST WAY TO PREVENT LASSA FEVER FROM DRINKING GARRI IS FOR YOU TO STORE YOUR GARRI IN A CONCEALED CONTAINER.......

Liar, are u the manufacturer of the garri ?

Lassa contaminates the garri at the processing stage not in ur house..
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pheals:
Chisos crises!!! Son of Gawd
MAY God forgive you
Re: How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever by Pheals(f): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
MAY God forgive you
amen bro and u too because I didn't mean Jehovah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Flavour In Party Jollof Rice / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / 10 Disgusting Facts About Fast Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.