Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. (37702 Views)

Observable Truth: Yoruba Has More Igbo Named Towns Than Ndigbo / The Truth The Igbos Won't Wanna Hear,or Admit / 6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Jediel1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oya do open post abt benin airways.
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have been meaning to ask, all this blood money that people are spending, is it from CBN?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by prinsam30: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
no be today Tweaking start, I talk am
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Jediel1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg open post about benin airways it will be appreciated
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by feldido(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
dovebany:
dovebandy

See if you don't stop this nonsense ehn, u will Rot in jail
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by DrOladipo: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Reminds me of Nollywood's chicken and maize grains. No chicken has ever picked more than 10 grains if you like starve it till forever!

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by rawtouch: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
blood stained money abi
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by rita25(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
desperation and the luv of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by oboy3(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yoruba and blood ritual is like Bread and blue band butter

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by kinibigdeal(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
amiskurie:
Now go back to modakeke,ask the Baba if theres juice money too?

...and the lifespan of the doer.

So,if its lifespan is 100yrs,you should borrow me 100 Naira and help me buy VIJU MILK and give to the Baba.My name is Amiskurie.

And,I will be expecting alerts of not less than 29billion USD,so that Dangote can respect me.

..And so that I can finally marry Kendall jenner,Gigi hadid,keke parmer and to hijack osas ighodaro from that former Dada boy.

#Amiskurie. Aka #VijuMoney

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Freegift75: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
I will come out with comprehensive facts about Money Ritual (Not Blood Money). Watchout ... This write up is trash

I promise to educate Nigerian the reality of Ritual and mostly Money ritual

Watch out

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by olaniyi0(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
dake40:

What is this one saying?
oyami lenu o
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that many Africans still buy into that idea of "blood money". It's very implausible. It is a myth and so shall it remain. Blood money is not real and never will.
When money comes, it comes and when it doesn't, don't think you're cursed.

Like energy which is conserved I assert that man's activities and befallings are also conserved. Eg. While one side of the world is at peace, the other is at war. When one family witnesses a death, the other witnesses a birth.

Don't chain quick fortune to tales and misfortune to anything unlikely.

It is here in Nigeria I heard that they use people to make money and our Nollywood would describe all other nonsense. You can't convert death to money or blood to money. The only way that's possible but not literal is killing or shedding blood for gains. I can create a virus and it's cure. With the cure,my money is assured for me provided I play my games well. (Just an instance) .

Until science fully invade all those territories, you will still believe blood money rituals exist. Ignorance they say is a disease.

Gracias.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by akanniade10(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
dejonathan:
I been having some questions about this blood money stuff.. where did the money comes from??shey na bank abi from somewhere else? if to say na bank na who dey carry am and how them dey carry am?? pls i need answers to this from does who are old enough to understand what am saying... thanks

[size=15pt]Na Ànjònú dey carry am[/size]
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ignorance kills. Ignorance has killed more people than natural disasters. Ignorance kills people every day.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by dacovajnr: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
henrydadon:
This comment is pointless so you can stop reading it now. I said you can stop reading it now. Your wasting your time because you still are reading this pointless comment, so stop! I said stop! Okay what you want then you read it further but I tell you that it just isn't worth it, okay I had enough if you don't stop I stop !
Hope you're not the Man wey get 30 houses and still dey wear rag like a madman? grin

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by femi4: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
cekhoe:
I have been meaning to ask, all this blood money that people are spending, is it from CBN?
Its from the dead
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by jef131: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
There's no blood money like dansukigate
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by lekkie073(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ptoocool:
No blood money sure pass politics

Ask Saraki_ss_and_tell Ask Thieff_nu_boo Ask Osho Ask Fashola_werey Ask Ameachi_anya Ask Dansuki_akuya

Ask,,infact ask dem all gan,,
all these u mentioned were already rich before they ventured into politics...
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Praizekeyz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
dake40:

What is this one saying?
please for jehova's sake ask him! Cos I was already like "wetin we dey tok? Wetin dis one dey tok? E funny be dat to am o!!
Jus leave am make e enjoy
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Ijaya123: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
cekhoe:

You want to know the bullion van that carries the money to the recipient, right?
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by jydeskill1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
TheAgba:
It's quite unfortunate that many Africans still buy into that idea of "blood money". It's very implausible. It is a myth and so shall it remain. Blood money is not real and never will.
When money comes, it comes and when it doesn't, don't think you're cursed.

Like energy which is conserved I assert that man's activities and befallings are also conserved. Eg. While one side of the world is at peace, the other is at war. When one family witnesses a death, the other witnesses a birth.

Don't chain quick fortune to tales and misfortune to anything unlikely.

It is here in Nigeria I heard that they use people to make money and our Nollywood would describe all other nonsense. You can't convert death to money or blood to money. The only way that's possible but not literal is killing or shedding blood for gains. I can create a virus and it's cure. With the cure,my money is assured for me provided I play my games well. (Just an instance) .

Until science fully invade all those territories, you will still believe blood money rituals exist. Ignorance they say is a disease.

Gracias.
bros I pity u. I use to think d same way before but my brother Jazz is real, money ritual is real...if u want to confirm take a visit to Ogbomosho u will be amazed

17 Likes

Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
blazer234:
This is not limited to yourba. It happens in other tribes too

Please give us your own account.
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by justscorch: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
For research sake im ready to donate my preek to see if its only a myth or its for real,just point me to the right direction.
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Ptoocool(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
lekkie073:

all these u mentioned were already rich before they ventured into politics...

and what happens to those I didn't mention¿
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by neocortex: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
hrhobi1:
It's not all yahoo boys that does ritual, some. Are just lucky, in-short less than 20% involve in money ritual. They simply prey on the greed of the white folks.

All Nigerian politicians are involved in rituals that I know for sure.

You must be speaking from experience.
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by neocortex: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
jydeskill1:
bros I pity u. I use to think d same way before but my brother Jazz is real, money ritual is real...if u want to confirm take a visit to Ogbomosho u will be amazed

It's all scam.
To a victim of scammers ,everything looks real until the bubble burst.
Don't be fooled.
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by leksy07(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
kennyman2000:
Yahoo boys understands better.

Pity all those gals opening their legs for yahoo boys. Most of the gals destinies have been changed like Buhari change via yahoo plus things.

I actually know of a gal that's used like that. Nothing good comes her way anymore. Its disappointment anywhere she goes.

Shoutout to the all the real hustlers in the building! This year, God go bless our hustles yafunyafun and pick our calls before we even call am sef. Amen!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

You must be speaking from experience.
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by Abbycuttie(f): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
dejonathan:
I been having some questions about this blood money stuff.. where did the money comes from??shey na bank abi from somewhere else? if to say na bank na who dey carry am and how them dey carry am?? pls i need answers to this from does who are old enough to understand what am saying... thanks

omo Kekere n se e....omo de o mo Ogun o n pe lefo(pikin wey no sabi charm dey call am ordinary leaf)...... ask d deity
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is it spirit that bring the blood money? Does the spirit world mint currencies?
Re: Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. by jonathan111: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Freegift75:
I will come out with comprehensive facts about Money Ritual (Not Blood Money). Watchout ... This write up is trash

I promise to educate Nigerian the reality of Ritual and mostly Money ritual

Watch out

Oya we dey wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Why It Is Offensive To Give/Receive With Your Left Hand? / Olori Badirat Olaitan And Her Sons Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.