Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2817376 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Drayoflife(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
benebaby77:

I did its test yesterday.... The timing is okay.... 19 questions from numerical analysis and 19 questions from finance related questions....

I almost finished, before it automatically submitted itself... and it showed that they will get back to me within 5 days...
Yes I jus did the test too. Same reply. All the best to us bro smiley
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Drayoflife:
Yes I jus did the test too. Same reply. All the best to us bro smiley
All of una don left me behind bah?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2016
benebaby77:

I did its test yesterday.... The timing is okay.... 19 questions from numerical analysis and 19 questions from finance related questions....

I almost finished, before it automatically submitted itself... and it showed that they will get back to me within 5 days...

what's d likely questions pls?. I sent u pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Topmostt: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2016
ehix89:
yea I do, what was asked during the call session
previous salary, expected salary and how much notice do I need to give my employer if successful.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Drayoflife(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
ymee:

All of una don left me behind bah?
I'm sorry I dunno how to reply PMs.
The first 19 are quite easy but the second part? You must be good in finance to pass it. So prepare well...the link will expire in 3days there's still time for you to prepare
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by teejayone40: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
benebaby77:

Wats there questions like, especially d finance related questions?
CHEERS
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Topmostt:

previous salary, expected salary and how much notice do I need to give my employer if successful.
waow...it seems done and dusted, still waiting though
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Topmostt: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
ehix89:
waow...it seems done and dusted, still waiting though
Amen ooo. I am very positive about this opportunity. I pray you get called up soonest.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Topmostt:

Amen ooo. I am very positive about this opportunity. I pray you get called up soonest.
I wish you well brov

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prom84: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
They are genuine, I know about them. I have been trying to send my cv to them but mail not going. can u please send me the correct email address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prom84: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
3slleeq:
Pls does anyone ve info abt pete ground services ltd if dy r legit or nt. I gt an interview invite frm em.

They are legit. plz can u send me the email address, d one I saw online is not delivering.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by benebaby77: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
teejayone40:

Wats there questions like, especially d finance related questions?
CHEERS

it's just this elementary accounting... Question about debit and credit, balance sheet, cost accounting etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lexis12: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with AC Resource Nigeria which has been scheduled for Monday 29th August 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hardcopy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Ikorodu Road, by Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos.
Fadeyi is close to Jibowu, on your way to Yaba or Ojuelegba, or from Ikeja/Anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Who else got this, pls help a brother out.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AKINSULU: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Have you heard of GNLD before? Google the address you have in the invite.

lexis12:
Dear Applicant,

In response to your application for the available/advertised job, you have been considered for an aptitude test and oral interview with AC Resource Nigeria which has been scheduled for Monday 29th August 2016, the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. Be punctual

Please bring original copies your credentials, resume (hardcopy), two passports with you to the interview, and hand them to our Human Resource Department @ No 95, Ikorodu Road, by Fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos.
Fadeyi is close to Jibowu, on your way to Yaba or Ojuelegba, or from Ikeja/Anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Who else got this, pls help a brother out.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by compuseun: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ignore them. Scammers in action
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 3slleeq: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
prom84:

They are legit. plz can u send me the email address, d one I saw online is not delivering.
Thanks

thanks. I applied via d apply button on d job advert page i saw on myjobmag.com bt i did nt gt any feedbk or response to show it was successful. i later gt an sms later in d day inviting me for an interview.so wat i deduced ws,evn doh dr ws nthng to show my applicatn ws succesful frm my end, dy actually gt it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wayisshut: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=GMO1 post=48803926]Dear Applicant

Thank you for applying for the position of Marketing Executive/personal assistant at Certification Edge. We have just completed reviewing your qualification.

You are hereby invited to attend an interview and test session on Friday 26th of August 2016 by 11am at 18 Esomo Close, off Toyin Street, Opposite White House, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your Curriculum Vitae.

We appreciate your interest in Certification Edge.

Who else got a mail from Certification Edge?

HEY, HOW DID TOUR INTERVIEW GO. WHAT WERE THE LIKELY QUESTIONS dont you answer mentions oga, na wa oh. NIGERIANS If na to ask questions you go sabi ask lipsrsealed
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tbabs10166(m): 2:58am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=wayisshut post=48860602][/quote]Please did you attend the interview. If so, how was it, wat kind of questions were u asked?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wayisshut: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
tbabs10166:
Please did you attend the interview. If so, how was it, wat kind of questions were u asked?

No I did not, my location was far
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
You are hereby invited for an interview as a Store keeper with LASOL NIG ENT on Wed 31st Aug 2016, Time 8.30am @ 1 Taylor road Gcappa Iddo Lagos. Please anybody with me and any info about what to expect will be appreciated.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paranorman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
obinoral1179:
You are hereby invited for an interview as a Store keeper with LASOL NIG ENT on Wed 31st Aug 2016, Time 8.30am @ 1 Taylor road Gcappa Iddo Lagos. Please anybody with me and any info about what to expect will be appreciated.
yes, a lot.

You'd be asked some question concerning programming, data analysis and finance...

You'd be asked if you'v worked in a bank before..

Do you have teaching experience? 'twill come in handy..

Can you sweep, mop and wash? Twill give you head-start...

Are you tall and handsome? Advantage for you..

Lastly, are you a sharp guy? Please, just be..

Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
paranorman:

yes, a lot.

You'd be asked some question concerning programming, data analysis and finance...

You'd be asked if you'v worked in a bank before..

Do you have teaching experience? 'twill come in handy..

Can you sweep, mop and wash? Twill give you head-start...

Are you tall and handsome? Advantage for you..

Lastly, are you a sharp guy? Please, just be..

Thank me later..
this guy is high on something. Please some one should give me a info... Pman no mention me again ooooo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Matrix07: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello,pls who else got invite from MACTAY recruitment for GLOBACOM customer care representatives.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yunnyp(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
good afternoon my good people.

i got this message this afternoon and the interview will be coming tomorrow.

i will like to know if it's legit and not GNLD. This is to confirm your availability for an interview for the post of Office Assistant in Imaginarium Ltd.

Venue is 1a, Adeola raji street, Atunrase Estate, Gbagada. Time is 11am. Come with your credentials.

@debbie and others i need your help on this.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
VACANCY:
have an opening for OND graduate with science background in Agbara.
Applicants must be resident in Agbara.
Interested applicants should send CV to humancapital1234@yahoo.com using Technical Assistant as the subject of the mail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
VACANCY: Receptionist
Required Experience: 2 years Application
Deadline: One week after advert placement

THE JOB

First point of contact for the company, provide administrative support across the organization, handle the flow of people accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.

• A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant social science or business degree is required for this role.
• Excellent communication, IT and people management skills.

Method of Application: Kindly forward your resume to oluwagbemileke@gmail.com or call 08033400432
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Urgent Recruitment for Graduates in Ogun state in a reputable Commercial Bank.
Role is for Sales Executive for residents in Ogun State & it's environs.
Remuneration is very attractive
Locations: Magboro, Sagamu, Akute, Ijoko, Sango-Ota, and Ijebu.
Requirements:
- 0 - 1 year experience needed.
- HND/BSc.
- Must reside in either Magboro, Akute, Ijoko, Ota, or Ijebu.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- Ages between 24 - 31
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to:
Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment ends 30th August 2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of an Import Officer in the department of Supply Chain.The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience preferably in a manufacturing company. Must have at least a degree in Engineering, Sciences, or any Numerate Discipline. Send CV's to Alex.Osilama@ng.pvmgrp.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Website Manager wanted

JD

- Upload content daily
- Curate and write content for the website
- Power our website marketing efforts online
- Increase our traffic and engagement
- Suggest new features and upgrades

Requirements

- You are expected to work 9 hours, Mondays - Friday. On most days, the hours will be from 9am - 6pm.
- You should be very comfortable working at home. You will come to office only when required (for meetings, briefings or other corporate requirements) or simply when you want.
- Flexibility is the key to your success on the job.

Performance metrics

- Quality & timely content
- Increase in traffic (confirmed using Google Analytics)
- Increase in social reach, followership, and engagement)

Can you do the job? Send your application to ogugua@bestvalueproviders.com

If you are not very free (this is not a part-time job) or do not have previous verifiable experience, please do not apply.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited - Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Job Description
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) affords talented young graduates to build a mutually rewarding career within Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Company.

Eligibility

Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
Strong passion for excellence.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
Strong analytical and presentation skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.

Requirements
They also must possess the following:

A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas) Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics

Remuneration

Application Closing Date
28th September, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to HR via the company's email: resumes@nachitechserv.com

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Applications are urgently required for the post of Senior Commercial Officer in an Engineering outfit in Lagos.

Qualification/Experience: University Degree or equivalence in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with not less than 6yrs experience.

Applicants with University Degree or equivalence in Quantity Surveying who has vast experience in Electrical & Mechanical Services could apply.

Applicant must have vast experience in Tendering, Preparation of Valuations, Material take off and cost analysis for projects etc.

Mode of Application: Suitable and interested candidates should send their Application Letter with the subject SENIOR COMMERCIAL OFFICER to info@osheaprojects.com and copy oyeleru.abolarinwa@osheaprojects.com

Closing Date for application is Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
My Client a credible & leading Power company in Nigeria is currently looking to hire an Employee Relations

The Employee relations Officer responsibility is to ensure employees are engaged through impactful employee engagement and welfare programs. Support HR Operations in the drive to implement and manage employee-related activities to maintain an effective workforce, with a strong willingness to contribute to the success of the company

Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in humanities, social science or relevant discipline from an accredited/ reputable university.

Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.

Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant work experience with at least (2) years in supervisory role

Previous experience working in the power sector is a major requirement.

A post graduate degree or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage

I am accepting resumes of qualified candidates with a minimum of 6years experience. Kindly send your resume to t.olaniyan@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com and copy jobs@charlesgoodingsandassociates.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.