Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) (19254 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Konpresor012(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Ex Gov. Of Kaduna State Dr. Ramalan Yero Visited The Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed

Dr. Mukhtar Ramalan Yero In his usual way of sympathizing with people, Dallatu, personally visited the eye victim in Shika. He sympathized with the parents and pledged to render any support needed for the well being of this boy. He also supported them with an undisclosed amount during his visit.

This this what I call a true compassion, From his Royal Highness Emir of Zazzau to the State Governor to Senetor Shehu Sani to other individuals and groups and now Ramalan Yero.

I will like to use this medium to call on the government In order to prevent future occurrence of this tragic incidence, I wish to call on the State Government to intensify security in the locality and other places vulnerable of such happenings. This can only be done in conjunction with our Royal fathers who are closer to the community. There should be synergy between State Government and Emirates. This will enable the government keep clear picture of security situations deep inside localities. The District Heads (Hakimai), Village Heads (Dagatai) and Mayors (Masu Unguwanni) have key and important roles to play in identifying who lives where and identifying suspicious individual.

3 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Konpresor012(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2016
More cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2016
God bless the man and heal the boy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Young03(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Who and how did they remove his eyez?
Wetin them use the eye do?

3 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by InstAkpati123: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
grin see how God want take lift the boy now... Just when people think the have finished you, God will lift you up personally

5 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by macaranta(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
this innocent boy made blind..just like that.
so saddening

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Young03:
Who and how did they remove his eyez?

Wetin them use the eye do?

And how will that information be of help to you? angry angry sad

8 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by BigElEddy(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
He should donate one of his eyes to the boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
God bless him
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by oluwafemim(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Have mercy Lord on this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by seenter84: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
People are heartless, small boy with bright future nia dem decide to blind am like that.

This end time world sef, I just can't understand. Everyday with sad and depressing news.

1 Like

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by ournaijablog(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Sad
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by wEsOmE(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
i cry for dis [zoo] nation..

1 Like

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Eya
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Guyman02: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Those who commited this act will experience darkness all their lives

3 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Guyman02:
Those who commited this act will experience darkness all their lives
Amen!
Gross darkness shall cover their paths all the days of their life except they...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by treach(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
God will make a way were dia is no way...

They removed his eyes... Bt can't Remove his directions.. U are destined for greatness and so shall it be.......

5 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by lighternote: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
My heart bleeds embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
That very moment when the little boy says, "mama, I can't see your face". embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by orobs93(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
The purpose of creation has been defeated

Let d trumpet just sound

5 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
orobs93:

Let d trumpet just sound
Heartless and cruel generation we live in.

1 Like

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
orobs93:

Let d trumpet just sound
He remain small, but JUST BE READY sha, cos NO BODY holy pass...
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Nairadays: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
embarassed ahhh sorry boy. embarassed
he's still writhing in pains.
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by cruzita(f): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
hood move from him and sorry to the boy from me.at such tender age he is already feeling such pains
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
I pray they dont use the boy's predicament to score cheap political goals.

The wickedness and callousness of the ritualist just cut short the aspirations of that little kid. May Peace elude them also.
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by callJesu: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
God heal him, I feel for him ooo
Check my signature on how to naturally reduce belly fat
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by TBD(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
I wish him speed recovery...
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nigeria is a country of clowns with every clown trying to outdo the other. Just because one looter visited this boy and was praised by the gullible and ignorant masses, all the looters have now turned the boy's misfortune to a photo opportunity where they go; drop a little from the lot they looted and click away on cameras to curry the approval of Nigerians.

Next will be the so-called celebrities. They will fall over themselves to 'donate' 5k and post it on Instagram as if it is worth mentioning.

The little kid should be allowed to rue his lot, devoid of public show. The picture of his eyes tied and struggling to see is touching and dehumanising. He is just a kid and yet to come to terms with his condition. Crowd and the shutter of cameras will bring his condition nearer home to him.

Whoever wants can go and drop his 'donation' and walk away quietly without disturbing the kid's peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Ericmore43: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am shaking right here. God av mercy on who ever did this to these boy.
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm crying not because I have eyes but because the boy will be wondering who is carrying him again. If u notice his head shape is like what's going on? God help him
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by palata22(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
InstAkpati123:
grin see how God want take lift the boy now... Just when people think the have finished you, God will lift you up personally
and let dsame God lift u up when dsame people that caused ur blindness comes to give u chicken change . slowpoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After The Foreign Currency He Changed In Ikeja 'Disappeared' / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.