Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2817504 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jumia is hiring sales agent Recruiters for Lagos ( Responsible for hiring, training and coaching independent sales agent within allocated region) ... Pay is around 80k monthly. Please send cvs to dnkfakunmoju21@gmail.com.

Deadline: 12noon 22nd February

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello House,i will like to officially bring to your notice a different dimension of my service to humanity.This is a collection of necessary, verified and up-to-date info for entrepreneurs,those seeking for volunteering experience,events,programs and all as it relates us as youths in Nigeria and Africa.

Kindly go through it,read and check out opportunities that might be helpful to someone.

Remember we will continue with all our duties here,full time and as we do it.

Let me share some info with us.

1.Apply For The Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle For Abuja And Calabar
http://newsletterafrica.com/apply-andela-nigeria-fellowship-cycle-abuja-calabar/

2.Call For Application :The ECOWAS Renewable Energy Entrepreneurship Program
http://newsletterafrica.com/call-application-ecowas-renewable-energy-entrepreneurship-program/

3.Apply for the 2017 Unilever-WeCyclers Product Design Competition
http://newsletterafrica.com/apply-2017-unilever-wecyclers-product-design-competition/

4.Application Is Open For 2017 Spring GE Tech Program
http://newsletterafrica.com/application-open-2017-spring-ge-tech-program/

5.Apply For the Citi Tech Innovation Challenge 2017
http://newsletterafrica.com/apply-citi-tech-innovation-challenge-2017/

6.Application Is Open for Africa Young Entrepreneurs (AYEEN) 2017 Program
http://newsletterafrica.com/application-open-africa-young-entrepreneurs-ayeen-fund-2017/

7.Application Is Open For Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2017
http://newsletterafrica.com/application-open-ecobank-fintech-challenge-2017/

And many more to come....since i have access to get such info,i decided to compile them together...always be on the lookout for more educating information.

HEY-We just started,may not be perfect but we are modifying daily.
CHEERS

davide470

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice One Debbie wink cheesy

Finally! E no easy jare

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
davide470:
Nice One Debbie wink cheesy

Finally! E no easy jare

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
JOB ALERT!! Accountant with 1-2 years RELEVANT experience!! Must reside on the Mainland, Lagos. CVs to oakinboade@doheneyservices.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Exciting Career Opportunities!

Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate offering investment management and financial advisory services to our clients. We are recruiting to fill the following vacant roles:

1. Stockbroker
2. Risk Management Officer
3. Strategy Officer
4. Legal and Compliance Officer
5. Performance Monitoring Analyst
6. Operations Officer
7. Brand Management & Marketing Communications Officer

Click on the link to view vacancies: https://sites.google.com/view/meristem-careers-vacancies

To apply please send a detailed CV to careers@meristemng.com using the JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL.

Please note, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.

Application deadline: March 7, 2017.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
A well established Food and Beverage Manufacturing Company needs the service of experienced
Electrical and
Mechanical Engineers for their Beverage plant
Requirements: BSC/HND/ Technical school school graduate with 5-10years experience in beverage company. Experience in the use of Krones Machine is an added advantage.
Apply with your CVs forward it to
Ritefoodsrecruitment@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
A private company in the non-bank financial services sector seeks to recruit sales people for its growing Sales and Treasury Marketing department
The successful candidates will be responsible for retail sales, asset management, liability generation and relationship management . They must possess the ability to deliver quality value services to esteemed customers.
Required: Demonstrated experience in sales and relationship management, knowledge of the Nigerian financial services sector, a warm personality and a problem solving mindset.
Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a similar role. Masters degree is a plus.
Applications are welcome from interested and serious candidates only.Please send resumes AND cover letter to juwonleslie@gmail.com.
Please share with your contacts. Thanks!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
VACANCY !!!

ROLE: BUSINESS LEAD, OUTSOURCING
INDUSTRY: CONSULTING

ROLE OVERVIEW: With specific focus on OUTSOURCING, the preferred candidate will build and develop enduring and rewarding Client Relationships as a means of generating and growing revenue according to the strategic plans of the Organization.

We are looking for vibrant people. If you or anyone you know are flexible, creative, adaptive, quick thinking and genuinely love people and business issues, with impressive ability to think across business, you are half way who we are looking for.

ROLE REQUIREMENT

Graduate 5 - 7 years working experience
• Manage All existing and prospective Outsourcing Businesses
• Develop a sizeable portfolio of clients from designated industry
• Partake in determining strategic direction for the organisation
• Provide HR services to clients
• Evaluate the portion of HR solutions obtainable within selected organizations
• Establish, propagate and maintain relationship with existing and potential clients.
• Undertake marketing research and segmentation research.
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field always.
• Customer relationship management

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THURSDAY 2ND MARCH 2017.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED

Application Format:
Subject: BUSINESS LEAD, OUTSOURCING
CVs must be saved in this format: firstname_surname@example.com

Kindly send CVs to: outsourcing@humanleadershipresources.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
An IT firm is looking to hire Sales Executives in its Port Harcourt and Abuja offices.

Candidates should be male with at least 2years experience in direct sales and should already be resident in and familiar with the location to which they are applying.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to ola.oluw@yahoo.co.uk with the role and intended location as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Urgently needed

Do you know any hardworking and focused young graduate that is awaiting NYSC and will be interested in an internship position in a HR department?

He/she should send an application letter and CV with the subject HR INTERN to careers@meristemng.com

Deadline for application is friday 24th February 2017.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
ksstroud:

Hmmmmmmm
Sir??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tall2ce(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
debbie:
Jumia is hiring sales agent Recruiters for Lagos ( Responsible for hiring, training and coaching independent sales agent within allocated region) ... Pay is around 80k monthly. Please send cvs to dnkfakunmoju21@gmail.com.

Deadline: 12noon 22nd February
mail is bouncing back. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by amicable09(f): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2017
debbie:
Urgently needed

Do you know any hardworking and focused young graduate that is awaiting NYSC and will be interested in an internship position in a HR department?

He/she should send an application letter and CV with the subject HR INTERN to careers@meristemng.com

Deadline for application is friday 24th February 2017.
Well done ma, this is more than an act of sacrifice. You are doing a great service. May your data never run out and your bank account stay fat.

Emmaesty, this opportunity will be perfect for you. Key in!

Best wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dparagon(m): 3:36am On Feb 22, 2017
ritzytbabs:
DEAR ALL,

THANKS TO DEBBIE FOR CREATING THIS THREAD. OVER THE YEARS ITS HELPED QUITE A LOT OF FOLKS GET EMPLOYED. MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW MA.

FOR THOSE IN NEED OF DIRECTIONS/VETTING OF RESUME OR C.V. BELOW IS A LIST OF SAMPLE RESUMES,C.VS, COVER LETTER ETC WHICH I ULPOADED TO MY GOOGLE DRIVE. GOT THIS WAY BACK 2014 AFTER MY NYSC (I PAID 3,500 FOR IT SEF AS AT THAT TIME ALONGSIDE THE CONSULTING AGENCY REVIEWING MY C.V).

ITS ALSO ATTACHED

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0CgOcTxI-0jbUtsa1U5X2RLTWM?usp=sharing

HOPE IT HELPS AND GUIDE Y'ALL

REGARDS

May God bless you richly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2017
amicable09:

Well done ma, this is more than an act of sacrifice. You are doing a great service. May your data never run out and your bank account stay fat.

Best wishes.
Wow!!!! Thank you. I'll apply right away. I hope I get called grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by timmyblast(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Well Meaning Nigerian's help a brother out, been out of a job since 2015, and it as not been funny.

Qualification: Bsc computer science
Work Experience: customer service rep/transaction officer

Thanks you...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2017
amicable09:

Best wishes.
smiles smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2017
our client is in need of a graduate who can teach maths and english and has good communication skils, he/she must have minimum of two years experience in teaching.

Qualification- Bsc

Location- Lekki/ajah

An experienced administrator is needed, he/she must have studied public administration, or any related course. he/she must be a graduate from any reputable school.

To apply send your cv to linkwaysconsults01@yahoo.com stating teacher or administrator as subject
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Vacancy for Game Developer

A leading Tech organization requires the full time service of a specialized Game developer to turn a game idea into code on a fast moving environment. The individual will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.

Responsibilities
• Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
• Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run
• Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
• Develop schedules and determine milestones
• Generate game scripts and storyboards
• Animate characters and objects
• Contribute to the design and audio features of the game
• Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
• Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
• “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems

Requirements
• Proven working experience in full life cycle game development
• Hands on experience primarily with C++ or other programming languages (Java, C, etc)
• High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
• Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio)
• Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology (Optional)

Interview holds this week, interested applicants should send their CVs to careers@nerilus.com using the job title as the subject of the mail on or before Friday, 24th February, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lacum: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT IF THEY ARE REAL

After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You. Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos. This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING. The fixed date is THURSDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning. You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background Information. http://www.livesolution.com.ng/ DESCRIPTION: FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS. Regards, HR DEPT. You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
lacum:

After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.
Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop,
Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.
This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.
The fixed date is THURSDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.
You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.
http://www.livesolution.com.ng/
DESCRIPTION:
FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.
Regards,
HR DEPT.
You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft
copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes.
Don't waste your time and money GNLD

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2017
davide470:
Sir??

Smiles
I know you are humble but you and I know you are my Boss
So you are the Sir

Be that as it may, I'm only sighing to the good works of you and madam Debbie

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tundeone: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
lacum:

After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.
Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop,
Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.
This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.
The fixed date is THURSDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.
You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.
http://www.livesolution.com.ng/
DESCRIPTION:
FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.
Regards,
HR DEPT.
You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft
copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes.
Alert! Alert!! GNLD people. Why do they not put the position? Why is it a day to interview you got their invite. Just watch out if you like to give it a trial.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
dear all, I need you guys help to link me up with daily paid jobs, any legit jobs, paid internship or opportunity that I can use to keep the soul and my family together within Kaduna city. I am a HND holder in computer science with one year customer care experience and administrative skills. due to company downsize I have been at home trying one or two things but is not working out please help in any we you can and furthermore I wish to learn any IT related work to enhance my career. email :hermeemu@gmail.com 08052834864
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by davide470(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Emmaesty:
Wow!!!! Thank you. I'll apply right away. I hope I get called grin grin
wink wink
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
davide470:
wink wink
You that you dumped me.... .. Issokay angry
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
davide470:
wink wink
Emmaesty:
You that you dumped me.... .. Issokay angry
Don't derail this thread

tongue tongue tongue

Mod don't ban me oooo

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by seyilapy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
hello guys. Please did anyone got an interview invite from So rooted foods? or have any idea about them? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by propet(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
debbie:
VACANCIES:A Reputable Electronics Company Urgently in need of *Corporate Drivers @LEKKI Branch Office.He must reside around Ikoyi,Lekki and Obalende Axis.Salary very Attractive.* Female CASHIERS also needed.She must be smart and outspoken.As well as computer literate.Minimum qualification:SSCE/OND.She must stay around Lekki,Ajah.Interested Candidates call...07086508625.For immediate employment!!Salary very reasonable with additional commission.
Is the job at lekki/ajah or Surulere.....i need some clarification please?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by goshen26: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
debbie:
our client is in need of a graduate who can teach maths and english and has good communication skils, he/she must have minimum of two years experience in teaching.

Qualification- Bsc

Location- Lekki/ajah

An experienced administrator is needed, he/she must have studied public administration, or any related course. he/she must be a graduate from any reputable school.

To apply send your cv to linkwaysconsults01@yahoo.com stating teacher or administrator as subject

Pls how do I get to Ligali Ayorinde from from Ojuelegba
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by georgee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
goshen26:

Pls how do I get to Ligali Ayorinde from from Ojuelegba

From Ojuelegba, Enta CMS. From CMS, enta Barbeach Eko hotel. Drop at the last buss top (roundabout) and enta Keke going to Ligali Ayorinde. Tell the keke man wia exactly u ar going, he will stop u by the nearest bstop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.