Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827058 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Elkris Bio Health Foods, a reputable fast growing U.K Food Manufacturing company with head office in Lagos and operational branches nationwide. We package, market and distribute Elkris SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That's because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom.

We have exciting position for competent professionals to help achieve our corporate objectives below:

Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD

Qualifications
Minimum qualification: HND, B.Sc.
Qualified and experienced personal assistant to MD.
With known Pastor reference.
Remuneration
Highly attractive and competitive.

Application Closing Date
4th August, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: fieldsales@elkrissuperoat.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Opsson slogan: Just for you “You” here refers to both partners and end-users. It means OPSSON cares about what partners and end-users really need. For partners, they care about profit, sustainability, and growth; for end-users, they care about quality, price, experience and service. We the sole distributors of Opsson mobile phones (smart phones, Android phones), feature phones and gadgets.

Accountant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  

Qualifications

Male or female accountant, not above 28 years of age.
B.Sc. Accounting or HND Accounting
Proficiency in palladium accounting software will be an added advantage

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to careers@opssonnigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PastorAji(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olusharp(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2016
debbie:
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Contract
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Preferred Years of Experience: 3+
Application Deadline: 18-09-2016

DESCRIPTION

TERANATION SYSTEMS is a systems integrator with offices in Lagos, Nigeria.

We design and build business solutions using web technologies and integrate diverse enterprise systems. We leverage the capabilities of next generation cloud platforms to empower our clients with business intelligence, analytics and secure e-commerce capabilities. We have deep interests in developing the local Information and Communications Technology resource pool to satisfy the requirements of industry.

We need qualified PART-TIME officers to fill the role of "Online Instructor" in an online educational platform. Spend 2 - 3 hours a day Support students preparing for WAEC, NECO and JAMB, earn N25, 000 to N50, 000 or more monthly

Responsibilities

- Assist secondary school students preparing for NECO, WAEC and JAMB online

- Explain relevant concepts to aid the understanding of students in the following subjects:

Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Civic Education, Commerce, CRS, Economics, English Language, Financial Accounting, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government, Literature-in-English, Mathematics, Physics, Principles of Accounts, Use of English

- Review online tests completed by students to identify areas of weakness and identify relevant interventions

- Act as role models to re-enforce the idea that students can pass their exams without cheating

- Review performance reports with parents

Requirements

- Applicants must be computer literate,

- Must have a passion for explaining tough topics and improving the student's understanding,

- Must be willing to sign our "No Cheating Agreement",

- Must have access to a computer,

- Must have an internet connection,

- Must have experience teaching some of the relevant subjects in a school or training centre.

Experienced teachers currently employed in a secondary school, training centre or actively running a home training engagement will receive priority consideration. Demonstrable competence in the following subjects is essential:

Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Civic Education, Commerce, CRS, Economics, English Language, Financial Accounting, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government, Literature-in-English, Mathematics, Physics, Principles of Accounts, Use of English

Apply online at
no link
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
debbie:
Please job openings for Call Centre Associates who are fluent in English and French Languages.
New graduates without experience but fluent in these languages can also apply.
Send CV to OA0C41915@Techmahindra.com
Thanks
Error! mail not delivering, kindly look into it, thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Stop spamming this thread please
Allstrasse:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
debbie:
Please job openings for Call Centre Associates who are fluent in English and French Languages.
New graduates without experience but fluent in these languages can also apply.
Send CV to OA0C41915@Techmahindra.com
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
debbie:
Stop spamming this thread please

isn't it surprising that your friend davide470 turns a blind eye to the activities of these guys on your thread?! he has refused to sanction or hide the posts of such individuals here.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2016
coollabman:

isn't it surprising that your friend david.e470 turns a blind eye to the activities of these guys on your thread?! he has refused to sanction or hide the posts of such individuals here.
Did you call my attention to it?

The Report button is there. Use it!

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
davide470:
Did you call my attention to it?

The Report button is there. Use it!

you know I have done that several times. I only stopped when it appeared that they had your blessing. several monikers tried to hijack this thread in the past. even occ5050 had to caution a particular moniker on several occasions! Debbie has done so many times!!! yet you pretend as if you didn't see it and want people to spend extra effort calling your attention to it! pls davide470 park well!

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
coollabman:

you know I have done that several times. I only stopped when it appeared that they had your blessing. several monikers tried to hijack this thread in the past. even occ5050 had to caution a particular moniker on several occasions! Debbie has done so many times!!! yet you pretend as if you didn't see it and want people to spend extra effort calling your attention to it! pls davide470 park well!

I also noticed that and this is common with the Mitacy crew they spam everywhere but never get punished if you complain the moderators would hide your post. Sunnypar said he and David and buddies so I don't expect much.

David is always chatting with ladies at the chatroom but other threads are left unmonitored.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by pillowcase: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
debbie:
Please and please,i dont give job ,i am not a recruiter and neither am i an employer...many of us here will dro their email address and phone numbers....for me to call you? abii send you a job to your mail?
Haba,does it work that way? searching for a job is a job itself and dont think it will come just like that without you doing your own part.
I know a couple of people here who got jobs out of their persistence and effort of going through the thread to search.

So having said that,please no one should be asking me for a job or sending me messages....thanks
Cheers
have a blessed weekend my people and lets not quit.
Hope you read this and learn Temmytorpe2012
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Odunharry(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who know anything about Jvconsult?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Maxineng:

I also noticed that and this is common with the Mitacy crew they spam everywhere but never get punished if you complain the moderators would hide your post.Sunnypar said he and David and buddies so I don't expect much.
Buddies where bruv How did we become buddies

Anyways, when you mentioned me previously, i deleted all trace of Sunnypar on this thread. So, if you see any more spammer(s), report or mention any of the mods!.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by poundlander: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
kayusre:
got the same message...got lik 3 phone calls from a guy reping them...but mehnn my mind is telling me not to go..somethings aint just adding up...
please how did it go? I received an invite for same position. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by poundlander: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
odutolasodiq:
please ma'am, can u describe the adress? thanks and God Bless
my oga. please gist me about them asap. I need to know. got an invite please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by poundlander: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
eldega:

In the same shoe
please how did it go. reply asap
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by odutolasodiq(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
poundlander:

my oga. please gist me about them asap. I need to know. got an invite please
about who? boss
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by poundlander: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
odutolasodiq:
about who? boss
inspire life Nigeria limited. employment offer for business development executive. thanks for the quick response
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dania30(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
debbie:
My client, a property firm, needs to fill up the following vacancies for their Owerri and
Warri Offices.
The roles are as follows:
Accountant : Bsc with a minimum of 2 years experience, ican
would be an added advantage.
Legal officer with a minimum of 2 years experience with a
property firm.
Drivers: Bsc,
Front desk officers : Bsc, minimum of 2 years experience.
interested candidates should forward their CV to
pemenekwum@yahoo.com or jobfanrecruitmentservices@gmail.com
kindly indicate as subject of the mail, the location and position
you are applying for. For example: front desk officer - owerri.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by odutolasodiq(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
poundlander:

inspire life Nigeria limited. employment offer for business development executive. thanks for the quick response
i stopped attending their training. i percieved time and money wasting effort in the end. in a nutshell, it's a marketing job(target based remuneration). PM me ur email address let me forward their offer, if u are please u may attend.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by PastorAji(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
eldega:

In the same shoe
sn.akie-86
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by eldega: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
poundlander:

please how did it go. reply asap

i didnt attend......got another invite from them today for next week and i don't think i will attend either
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
eldega:

i didnt attend......got another invite from them today for next week and i don't think i will attend either
fill me in bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abeg
I use Almighty God take beg una

Debbie

Please someone should send me gmat questions abeg

Debbie, help me. God go continue to bless you

Abeggggg

aceeizuchukwu@gmail.com

Abeggggg
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FakoMaybach1: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is my first time of posting this so pardon me if i dont follow the normal format.

A chemical and adhesive company Located at Ogudu, Lagos is searching for accounts and Admin Officer

Qualification : OND (ordinary Diploma)

Job description;

Maintain accurate records of sales

Input data into sage peachtree

Serve as the first point of contact between customers and the company

Experience needed : 1 to 3 years

Interested candidates should forward their C.V to eziketoochukwu01@yahoo.com with subject :account and admin officer

Note candidate must be technologically savvy because items like P.O.S, Trackers etc will be used in the line of duty
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mpyaw: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Odunharry:

Who know anything about Jvconsult?
They are agents.... fashy them

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.