Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State (33839 Views)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / Photos From Fatal Accident On Ekpoma Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by dainformant(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Twas a really sad day yesterday following a fatal crash close to UNIZIK fence in Awka, the capital of Anambra state -which left some road users dead. The cause of the crash which involved a tipper conveying pharmaceuticals was not revealed as the incident left motorists in panic and confusion. The dead were evacuated by authorities who also helped clear the road to ensure flee flow of traffic.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/photos-from-fatal-accident-close-to.html

1 Share

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by northvietnam(m): 6:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Blood of Zachariah

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by AngryNigerian(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Why can't people stop being careless & reckless on d road bikonu!!! Chaiii!!! May God protect me & my own!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Pheals(f): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:
Blood of Zachariah
zachariah !! He was killed in the temple ... Rip to the dead

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by vikacydevato(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Is it that drivers are always reckless?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Xposer: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2016
dis is quite sad. RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Xposer: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2016
lol...this got me cracking up
Pheals:
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Pidggin(f): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Our road safety officials should do tests for alcohol levels on drivers who drive above speed limits.

RIP
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by northvietnam(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:
Blood of Zachariah

Pheals:

OK blood of Pheals........ grin

On a More serious Note, R.I.P. to the dead, God haven't we suffered enough
this new month with a bad news ..
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by CastedDude: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2016
this is very very tragic.. hope students were not affected

1 Like

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by ichoku: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2016
May God comfort their families. Amen.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Pheals(f): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2016
Xposer:
lol...this got me cracking up
it ain't funny they killed him undecided
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Pheals(f): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:

guy am not dead now ah
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by luvinhubby(m): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:

Ah! ah! Wetin. cheesy
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by bewla(m): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2016
what are u carrying mr truck
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by ideatoprince18(m): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2016
yy
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by northvietnam(m): 6:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Pheals:
guy am not dead now ah

Oh My O my, pheals on the beat.

you look so yellow , are you working with MTN .... grin

Bae you look Cool honestly smiley
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Xposer: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2016
lalasticlala come and see oo
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Caseless: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Why can't people stop being careless & reckless on d road bikonu!!! Chaiii!!! May God protect me & my own!
the way people drive in the east, if you see them, you will be left in awe. Every Volvo and v-boot owner runs like he or she is asked by the chief priest to hit someone down for rituals and sacrifices.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by chelseaboi(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2016
D face of dat tripper makes me to wonder what might hve cause d accident
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Pheals(f): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:

Oh My O my, pheals on the beat.

you look so yellow , are you working with MTN .... grin

Bae you look Cool honestly smiley
yes how do u know... Go modify your post abeg
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by wazeeu: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2016
The Nigeria roads are death trap ...

Nigeria road wicked pass evil

Make God saves us all

1 Like

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by kennyman2000(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by BrownCookie(f): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2016
embarassed
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by BIGTinfotech: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Driving with caution sometimes isn't good enough. The best thing is to commit whatever journey whether long or short into God's hands.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Joeace3000(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
so sad...Must have been driving at a really high speed to have almost mangled like that. We need speed breaks all over main roads in this country to give these people some sense in driving. To be removed from only special places after a minimum of 20 years.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
.mj
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by PAnaceA7(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2016
There ia a strong correlation between Tipper and accident....It might just be another break failure, sumthing has to be done..RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by omojesu202(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
RIP to the dead.

some girls will respect you so much, you won't be able to ask them out even though you like them so much. Scared of losing her respect jorr
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by alphamodel1(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
Very sad, lord protect us from evil, mbok.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2016
This is the area I was few hours ago yesterday nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free / Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.