Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Men And Their Cheating Ways. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Their Cheating Ways. (39108 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / Women And Their Cheating Ways. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by 4nobody4every1: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=cosmicrayboi post=42691450][/quote]buhahaha, nairaland una go kill person with laugh, lol @ your last f..uck, you are a clown grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2016
MeezPat:

Guy you are so funny.I pray say billions of wonderful men are out there.Some are just highly opinionated,very proud& don't know how to correct a lady without bringing her down while others have nothing to offer other than their middle leg.Good men are scarce just like old wine.

Are you perfect?

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by RiloKiley: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Debola69:

Bros nor vex bet i dey suspect say you be stoner. Your reasoning too deep!
You may or may not be right.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by RiloKiley: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2016
anselm791:
Tell them to marry a man that fears God, Noooo, they want a millonaire in the day and hunk at night. And the sad thing is that, every other girl wants this too.
Now this seemingly simple statement is very deep.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Debola69(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2016
RiloKiley:
You may or may not be right.
Mmmn..noted.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Pesuzok(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

You really understood the Op and shed more light.
The first however is the most dangerous as the wife will have many battle for fight unless she moves out and leave him to his ways. Men like that are not hard to detect though, they do it right from bf/gf days.

I think the first is better for the woman except the man brings home a disease. Most women that are saying my husband is nice and does not cheat falls into this group. There is nothing to make the woman suspect that the husband is cheating, he shows her love and all that but once there is a chance to cheat without being caught he does it. He clearly draws a line the side chick.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You just destroyed somebody's marriage without even knowing.
Lmao mister, that's her own problem!!
Shes the one married to her husband and knows him best, if already shes ranting about men cheating and on the other hand tells us her own husband isn't..its either shes lying or living in self denial.
If other men cheat and hers doesn't , why is she concerned about the other men?
She is even worried if her husband isnt cheating now, cause they are still young,, what do you think?
So, if even after advising her to let such thought sink, but she decided to follow my last statement, leaving out whats supposed to do her more good, how is that my problem

As for your other post, that's your own problem.. Every one with opened eyes knows there are only few faithful husbands out there.. If you are one of them, good for you.. Even on this thread, men's comment further buttress my point.. So, Abegi!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by princefunmmy(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Wanna know why he cheats? Ask his best friend that they do go out together, that's where the truth is
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
Men have no reason for cheating, they just cheat anyway.
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
Mcttchew, tired of ranting.

Yes men cheat for various reasons, From just tasting another soup, curiosity to relieving stress. But one thing is sure. They will always come back to the number 1.

But When women cheat, it is with your potential Replacement.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by femynho(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
WON TI GET E!!!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2016
quivah:

Lmao mister, that's her own problem!!
Shes the one married to her husband and knows him best, if already shes ranting about men cheating and on the other hand tells us her own husband isn't..its either shes lying or living in self denial.
If other men cheat and hers doesn't , why is she concerned about the other men?
She is even worried if her husband isnt cheating now, cause they are still young,, what do you think?
So, if even after advising her to let such thought sink, but she decided to follow my last statement, leaving out whats supposed to do her more good, how is that my problem

As for your other post, that's your own problem.. Every one with opened eyes knows there are only few faithful husbands out there.. If you are one of them, good for you.. Even on this thread, men's comment further buttress my point.. So, Abegi!

There are not a few but a lot.... as for the OP, she never talk true grin
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

There are not a few but a lot.... as for the OP, she never talk true grin
A lot?? Well , what can I say.. May God help and bless our marriages..
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Alexander001(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2016
dre11:

nah who vex you like this ehehe

for every actions.... their is an equal and opposite reaction
physics law of revenge.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by YorkiBerry(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2016
I know a doctor with a private hospital somewhere around Apo-Dutse in Abuja that is married to a very beautiful branch manager of a Bank and still cheats on her with some ugly nurses. Sometimes I don't understand the reasons behind such irresponsible behaviors
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Alexander001(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
karma is a bitch, I pity those ladies that are sleeping with married men cox you will definitely get married on day. come to thing of it, are men cheating with ladies or horses? why not tame blame the ladies that accept married men at first coz of maturity and experience?.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by naijaboiy: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2016
My major problem is why women feel men don't have excuses or reasons to cheat but they(women) do.

There is no reason or excuse that can justify cheating,be you a man or a woman. undecided
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by aswani(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Respect your husband and he won't find any reason for happiness in another woman's company. Behave like an agbero at home and he will seek to spend less time in your company.
The cheating doesnt go straight into sex for most men. They find someone they can talk to and it escalates from there.
And as people have noted, men cheat with women. How about women saving the good stuff until they know for sure the man is not someone else's?
Abeg ladies, na una dey do una sef.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2016
SWEET HEART,
TO GIVE UR HEART EASE, SEEK PEACE OF MIND.
WHY TRY FIGHTING WHAT U DO NOT UNDERSTAND. THE MALE FOLK WASN'T DESIGNED FOR JUST ONE WOMAN, LIKE IT OR NOT U CAN'T KEEP HIM AT BAY.
AS JEALOUS AS U MAY BECOME (WHICH IS NATURAL) HE NEEDS TO FLAUNT HIS GIFT. U R TRYING TO BE AT PAR WITH HIM AND THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES. HE CHEATS!!! THIS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY FOR MEN NOWADAYS.
IF I WERE A WOMAN, I THINK I'D RATHER HE MARRIES A SECOND OR EVEN A THIRD OR A FOURTH. SO HE DOESN'T HAVE AN EXCUSE TO CHEAT ON US WIVES.
LIKE IT OR NOT THERE IS UR SOLUTION TO A CHEATING MAN. U JUST WOULDN'T LIKE IT. BUT THE WORDS OF GOD ARE HURTFUL TO OUR EARS AND MINDS, SUFFICE TO SAY ''IT IS THE TRUTH''.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:
Men have no reason for cheating, they just cheat anyway.
If a woman is beautiful physically, knows how to cook, has a reserved character, turns 360degrees in bed during sex, a home keeper, submissive, working class and she bears male and female kids, a man will still cheat on her, Unless the man is disciplined.
It is therefore safe to say, there is no such thing as wife material as defined by men.
A man would claim to love slim ladies,he ends up marrying one, after sometime, he goes out to cheat on her with chubby ladies, this is same for men that Married chubby ladies because they prefer them, this doesn't stop them from going after skinny girls later.
Women should still look good after childbirth, she listens to this advice and try her best, rigorous exercise, starvation, slimming tea become her regular routine, after all this, the man will still cheat on her.
Mcttchew, tired of ranting.

No one stops them ladies too from cheating. What is good for the Goose...
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by tintingz(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by rottable(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
if you eat rice everyday you no tire, that is why men cheat

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

Lol. I was right. The guy is fast asleep after just one round of sex. I knew that your problem was lack of proper f0rking.

Thanks for telling me the truth. Tell him to pay me to teach him how to do it.

Sexually starved women are angry women.

If you talk pass ya mouth, I use my boobo prick tie you for iron tree.Anuohia!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by thorbar(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
quivah:

At bold, if you hold on to that ..then you are digging a very shallow grave...you will just keep thinking he's cheating, whereas he might not ( or maybe he is).. Dont give yourself unnecessary headache.. Until he is caught, he's not cheating tongue

Who knows if he's probably doing it already but not to your face.. shocked
so u r saying yours might be cheating, so u believe he is not simply because u av not caught him?
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by iykedare(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
EggovinMma:

If you talk pass ya mouth, I use my boobo prick tie you for iron tree.Anuohia!

Lol. You still yarning dust. The prick wey dey go just a round of sex. You will stop being angry the day you taste a real African dlck.

I would have volunteered to help him do his work but you are so insolent. Your attitude has made you miss the opportunity of being really f0rked with a real African stick.

Please don't quote me again. You have zero chance of tasting this dlck. Spend this time on him.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by KA24DETT(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
For the Gees in the house, we all know Rule 76: There is no Pus*y like New Pus*y.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by thorbar(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

I never enter one chance o, my man happens to be one of those that still maintains marital sacredness, he has proven my thought about men wrong in most occasion but then maybe because we are still young, only time will tell.
walking out if this tread lyk a boss....cos...OP self no no wetin she dey talk..MEN CHEAT!...N ER OWN NO DEY CHEAT...is urs hermaphrodite?..imagine y create d topic wen u av an exception. y GENERALIZING.... By d way...der ar lot, i repeat LOT of guys hu dont cheat. cos sm1 wit a swallow mind said he cheats doesnt make all odas cheat....

Beside y is d table always on guys....girls are also gurus in cheating.dey aint just proud to say it out......

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Innomach(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vyolet:

I never enter one chance o, my man happens to be one of those that still maintains marital sacredness, he has proven my thought about men wrong in most occasion but then maybe because we are still young, only time will tell.
No man cheats except he is caught. Try very hard not to catch him.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Gamesmart: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
octopusfreaky:
BE THE WOMAN A MAN WONT CHEAT ON AND IF DOES,HE COMES BACK BEGGING ON HIS KNEELS.

How?
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by quivah(f): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
thorbar:
so u r saying yours might be cheating, so u believe he is not simply because u av not caught him?
No, im not the one ranting here and besides, he has not given me any reason to believe that statement....smiley wink As for the op, its obvious she has doubts..hence my tongue in cheek reply since she rant that every other man cheats except hers..
So its like saying; every man cheat but hers doesn't because she hasn't caught him.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
iykedare:

Lol. You still yarning dust. The prick wey dey go just a round of sex. You will stop being angry the day you taste a real African dlck.

I would have volunteered to help him do his work but you are so insolent. Your attitude has made you miss the opportunity of being really f0rked with a real African stick.

Please don't quote me again. You have zero chance of tasting this dlck. Spend this time on him.

You are too weak, this argument don dey make me feel like I dey follow woman talk.I tire!
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by bikefab(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's a man's world.
Re: Men And Their Cheating Ways. by Egemeole: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
But the Lord Jesus is able to stop one from committing adultery only believe on Him and repent He will save you from all your sin and preserve you from going to hell, for heaven and His coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.