Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,550 members, 7,770,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2814561 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2016
VACANCY!!!

VDT COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
POSITION: NETWORK ENGINEER
REQUIREMENT: B.Sc/HND IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
EXPERIENCE: AT LEAST 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN MICROWAVE INSTALLATION, PLANNING, TROUBLESHOOTING AND PoP MANAGEMENT
ADDED ADVANTAGE: BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN POWER SYSTEMS.
SEND CV TO: yemi.oyewole@vdtcomms.com

deadline date: 10th february, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Debbie. Nice of you. God bless you for what you are doing here on NL.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
If i come across anyone i will surely post it...keep checking.
Cheers
faithtope:
Hii Debbie... U ar doin a grt job, God will bless u, pls if dia is any job vacancies in ogun state, abeokuta precisely will really appreciate d post. Tnks alot.4 science-based

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank you too...Amen
occ5050:
Debbie. Nice of you. God bless you for what you are doing here on NL.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
URGENT!
Do you know any enthusiastic & result oriented marketer residing in Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively with a minimum of 5 years work experience in Sales &Marketing.
Kindly send CV to recruitment@marcforte.com
Application closes, 5th February 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fashoo2010(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2016
MrDojo:

I've seen some but dnt know how legit dey are......

Job: Quality Assurance office
Send Cv to Olawunmi.excellentlinks@gmail.com
And text name, Qualification and position applying for to 08099663215.

Job: Microbiologist/Nutritionist
Send CV to Bevaslogistics@gmail.com

Job: E & A Consult
Quality Control.
Send CV to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com

Hope dat helps bro....pls if u ave any offers try and lemme knw too...God bless us Ooo

#PEACE
OK bro... I will... Have u applied for the listed post as well

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
Currently looking for Quantity Surveyors, Construction Managers,Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Project Managers , H.S.E .Experience ranges from 1year to 10years and above. Our Clients are Willing to Take your Careers to the Next level. Please send ONLY QUALIFIED CVS to chisom.nwogbo@productivepeople.org

davide470

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MrDojo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
fashoo2010:
OK bro... I will... Have u applied for the listed post as well

Yeah I've.....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
debbie:
ASSISTANT COMPLIANCE OFFICER - 5 yrs minimum experience in Financial & Non Financial Services industry. Must be a qualified member of a professional body. Experience in audit, compliance & control is highly required. Qualified candidates should send CVs to rbandoh@antal.com
cc: Ebbyneza

For your Sis.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by detossy: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
debbie, update on any account payables role, or account officer. i av 2 yrs experience. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
debbie:
Currently looking for Quantity Surveyors, Construction Managers , Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Project Managers , H.S.E .Experience ranges from 1year to 10years and above. Our Clients are Willing to Take your Careers to the Next level. Please send ONLY QUALIFIED CVS to chisom.nwogbo@productivepeople.org

davide470

Horlawoomey
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jahdeyemi: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
debbie:
Currently looking for Quantity Surveyors, Construction Managers,Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Project Managers , H.S.E .Experience ranges from 1year to 10years and above. Our Clients are Willing to Take your Careers to the Next level. Please send ONLY QUALIFIED CVS to chisom.nwogbo@productivepeople.org

davide470
when writing an application letter via email , is it neccesary to include your address and the addressee? Also is it wise to apply for a job via phone? Tnx as I expect ur reply
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Akkord4gov: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
debbie:
If i come across anyone i will surely post it...keep checking.
Cheers

Debbi,continue doing what you doing,you are helping people and definitely God will continue to help me. Please never be discouraged,you might see little challenges like people not appreciating it or calling it a scam,but never and never be intimidated. I will start following this tread too

But why is it that most openings na for those wey don get experience,what about we the fresh graduates. It is painful how it is. Please endeavour to help us too if you get any

Once again,thank you. Asante sana

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
I wish I can answer you! But I don't. Know the reason.....All the same,I always post EVERY job I come across.thank you.
Akkord4gov:

Debbi,continue doing what you doing,you are helping people and definitely God will continue to help me. Please never be discouraged,you might see little challenges like people not appreciating it or calling it a scam,but never and never be intimidated. I will start following this tread too

But why is it that most openings na for those wey don get experience,what about we the fresh graduates. It is painful how it is. Please endeavour to help us too if you get any

Once again,thank you. Asante sana

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will be creating a thread for jobs in the health sector tomorrow! Hopefully......good night

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sunnypar(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
debbie:
I will be creating a thread for jobs in the health sector tomorrow! Hopefully......good night
Starting a blog of your own would be good. Think about it. You have followership already.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Horlawoomey(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

Horlawoomey

Thanks so much bro.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning all.I will like to continue from here instead of creating another thread....for the benefit of those that are yet to see most of these jobs..cheers

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Job Vacancy
Our Client is a leading name in the security trading; seek s to hire a senior and experienced stock broker in addition to those who currently work with the Firm.
The suitable candidate should:
1. Have passed the CIS exam and be chartered for at least 5years
2. Have 4 – 5 years post qualification experience
3. Have a numeric background or an MBA
4. Be between the ages of 30 – 40 years
5. Have strong communication skills and can represent the organisation effectively
6. Have a strong background (good primary/secondary education, work background and understand the stock broking trade)
7. Display good aptitude and can be developed
8. Display managerial skills

Interested candidate that meet the above requirements should send CV to jobs4myclients@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Young savvy IT officer required for immediate employment. Must be an expert software developer and programming. Please send referrals to Fieldinspectorjobs2015@gmail.com subject; IT officer
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
An online media organisation in Lagos state is urgently in need of the following persons:

a) Project Manager

The criteria for applying are:
3-4 years experience in a project manager role.
Ability to do monitoring and evaluation
Pre-event and post-event assessment
Ability to use survey monkey
Ability to write good proposals
Relevant networking/connections for NGO
Knowledgeable in coding courses
Knowledge about NGO financing/accounts
Also available for immediate employment.
The remuneration is attractive.

b) Production Intern (Male)

The criteria for applying are:
Basic production knowledge
Passion for production
Smart and articulate
Willingness to be learn
Also available for immediate employment.
The incentive is attractive
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV with a cover letter to shikemiarowoshola@gmail.com on or before February 5, 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by minudus: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
debbie:
Good morning all.I will like to continue from here instead of creating another thread....for the benefit of those that are yet to see most of these jobs..cheers

that idea is good... keep up the good job...
maintaining a particular thread will be nice and easily for people to access. .
God bless Nigeria...
God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
• 360 Degrees Value is recruiting for General manger for an Automobile company in Nigeria.

*Salary: Good.

Job Description:
Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval.
• Effectively communicating with the comptroller/office manager on a weekly basis to review departmental forecasts and ensure consistency with annual projections.
• Paying close attention to daily operations, recommending and creating improved courses of action where necessary.
• Explaining the policies and procedures of the dealership to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
• Providing dealership management with weekly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
• Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the management/dealership owners.
• Coordinating with the business/administrative office to ensure that records and analyses are correctly maintained.
• Focusing on any customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify and taking the necessary steps to resolve these complaints.

Requirement:
Minimum 3 - 4 years working experience in managerial position

Please send CV to recruitment@360degreesvalue.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
am currently recruiting for a Trust Service lawyer. minimum of 5 years experience in an issuing house or perfection and documentation unit of a bank, or Trustee company. please send resume to hr@almconsultingltd.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2016
Do you know any enthusiastic & result oriented marketer residing in Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively with a minimum of 5 years work experience in Sales &Marketing.
Kindly send CV to recruitment@marcforte.com
Application closes, 5th February 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olamipapa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi Debbie!

I am a graduate of Forestry and Wood Technology, and I am set to be train in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
I will appreciate if you could link me up with related companies.
I want my testimony to come through you. Thanks

keep the good work going.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice suggestion,but....... grin grin grin grin i am rendering my service free.thanks
Sunnypar:

Starting a blog of your own would be good. Think about it. You have followership already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
We are hiring: Mechanical Engineer - Rotating/Static Equipment. Minimum of 5yrs experience. Candidate should be knowledgeable in PACER Management systems. Work location is Bonny LNG. Pls forward CVs in word format to info@jhmenergyconsulting.com AND Career@jhmenergyconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Debbie, I do see your posts, nice one. God bless your kind heart.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ratchy: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
debbie:
Nice suggestion,but....... grin grin grin grin i am rendering my service free.thanks
very thoughtful of you .....more blessing darling

i am your number 1 fan here

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by undercurrent(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.