Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Men And Their Cheating Ways. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Their Cheating Ways. (39107 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Women And Their Cheating Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by purplekayc(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Please define "deciplined"
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Mtchhhhewwwww!
Some guys of these days are really.Im sure they don't know that a wife working should be a privilege they must continue to appreciate.No wonder some can boldly sit in their parents house at 30!Even the bricklayers Wey dey my side get housewives they take good care of well.
Una dey find working class Wey go carry big belle sit down for bank dey work like jackeey!She go still carry big belle fuvck Una,cook,kon still take care of other kids,Na God go punish Una.Suffer heads!!!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Are you mad?You don forget the swear dey God swear for Una for bible?Idioot!!Because women have decided to play both roles all not to be called a liability.I no blame you!Lazy youth of these days!!!You dey find woman Wey fucck Una finish still follow una carry cement for head and pikin for back?!

My father no wait for my mama to go work.He took care of his responsibility thoroughly.Nonsense! sad angry

You better work hard like your forefathers did!

Jeez!!! Why the Insults ma? Na so the thing pain you reach?

The more I try to make you understand some stuffs,the angrier you get. I tried to see if you could reason like an adult then you showed your class. Epic!

You are talking about money. Women also have the brains to make money. Men and women are given same opportunities, so is it reasonable that you expect the men to work hard while the women twerk hard?

5 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Dyt(f): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

You need to understand that men who cheat still love their women. It's just that the dlck is never satisfied with just a type of food.

Wow
And women who cheat don't love their men?
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:
Mtchhhhewwwww!
Some guys of these days are really.Im sure they don't know that a wife working should be a privilege they must continue to appreciate.No wonder some can boldly sit in their parents house at 30!Even the bricklayers Wey dey my side get housewives they take good care of well.
Una dey find working class Wey go carry big belle sit down for bank dey work like jackeey!She go still carry big belle fuvck Una,cook,kon still take care of other kids,Na God go punish Una.Suffer heads!!!

I know who you are referring to. You really must stop transferring this toothless aggression meant for him to another person. Log off and sort it out with him.

3 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

Jeez!!! Why the Insults ma? Na so the thing pain you reach?

The more I try to make you understand some stuffs,the angrier you get. I tried to see if you could reason like an adult then you showed your class. Epic!

You are talking about money. Women also have the brains to make money. Men and women are given same opportunities, so is it reasonable that you expect the men to work hard while the women twerk hard?

Shiorrr!!Seems you don't get me!I'm only advising that women may decide to twerk all their lives if they so want.Na Una Dem swear for to labour all day and not us.Its just that you guys of these days are not like your fathers.You ve become so lazy that you prefer to share your responsibilities with a woman.Now you guys are going around looking for successful single ladies to cling to.Our fathers weren't like that.

Please leave the twerking for the women and labour like a man!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

I know who you are referring to. You really must stop transferring this toothless aggression meant for him to another person. Log off and sort it out with him.

I was referring to you o.
You are the one complaining by mentioning me.I only erred my opinion.But Na you e kon pain pass.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Dyt:

Wow
And women who cheat don't love their men?
undecided undecided

grin grin

No,we fancy them.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

I was referring to you o.
You are the one complaining by mentioning me.I only erred my opinion.But Na you e kon pain pass.

Wow, so how did you know that I'm not hardworking?

Abeg, go sleep. You need to be f0rked well so you can think properly. It's obvious that you lack some bedroom action. I'm done with ya.

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Dyt(f): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

grin grin

No,we fancy them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD
High five
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

Wow, so how did you know that I'm not hardworking?

Abeg, go sleep. You need to be f0rked well so you can think properly It obvious that you lack some bedroom action. I'm done with ya.

Nooooo,come sit down follow me wash pants,Ozuor!!!
Anu mpama!!
You think say I resemble all those Nairaland girls Wey Una dey carry prick Wey be like ten naira EREKE dey intimidate?
Animal of no gender!

In fact you need to sniff better dirrty pant make you sleep this night.I can borrow you the one sitting on my waist currently tongue

But I no say you no go quick return am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DD
High five

Don't mind those confused lots!
They feel cheating is exclusively for men.With the rate at which young guys eyeing MILF,more women may just start loosing their grip on fidelity.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Don't mind those confused lots!
They feel cheating is exclusively for men.With the rate at which young guys eyeing MILF,more women may just start loosing their grip on fidelity.

Keep fooling yourself. Chai,you are so daft. Which right thinking young man will prefer to f0rk an old dumb biatch like you when there are lots of young girls around.

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

Keep fooling yourself. Chai,you are so daft. Which right thinking young man will prefer to f0rk an old dumb biatch like you when there are lots of young girls around.

Have your mother stopped being appealing in the eyes of your father?
Does he know find solace in the young and tight punnies of ladies of the night rather the flappy remains of your mother's?

Well,it happens!
A silence please!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Farouksenior: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Havin read all the post so far.
No advise. Just arguing bacq nd forth
I wud advise op to go on youtube.
Listen to lindsey nd cornelius heather

Thank me later
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Iykedare,i'm still here o.
Sleep no dey catch me yet.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 1:22am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Have your mother stopped being appealing in the eyes of your father?
Does he know find solace in the young and tight punnies of ladies of the night rather the flappy remains of your mother's?

Well,it happens!
A silence please!

It's a pity that you no longer appeal to your man. F0rking an insolent biatch like you isn't good for any dlck. He will soon find a fresh poussy worthy of his attention.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

It's a pity that you no longer appeal to your man. F0rking an insolent biatch like you isn't good for any dlck. He will soon find a fresh poussy worthy of his attention.

Hian!
*yawwwwwns*
My booboo sef Wey sleep soundly after round one?
You think say I resemble you babe Wey no sabi wash yansh well cheesy grin
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Acidosis(m): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2016
see thread shocked grin
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Yawwwnnnnns
Iykedare,we shall continue our madness after church today.
To our viewers,stay tuned.

Sleep don show!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 1:44am On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

Hian!
*yawwwwwns*
My booboo sef Wey sleep soundly after round one?
You think say I resemble you babe Wey no sabi wash yansh well cheesy grin

Lol. I was right. The guy is fast asleep after just one round of sex. I knew that your problem was lack of proper f0rking.

Thanks for telling me the truth. Tell him to pay me to teach him how to do it.

Sexually starved women are angry women.

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by moshino(m): 1:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
Men have no reason for cheating, they just cheat anyway.
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
Mcttchew, tired of ranting.

If you have issues with your boyfriend/husband, please go and chew his ear about it, don't come here ranting and painting ALL men with the same brush, how ignorant and deluded can you get. Maybe that's why he's cheating on you!

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Debola69(m): 2:13am On Feb 07, 2016
RiloKiley:
Sorry dear.Take it easy.
Men have many reasons to cheat actually. Just that they are not usually good/acceptable reasons.

Bros nor vex bet i dey suspect say you be stoner. Your reasoning too deep!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Youngpo413: 2:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
sorry o
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by AreaFada2: 2:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

I think the right time to criticise men for cheating without sounding like a hypocrite would be when:

(1) 100% of first born kids actually belong to their supposed biological dad instead of only 50% as it currently is.
(2) 100% of all kids belong to their supposed biological dad instead of only 70% as it currently is. (Trust me, I should know).
(3) When all married women stop cheating too. By the way, one married lady is currently after me.
(4)When all girls stop dating various men at the same time for smartphone, school fees, clothes, rent/pocket money, fake hair, etc.

Until then, while one finger points at men, 3 fingers are unmistakably pointing at women. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by 100Cents: 2:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

Lol, ask a man why he cheated? He would not give any reason na, he will say it is the devil. No point filling any void as well, are you slim and trying to get fat for him or fat and trying to get slim? Watch him go after the very physique you are trying to avoid all for his sake. Big tummy? He will even go for ladies with bigger tummy.

I know men who dont cheat. My friend is 10 years in his marriage. We were discussing about life and he told me that he has never found any reason to cheat on his wife. That she is submissive, supportive, intelligent and hardworking. Sometimes earns more than he does but she submits her pay to him. So with all the temptation, that he cannot hurt her.

As a man, i will personally tell you, that 90% of the time, women push men into cheating. What of women who deny their husbands of sex ? Using sex as an instrument of bargain..

4 Likes

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by henryhemon(m): 3:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Am tempted who does he cheat with...man or woman? So it's vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by numericalguy(m): 3:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

Just because your father is a dirty cheating indiscipline man does not mean you should expect every man to live a doglife like your father.
Just because your mother is not a wife material and is ugly, dont know how to cook and not submissive does not mean you can assume every woman is like your mother.

We don't really care if you keep on ranting, after all, its not our fault you are a product of bad parents.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by allyon(m): 3:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
yeah.just ranting.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
It's human nature grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by engineerboat(m): 3:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
is ur man cheating on u, u cannot generalize ur unverified claim, more so ur marriage is too young for kind of woman reasoning, always think positive bout ur husband,, no comparison with any other man
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by kennynelcon(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

They say Fruit salad is better than just cabbage alone... Lol jk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.