Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2817409 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Massive recruitment of fresh graduates for the position of Customer Service Executives with the following specifications: OND/HND minimum of Lower credit (HND candidates MUST have completed NYSC)
Not more that 27 years
Candidates that live in the following locations have an added advantage:
Badagry, Seme, Victoria Island, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Apapa and Ojo. Qualified candidates should register on www.icsjobportal.com for consideration
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Do you know any fresh graduate or are you a fresh graduate of fine arts or the likes? artistic, good at sketching, willing to learn and available for a new challenge? Please send your resume to jobs@lwnetworks.net
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
debbie:
Massive recruitment of fresh graduates for the position of Customer Service Executives with the following specifications: OND/HND minimum of Lower credit (HND candidates MUST have completed NYSC)
Not more that 27 years
Badagry, Seme, Victoria Island, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Apapa and Ojo. Qualified candidates should register on www.icsjobportal.com for consideration

no such vacancy exists on their website
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshboy88(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
dear Debbie...pls, help me out with a short-term job for a prospective corper, batch B stream 2 precisely. I don't mind the nature of the job....tnks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by paulinemimi(f): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

An experienced barber, stylist and makeup artist needed at a unisex salon
For partnership/employment
Interested person must reside around ifako ijaiye -agege/iju-ishaga

Call or whatsapp 08163246099
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
debbie:
Do you know any fresh graduate or are you a fresh graduate of fine arts or the likes? artistic, good at sketching, willing to learn and available for a new challenge? Please send your resume to jobs@lwnetworks.net

Hi, what should a prospective applicant send to the email, sketches/illustrations samples?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
debbie:
Vacancy exist in the below roles for a Milk Factory in Lagos.
1. In-line Process Control Officer
2. Production Supervisor
3. Operator for 20g -01
4. Warehouse Assistant
5. Safety Officer.

Candidates should have similar experience from a Milk Factory. Interested persons should send their cv to careers@fmclgrp.com with the position as subject of the mail.

Good day ma, I got an invitation for interview with this company on Saturday.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dammyllionaire:

Good day ma, I got an invitation for interview with this company on Saturday.
go and prepare for it...i wish you the best. Cheers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
fluxmind:

Hi, what should a prospective applicant send to the email, sketches/illustrations samples?
they said resume.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls, how can I get to this address from Abule Egba "No 7 kopek Street, Off Fatai Atere Way, Matori Lagos."
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyema(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Despite all the applications, I have never receive interview message before
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yembabs231(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
keep trying bro, don't give up and work on your CV as well....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2016
seyema:
Keep on applying dear. Some can take a month before responding
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by qustatee(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
@Debbie, I really commend ur efforts here... U av been very wonderful.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spores99(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2016
@Debbie... morning to you, please am seeking your kind effort and assistance in getting a job vacancy in a shipping/logistics firm whether air,ship or road logistics organizations... I would really appreciate your assistance. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spores99(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2016
debbie:

@Debbie... morning to you, please am seeking your kind effort and assistance in getting a job vacancy in a shipping/logistics firm whether air,ship or road logistics organizations... I would really appreciate your assistance. thanks embarassed
debbie:

@Debbie... morning to you, please am seeking your kind effort and assistance in getting a job vacancy in a shipping/logistics firm whether air,ship or road logistics organizations... I would really appreciate your assistance. thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by peterpeteru: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
seyema:

I'm sure your CV is the cause. And probably, you've been applying for job positions that didn't match up with your qualifications and experience.
Work on those two factors, believe me, you'll testify. Goodluck wink

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Dammyllionaire:
Pls, how can I get to this address from Abule Egba "No 7 kopek Street, Off Fatai Atere Way, Matori Lagos."
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by niceeric(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2016
peterpeteru:

I'm sure your CV is the cause. And probably, you've been applying for job positions that didn't match up with your qualifications and experience.
how was your interview with Neet?...just read previous pages where I got into of ur interview with them...I also had an interview with them on Monday but I didn't get to meet the officer in charge of my intended unit...I only had a mini interview with a usual 'we'll get back to you'
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ugreat(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Take a bus to Oshodi. From Oshodi. take another going to Mushin, drop at Fatai Atere junction. Bike or Marwa can take you to your destination[quote author=Dammyllionaire post=51709277][/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by YNWA1: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
debbie:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by peterpeteru: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
niceeric:

how was your interview with Neet?...just read previous pages where I got into of ur interview with them...I also had an interview with them on Monday but I didn't get to meet the officer in charge of my intended unit...I only had a mini interview with a usual 'we'll get back to you'

It went well. Just brief questioning in your area of expertise. Nothing outta the blues. wink wink
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyema(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emmaesty:
Keep on applying dear. Some can take a month before responding
Yes o, I'm yet to give up... Just the pressure at home is something else
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyema(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
peterpeteru:

I actually give the cv to someone I met on nairaland, i thought he's a just to avoid all possible mistakes and I have been applying to post I think I'm qualified including firstbank and others but no reply..... Im just frustrated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by freshboy88(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
have you heard of CAPFIS?

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mrstomike1(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
A graduate of Public Administration based in Asaba,married wif 0 experience after graduation since 2013,completed Nysc i have applied for some vacancies still hvn't hard any,please can some help me?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DOWHILE1: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
So, an employer needs 3 applicants from Uyo city of Akwa Ibom state. Applicants should have B.sc preferably in Computer science / Computer Engineering. Applicants should be able to support in troubleshooting, hardware maintenance, networking etc. To be frank with you, employer doesn't want to be responsible for accommodation package, as such whoever is applying should note this.

Salary range is 50-60k. a token of 10k plus for transport at month end.

forward your Cv here: kshittle@hotmail.com

Note:
1.This vacancy is strictly for Uyo/Akwa Ibom residents
2.Computer science/Computer engineering only.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
debbie:
Not more that 27 years
yeah no vacancy as such.. Please confirm Debbie. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by horladmejy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
freshboy88:
have you heard of CAPFIS?
how does it work per say? Free reg and all
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olabisie7(f): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
horladmejy:
yeah no vacancy as such.. Please confirm Debbie. Thanks.

ICS is an outsourcing firm. Once you register online, a unique code would be sent to your email and afterwards you'd be invited through a text to come for a CBT and interview session. All these processes would be carried out before you are seconded to a Company. I advice you take it seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.