Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate (9200 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
byvan03:

grin grin

Your cavity is sexy..
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
I met a good man who completes me and i didn't see the need to wait.

Simple, I fell in love with the most amazing person I know What better way to express it than marry him, and have mini him and me walking around

I fell in love, I want a family, want someone I can grow old with and not be alone

Lizypumping:

Neat!!!!
So are you still with the person you fell in love with? And can you share some of thier responses with us??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by nasha1(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt:

When they get to my age and experience, they will know the best things to do in life is always wear a smile

That particular nasha1 is so obsessed with me
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think i am u who is obsess with some particular female family members and stop at nothing dan 2 quote dem and vomit ur bitterness.
old woman,grow up! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
nasha1:

You think i am u who is obsess with some particular female family members and stop at nothing dan 2 quote dem and vomit ur bitterness.
old woman,grow up! undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am not you with so much time to even notice
I only rem when I read your previous post, was wondering if I offended you before
And I saw you always have cheesy something on my moniker

I like the obsession sha
Its fun
grin

I love you too
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by nasha1(f): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am not you with so much time to even notice
I only rem when I read your previous post, was wondering if I offended you before
And I saw you always have cheesy something on my moniker

I like the obsession sha
Its fun
grin

I love you too
oh yes u do have plenty of time,i will remind u whenever u start palpating like an epileptic patient when your obsession start.That is when i noticed u,u are always on her case.Are u jealous,old woman?
I also like ur obsession with her.

I don't love e-ediots. good night.I can't waste my time with,too much 2 do tomorrow. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
nasha1:

oh yes u do have plenty of time,i will remind u whenever u start palpating like an epileptic patient when your obsession start.That is when i noticed u,u are always on her case.Are u jealous,old woman?
I also like ur obsession with her.

I don't love e-ediots.

Pls who is this Person you fighting for?
I need to know
Or you attacking me with your other moniker?

Nothing wey I no go see for NL
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by nasha1(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt:

Pls who is this Person you fighting for?
I need to know
Or you attacking me with your other moniker?

Nothing wey I no go see for NL
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mtchsewww u think i am jobless,creating moniker.How can u not see things when u behave like a child.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Are you preggy?
Do you live in US or you wanna travel to US to have your baby?
If so, travel section can also be very helpful.
Good luck and enjoy your marriage.

Lizypumping:
1.Let's talk family issues

2.How to stay hopeful within first year of marriage (pregnancy/fruit of the womb)

3. Healthy ethics and norms in first year of marriage

4.Transitioning from single to newly married

5.Male of female child

6.Advice and tips on determining child sex (sex styles and positions)

7.Planning for pregnancy

8.Prenatal and post natal care

9.Delivery in US

10. Faith in marriage

**choose a topic/number and enlighten us based on your experience or life stories around you**
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt and nasha1 are you guys gay? grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by ifyjohnson(f): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
MzStunner:
I got married December last year and its been pretty good so far.
when I was single I hardly cooked so I would say cooking everyday has been the biggest thing I have had to get used to.
DH is also from large close knit family so I have to always call all the siblings and their spouses often to "greet" them. I am Igbo and he is Yoruba, I also come from a polygamous dysfunctional family where everyone is minding their business while secretly hating and competing with you. He makes me call everyone often, says I have to get used to it, as per youngest iyawo. but his family is very easy to flow with, and they are not in our town, so if na call them want.....
I am barely 2 months in the game so sometimes I cant even believe I am married sef. till I go and look at the large framed wedding portraits hanging on the living room walls.
The most enjoyable thing is that I now have someone to share all my issues with, I am not used to that so its a very good feeling.
my hubby is over 6ft tall and huge, while I am about 5'2 and petite so I really enjoy the looks people give us when we are out together, I can also go out and look for trouble with all confidence now grin grin grin
Another thing is that I love the way people call me "madam" these days. My boss called me Madam yesterday and both of us burst into laughter. so yea, I am still transitioning into the association of "married women" and its been a smooth ride.

Ohio am so loving your post can't wait to testify like you for ever
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
cococandy:
Are you pretty?
Do you live in US or you wanna travel to US to have your baby?
If so, travel section can also be very helpful.
Good luck and enjoy your marriage.

Cococandy me I'm lost o! But let me say this - what if I'm pretty?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:
Dyt and nasha1 are you guys gay? grin grin angry angry

Watch how she attacks me on another thread

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

Cococandy me I'm lost o! But let me say this - what if I'm pretty?
Lol. It's my phone oversabi grin

Doing autocorrect for me.

I meant to type 'are you preggy'? Because of all your pregnancy related questions.
I've edited it
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
MzStunner:
I got married December last year and its been pretty good so far.
when I was single I hardly cooked so I would say cooking everyday has been the biggest thing I have had to get used to.
DH is also from large close knit family so I have to always call all the siblings and their spouses often to "greet" them. I am Igbo and he is Yoruba, I also come from a polygamous dysfunctional family where everyone is minding their business while secretly hating and competing with you. He makes me call everyone often, says I have to get used to it, as per youngest iyawo. but his family is very easy to flow with, and they are not in our town, so if na call them want.....
I am barely 2 months in the game so sometimes I cant even believe I am married sef. till I go and look at the large framed wedding portraits hanging on the living room walls.
The most enjoyable thing is that I now have someone to share all my issues with, I am not used to that so its a very good feeling.
my hubby is over 6ft tall and huge, while I am about 5'2 and petite so I really enjoy the looks people give us when we are out together, I can also go out and look for trouble with all confidence now grin grin grin
Another thing is that I love the way people call me "madam" these days. My boss called me Madam yesterday and both of us burst into laughter. so yea, I am still transitioning into the association of "married women" and its been a smooth ride.

But really I am finding it so difficult to call these people (hubby family). To me it looks like hypocrisy or what are we going to be saying over the phone. I think we should change our culture some
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
cococandy:

Lol. It's my phone oversabi grin

Doing autocorrect for me.

I meant to type 'are you preggy'? Because of all your pregnancy related questions.
I've edited it

Yea I did see that... I had replied before seeing the edit.
What about the pregnancy questions? Do you have tips on that?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt:

Watch how she attacks me on another thread

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao! Ok share the link let me see.. share link.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please does anyone knows how to make a male child. When I was young, I know I'm not making this up, I learnt there has to be a position when having sex you gone be as the woman to ensure/determine you fetus sex.. true or false
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

Yea I did see that... I had replied before seeing the edit.
What about the pregnancy questions? Do you have tips on that?
not really.

I'm a newbie like you too.

Was only suggesting that you can get some tips in the travel section since you mentioned delivery in the US. (That's if you don't already live here)

But if you already live here, your doctor, midwife/nurse and provider will give you every medical assistance you need.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
cococandy:
not really.

I'm a newbie like you too.

Was only suggesting that you can get some tips in the travel section since you mentioned delivery in the US. (That's if you don't already live here)

But if you already live here, your doctor, midwife/nurse and provider will give you every medical assistance you need.

Oh I see and thank you for that.
I do live around, it's for those that may need that help and hence you've suggested they check travel section for thier answers.
So what part are you living if you don't mind?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by ardel(f): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
PresVA:
Nothing funny about her posts, it rather sounded angry and bitter. . Except my sense of humour is on vacation? undecided

Make una enjoy una marriages please and if you want to talk about it, feel free.. kiss kiss smiley
Im happy you too read bw the lines.Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

Oh I see and thank you for that.
I do live around, it's for those that may need that help and hence you've suggested they check travel section for thier answers.
So what part are you living if you don't mind?
WA state.
You?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
cococandy:

WA state.
You?

DC.
Are there Nigerians there? I learnt it's all hilly there? I almost visited..
Obafemi Martin comes in mind when I hear about the state
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Project400: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
No one is discussing the impact and threats of spirit husbands?

This is a common issue in Nigeria.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

DC.
Are there Nigerians there? I learnt it's all hilly there? I almost visited..
Obafemi Martin comes in mind when I hear about the state
Few Nigerians
None in my immediate area that I know of. sad

We have Mt Rainier close to us. That's the only hilly part I know grin

Yea obafemi plays for the Seattle Sounders.
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Project400:
No one is discussing the impact and threats of spirit husbands?

This is a common issue in Nigeria.

Project400;

I'll say that should be your next project. grin grin
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
cococandy:

Few Nigerians
None in my immediate area that I know of. sad

We have Mt Rainier close to us. That's the only hilly part I know grin

Yea obafemi plays for the Seattle Sounders.
Nigerians are everywhere in this world...
Unlike this area this is where they breed..smh I had just relocated
You should visit this area if you want to meet your fellow Nigerians (in my hasua dialect wink
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Project400: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

Project400;

I'll say that should be your next project. grin grin

We actually initiated an independent study to find the correlation between spiritual spouses and spousal separation (divorce) in Nigeria. Its still a work in progress.

cheesy
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Project400:

We actually initiated an independent study to find the correlation between spiritual spouses and spousal separation (divorce) in Nigeria. Its still a work in progress.

cheesy

Project 401: Spritual Spouses and Spousal Separation among Nigerian low faiths. .
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Project400:

cheesy

Project401: Spritual Spouses and Spousal Separation among Nigerian low faiths. .
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Project400: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lizypumping:

Project401: Spritual Spouses and Spousal Separation among Nigerian low faiths
cheesy cheesy

low faiths? as in unbelievers? sinners?
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Project400:

cheesy cheesy

low faiths? as in unbelievers? sinners?

Yes o!

Jokes apart are u really working on such project or u were just trying to call our attention to likely things that happens in marriages
Re: Newly Married Within A Year or Less- Let's Relate by Souljaboi1: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dyt:

Its not for you to believe
Mumu

At my age so all I should think of is imaginary lies
Ode.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dyt:

When they get to my age and experience, they will know the best things to do in life is always wear a smile

That particular nasha1 is so obsessed with me
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How old are you sef that we wee not hear word again... undecided

Aunty teenager cheesy grin grin

Eku ai bere eni. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To BEAT Your Wife. / Whose right is it to choose the Wedding location? / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.