Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" (30158 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by cutetopsey(f): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
ok
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by godoluwa(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Mbaka shud predict when $1 will equals =N=1
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Basket mouth
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by mccoy47(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2016
We have heard
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by satowind(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
he talks too much dese days and dat might fade him off
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by timunstopable: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
NL voltrons

when i said Father Mbaka was once Jonathan ally they rushed me like ants ll rush sugar

See Father mbaka saying it here himself he was praying 4 them to win elections before his prophecy came

See he even said he rejected a large sum of dollars

Una party bias wont make una get sense

cc sinistermind

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Pascal181: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Apc prophet keep doing ur job.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Noted
Political priest. Na joke oooooo
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by gunuvi(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2016
I only remember that verse in the bible that says that in the last days many fake prophets will be everywhere. This mbaka is a prophet of the devil. Can you innagine the audacity to even mingle with politicians. Nonsense
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Diesel1(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This guy talks too much for a catholic priest...
I tire
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by maxwinno: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2016
For all my life, I always respect Fr Ejike Mbaka. Founder of the AMEN: Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria.

I believe in what he says and I accept his God as my God! That man is a true man of God.

Talking from experience!

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by umulobi: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Mom
oshyno:
I'm a catholic but not a fan of Fr mbaka. I remeber during chimaroke regime where he profesied that he will never win 2nd term, infact he said he will die. D man won and even became a senator after that.

I don't need anybody to tell me d oil doom comming when Iran was seen mending fences with US. Shale oil was being produced. Soo which other prophet do u need to know d doom was comming.

My Rev Fr is making more political incursion than spiritual. He shud face his calling.
Point of correction. Chimaraoke rigged the election ,he didn't win.Again, he isn't better than a dead man now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Caseless: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
Yeah, you are a great priest, a super man of God..

We have heard all that before, but what is strange to us now is this hardship,
This hunger,
This joblessness,
This tyranny,
This terrorizm,
This cluelessness,
This Liar Muhafairytales,
This blame game 'blame GEJ',
This NA high handedness as witnessed in Zaria and parts of SE,
This Budget Williwilli (disappear & re-appear),
This gating of kwaruption (DasukiGate, EkitiGate, PickpocketGate)
This BuhruBuhru Garagara of Bubu-de-Saint.

Please, Father could you now profess to him again this time personally that Election is now ''Technically" over and that the "Cordinated" chanji he promised is transforming us into Chaff..
you undecided
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Jamb2016Expo: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2016
You reject dollar?
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Caseless: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
mayorkyzo:
any "talk" that does not favor you is too much. Hypocrite !

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Forwetinnah: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Haaaahaaaa!!

The truth is that...the greedy man was expecting more than what they gave him, he requested for a certain amount and he didn't get it so he returned the money. Patience had initially promised to fulfill his lust for dollars but changed her mind; he waited and waited in VAIN, all the while churning out fake prophesies in favour of GEJ..then voila!! Mbaka started his anti GEJ campaigns, obviously he got the said amount from APC. What annoys the hell out of me in all this is how he could drag GOD or the Holy Spirit into this rubbish?? I miss the days where thunder struck so called men of God for blasphemy. Having a business deal with Jonathan's wife is one thing...what has God got to do with that Sham? He goes after the governors in his State too, the minute he gets what he wants from them he starts singing their praise and when he doesn't, he uses the pulpit to castigate them. Abeeeegiii!! If God no see me for heaven...all these people no go enter

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by johnbu: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

This hunger,
This joblessness,
This tyranny,
This terrorizm,
This cluelessness,

Please, Father could you now profess to him again this time personally that Election is now ''Technically" over and that the "Cordinated" chanji he promised is transforming us into Chaff..
Mr man, the priest established categorically, he could only unveil the vision that God wants him to discern and publicize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by ABUJA2020: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
If these messages are from the Holy Spirit, pls leave judgement for God. Personnaly I like Mbaka he has impacted so much on people's life via his charity works. Let's govto him for a solution to Nigerian's challenges
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

This hunger,
This joblessness,
This tyranny,
This terrorizm,
This cluelessness,

'Seen'
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by TimeManager(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Fr Mbaka, glad you know too well that your very own people are the problems of themselves. They are the wailing merchant paid to wail against you but light will always overcome the darkness.
The truth has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Abeymills(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Am highly disappointed in dis so called man of God nw it's clear to me his wit apc an enemy of humanity n growth pls direct bubuhari n efcc dss 2go and arrest those that instructed his posting yeye dey smell
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Dubem13: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
mayorkyzo:
you called a priest of God guy? Sorry yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by birmingham04: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Black man black sense. Fr Mbaka is one of true man of God. Pastor Adeboye daddy G.O keeping silent about the affairs of Nigeria govt and people are saying rubbish about him that his not care about this country and now we have a Fr Mbaka who is Moses of our time and people are complaining that he talk to much. Nigerians you have a big problems.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by signz: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
Mbaka the man with many mouth...

Bringing discredit to Priesthood.

I admonish Father Mbaka to please make haste into politics and stop this show of shame.

I foresee Rev Mbaka contesting Guber election in Enugu state in the year 2023. It will be the turn of his senatorial zone to produce the Governor of the state then. He'll use religion (or rather denomination) to win the election.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by jeffooh999(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by tyav7: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2016
But na wa o. It's beginning to look like GEJ is the worst person Nigeria has ever known. The magnitude of hatred directed against him is really becoming something else. Enough already. Pls don't quote me, I'm neither a TANoid nor a zombie. Just a Nigerian,
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by johnbu: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
oshyno:
I'm a catholic but not a fan of Fr mbaka. I remeber during chimaroke regime where he profesied that he will never win 2nd term, infact he said he will die. D man won and even became a senator after that.

I don't need anybody to tell me d oil doom comming when Iran was seen mending fences with US. Shale oil was being produced. Soo which other prophet do u need to know d doom was comming.

My Rev Fr is making more political incursion than spiritual. He shud face his calling.
concerning the chimaroke on his triumph for the second term in the office, who knows may be chimaroke has made some restitution and correction with God that procured him opportunity to return to the office as reputable governor.Remember,hezekiah was told that he would die, but after the humble colossal prayer to God, he was granted another 15 yrs to his life span.On this regard, it is absolutely improper to claim that fr Mbaka is wrong on his prophesy because of the failure recorded on the fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by anytexy: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Me I know Jonathan will not win right from the the day different parties succeeded in merging as Apc. Also right from the the PDP nominates Jonathan for second term. Had it been they choose a candidate from not Buhari for no win. So, nothing like prophecy. Me too I was telling my colleagues that Jonathan will not win UNLESS he rig the election.
Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Wazhay: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
That is how it's done in the book of the "old testament"..Please be truthful and honest always Fr.Mbaka cos people are looking up to u.Remain Blessed

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by sauceEEP(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Njinike Abia state? I thought he was transferred to a Parish in Emene, Enugu...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
he is blessed

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" by East2West: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
9jacrip:
There's nothing spiritual about your prediction. Any observer, either local or int'l knew Jonathan wasn't going to likely win with odds stacked against him after 6 years in power and APC's grip on media and the many decampings from PDP.

I wonder what these pastors would say when European historians or catholics eventually come out to state Christianity as a religion was an invention and things written in the bible about Jesus were false?

I guess ur local and international observers knew very well that Abacha would die as president too. It's good u stay with ur observations and observers and leave others that spoke them ahead of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? / Why Catholics Pray Through Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.