Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2817731 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by loneytunes(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Xxpress:
Congratulations, you are hereby invited for an interview with us for the role of a Sales Executive.

VENUE: Alubond Nigeria Limited, Km32 Lekki Epe Expressway,Before Elemoro Police Station Bogije, Lagos.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 1ST MARCH 2017
I received this message today. Pls anyone with any info about the company and how can I get to the address from oshodi

From Oshodi board bus to Ajah then take vehicle going to Bogije or Eleko & drop at the address. Will be good you get a contact number you can call from the coy so as to locate the exact building.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Xxpress(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
loneytunes:

From Oshodi board bus to Ajah then take vehicle going to Bogije or Eleko & drop at the address. Will be good you get a contact number you can call from the coy so as to locate the exact building.
Thanks so much bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
umoru58:
PeoplePlus, recruiting for Zenithbank, invites u for a computer based test on 01/03/17 by 11AM at HR Dept. Zenith Bank Head Office,Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun street, V/I, Lagos. Compulsory Requirements: P/photo, Calculator, Valid I.D (Intl. Passport, Drivers Lic., Natnl ID, Voter s Card), writing materials, CV & all original credentials. Dress code is formal. For Enquiries call 01-2782124, 01-2783261, 01-2783256. Pls disregard if you have written test before.

Please is this real? I will be coming from ibadan. If real, can anyone help me with a description to get to the aforementioned address. Thanks .
what kind of question is this...is it real? At times i feel we job seekers want to be spoon fed. You never made any attempt to search out online. You want to be provided with every atom of info. Better start preparing for the test...you are not the only one writing it do be sure to take it with every seriousness. Cheers. Meanwhile for the description. From ibadan get a bus going to obalande or cms depending on where in ibadan you boarded. From obalande enter bus going to eko hotels stop stop at the last bus stop. Ask around the street is within there. All the best

11 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by fizzy4luv(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:
what kind of question is this...is it real? At times i feel we job seekers want to be spoon fed. You never made any attempt to search out online. You want to be provided with every atom of info. Better start preparing for the test...you are not the only one writing it do be sure to take it with every seriousness. Cheers. Meanwhile for the description. From ibadan get a bus going to obalande or cms depending on where in ibadan you boarded. From obalande enter bus going to eko hotels stop stop at the last bus stop. Ask around the street is within there. All the best
she just posted my thought when i saw the post . people need to realize that being scheduled for test or interview invites on its own is something .some people don't even get to receive test invite .let's endeavor to be more proactive .Shalom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
umoru58:
PeoplePlus, recruiting for Zenithbank, invites u for a computer based test on 01/03/17 by 11AM at HR Dept. Zenith Bank Head Office,Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun street, V/I, Lagos. Compulsory Requirements: P/photo, Calculator, Valid I.D (Intl. Passport, Drivers Lic., Natnl ID, Voter s Card), writing materials, CV & all original credentials. Dress code is formal. For Enquiries call 01-2782124, 01-2783261, 01-2783256. Pls disregard if you have written test before.

Please is this real? I will be coming from ibadan. If real, can anyone help me with a description to get to the aforementioned address. Thanks .

@umoru58, drop me your whatsapp number there is something i want to discuss with you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umoru58: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:

Thanks a lot Ma'am Debbie. Don't mind me though. I would have googled and checked. Its just that i've submitted so many cvs online and physically too that i didn't even remember applying for this. Also, i'm tired of all these scam jobs because I've been a victim too. Hence my posting it here to be sure. Thanks for your distinct reply and i also appreciate your effort on this thread, by taking out time to help bridge the gap between the employed and unemployed. God bless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
umoru58:

how did u apply to peopleplus?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umoru58: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Greedgod:
how did u apply to peopleplus?

Honestly, i can't even remember. I have submitted so many cvs online. Banking jobs inclusive.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
umoru58:

Honestly, i can't even remember. I have submitted so many cvs online. Banking jobs inclusive.
chai, try and prepare very hard going 4 d test. My frnd wu got a job frm dem said that passing the aptitude test is the main thing but the dude refused telin me hw he applied. Wont mind if u can help me inquire if u get to go. Prepare man b4 going and help inquire, Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umoru58: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Greedgod:
chai, try and prepare very hard going 4 d test. My frnd wu got a job frm dem said that passing the aptitude test is the main thing but the dude refused telin me hw he applied. Wont mind if u can help me inquire if u get to go. Prepare man b4 going and help inquire, Thanks

Thanks a lot bro. I'm already getting prepared since our madam at the top, Madam debbie don endorse am already.lol. I sure will inquire and get back to you on this.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Greedgod: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
umoru58:

Thanks a lot bro. I'm already getting prepared since our madam at the top, Madam debbie don endorse am already.lol. I sure will inquire and get back to you on this.
gime ur facebook id leme add u Boss
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by umoru58: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Greedgod:
gime ur facebook id leme add u Boss

Umoru square

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by payne4real(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
You are hereby invited for an interview at Kkontech. Date:02/03/2017.Time: 10:00am. Post: PA Address: km 14,lagos-ibadan expressway (Arepo busstop).

I received this message today. Pls anyone with any info about the company and how can I get to the address from egbeda?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hi Debbie,

You have been a blessing on this platform.

Do you know anyone who is into haulage and transportation business? someone who owns a lot of trucks, buses, tankers.

I am a business development consultant for (C&I leasing) and i'm charged with marketing, distributing and installing speed limiters and tracking devices. Hence the reason why I need people in this line of business to deal with.

BabsCtracks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
We need 5 volunteers for a community development event for primary school children.This is a one day program for children.What we look out for;
1.young people who just finished their SSCE
2.Those living around ketu,ikosi and ojota.
3.Smart with a good command of English
4.Willingness to coordinate children for the event.

If you meet the criteria or know anyone.kindly get in touch with me.07059702925

NOTE-THIS IS A VOLUNTARY WORK AND FOR A DAY.....YOU ARE NOT PAID ANY SALARY,BUT MAY BE APPRECIATED IF POSSIBLE.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
An Information Technology(IT) company designed to build next generation solution and for the Nigerian market is looking for the services of Computer Graphic Designers and Web Developers with skills and good working experiences.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to cv@imagineslates.com
Candidates must be reside in Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Apply if you are qualified

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
An Information Technology(IT) company designed to build next generation solution and for the Nigerian market is looking for the services of Computer Graphic Designers and Web Developers with skills and good working experiences.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to cv@imagineslates.com
Candidates must be reside in Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Recruiting for Marketers for a logistics company.

Candidates must have 3 -5 years marketing expereince in the banking/financial services industry. Salary is 2 - 3 Million p/a.

Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org with the subject title: Marketer (Financial Services)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Do you know an Account Officer with 1-2 years experience looking to explore a FMCG opportunity?

Pease send CVs to tolani@fc.com.ng using "Account Officer Opportunity" as subject. Applications closes March 10, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
TECHNICAL PA TO CHAIRMAN ICT LAGOS.

JOB SUMMARY:
Provides support in one-on-one working relationship for board of directors, senior management and organize special projects.

JOB SPECIFICATION:
Strong organizational skills,good with oral & written communication, emotional maturity,highly resourceful team player, entrepreneurial skills, Tech savy/curiosity, mentally young and smart.

Please send cv to richard.obi@siganalalliance.com interview is on Saturday being 4th march 2107...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Currently recruiting for the role of a Purchasing Manager with the following requirements:

- Minimum of 3 years working in a large food mall with hands on experience in purchasing large quantity of food items.
- Knowledge of Lagos markets and deciphering best prices for staple foods.
- A street-smart, yet composed individual who can proactively handle changing environments and situations.
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of Excel in calculating and reporting etc.

Qualified candidates should please forward updated CV to grant.edwards@jamescubittresources.com using PURCHASING MANAGER as the subject of the mail.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adelaw01(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
payne4real:
You are hereby invited for an interview at Kkontech. Date:02/03/2017.Time: 10:00am. Post: PA Address: km 14,lagos-ibadan expressway (Arepo busstop).

I received this message today. Pls anyone with any info about the company and how can I get to the address from egbeda?

i know the company and with the look of things I think they're into electrical stuffs
From where you live, get yourself to ketu or berger ask traders where you can get busses going to mowe/ibafo #200. Drop at arepo bus stop. You'll see the company by your right
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Recruitment for Architect, procurement officer and construction engineer is still ongoing. Interested persons should send CVs to h.resource2905@gmail.com. Architecture graduates from University of Lagos are encouraged to apply. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sunnymighty(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
payne4real:

Join a bus going to Ojodu Berger either frm Iyana Ipaja Garage or Agege drop @Berger climb up to the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Cross to the other side of the Expressway. Then join another bus to Mowe/Ibafo and tell the driver you want to alight at Arepo.Then connect the address you av with U either tro byke or bus.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
an accountant with stock/warehouse experience urgently needed in Lagos.pls send application with cv to fabeyopraise@yahoo.com.using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
urgent vacancy for a sales manager in lagos in a cosmetics company also a sales supervisor needed in enugu state in the same cosmetics line. those experienced in this field should pls send a mail with their cv to fabeyopraise@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by blessedqueen(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
debbie:
We need 5 volunteers for a community development event for primary school children.This is a one day program for children.What we look out for;
1.young people who just finished their SSCE
2.Those living around ketu,ikosi and ojota.
3.Smart with a good command of English
4.Willingness to coordinate children for the event.

If you meet the criteria or know anyone.kindly get in touch with me.
debbie

What abt sum1 leaving in oworonshoki. Hope d pay is good
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Now Hiring :

1. IT analyst
Industry : Real Estate
Candidate should have a minimum of 3years experience in providing web based and office I.T support services.

2. Junior accountant
Candidate should have 2-3 years relevant accounting experience. ICAN/AAT

Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to jobs4myclients@gmail.com on or before close of business tomorrow Tuesday 28th February 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
Now Hiring :

1. IT analyst
Candidate should have a minimum of 3years experience in providing web based and office I.T support services.

2. Junior accountant
Candidate should have 2-3 years relevant accounting experience. ICAN/AAT

Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to jobs4myclients@gmail.com on or before close of business Tuesday 28th February 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
VACANCY FOR A BRAND & MARKETING COMMUNICATION EXECUTIVE

Our client is an outstanding organization in the Financial Services Sector.

Job Location: Lagos State.

Summary of role:
• The hired personnel will be responsible for driving all brands, events and marketing communication activities of the organization (promos & road shows).

Core functions:
• Brand Management
• Event Management (Promos/road shows)
• PR & Media Management
• Marketing Communications/Sponsorship Management
• Vendor Management

Qualification & Experience:
• BSc degree preferred – minimum of second class lower (2.2)
• Relevant professional certification or diploma
• 3 to 5 years work experience in the same role (this position is not an entry-level role neither is it a senior role)
• Proven hands-on experience in Marketing Communications (managing promos & road shows)
• The preferred candidate should have managed a Bank’s promo/ Road show in the course of his/ her experience

Competences:
• Brand Strategy
• Advertising/Marketing Communications
• PR and Stakeholder Management
• Media strategy and planning
• Event Planning and Execution
• Policy Management
• Vendor Management
• Budget Management
• Project Management

Application:
Qualified Marketing Communication Executives with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘mgtpositions@stresert.com’ using ‘Freelance Promoter’ as subject of mail before 5th March, 2017. Candidates who meet the requirements listed on this advert will be contacted for interviews.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.