Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State (33817 Views)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / Photos From Fatal Accident On Ekpoma Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by brunofarad(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Why can't people stop being careless & reckless on d road bikonu!!! Chaiii!!! May God protect me & my own!

Personally, I think while most of these truckers are rabid and deranged lunatics, it is my opinion that the cause of most of these mishaps is equipment failure.

Bald tires, missing wheels on dual axles, final drive howling from lack of adequate oil, worn out engine (a diesel powered heavy vehicle requires a good working engine to power the on board air compressor in order to supply air to the brakes).

1 Like

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by ferdvict2(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2016
vikacydevato:
Is it that drivers. are always reckless?
No its d steering dat is always reckless if u will like to knw
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Ayauche(f): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Ahhh what kind of tragic accident is dis one kwaa. RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:
Our road safety officials should do tests for alcohol levels on drivers who drive above speed limits.

RIP
when the road safety/security officials always turn up to work drunk.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Why must everything happening in Awka be close to UNIZIK?
Fatal accident .....close to UNIZIK
Petrol station on fire... Near UNIZIk.
Python swallow baby....Unizik junction
Etc
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Omoluabi16(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
I doubt if Nigeria fit better again. things are going from bad to worse. R.I.P to the victims.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Lord have mercy Amen
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by abbeycom101(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:
Blood of Zachariah
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Tipper carrying fake drugs.

It would have been nice if it had just being the tipper that was affected. Instead innocent people had to go too.

At least more lives would have been saved from the destruction of those fake drugs.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2016
northvietnam:
Blood of Zachariah

Zechariah bii ti bawo?
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by northvietnam(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Pheals:
yes how do u know... Go modify your post abeg

Yes Ma'am
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by phlame(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
A Family member died in that crash...
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by YaksonFCA(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by mazzi: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by mazzi: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Thank GOD my sis who went to Unizik yesterday was not affect.

RIP to the dead!
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Tonynelson(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2016
;DAm thinking different ooo. It seems the accident happened maybe d drugs are fake....to save more lives.
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
the way people drive in the east, if you see them, you will be left in awe. Every Volvo and v-boot owner runs like he or she is asked by the chief priest to hit someone down for rituals and sacrifices.
Chai! See my goods wat of hundred of millions
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Why must everything happening in Awka be close to UNIZIK?
Fatal accident .....close to UNIZIK
Petrol station on fire... Near UNIZIk.
Python swallow baby....Unizik junction
Etc
Do u think it's Money ritual? Am just asking

1 Like

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by Caseless: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Chikeluba25:
Chai! See my goods wat of hundred of millions
are the goods yours?
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by judondasylva(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
may God help us this new month
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by stzy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Traffic is always much n its single lane

RIP

Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by easycoolll(m): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2016
This accident happened by 7:48 pm on Monday in fact the bus fat was crushed was the car I was meant to enter but the conductor said it was full it's only God dat saved me and for that am grateful
Re: Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State by gloshennel: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2016
God help us! God protect me and my loved ones...Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six People Killed As Car Collides With Truck On Lagos - Ibadan Road (Graphic!) / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free / JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.