Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827527 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hazel01(f): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good evening everyone.. Please who knows anything about nitestay call center interview questions ... And who has an idea of their salary?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dmcool(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2017
hazel01:
Good evening everyone.. Please who knows anything about nitestay call center interview questions ... And who has an idea of their salary?

Also got their invitation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larrypourl(m): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2017
hazel01:

Good evening. Please how did you apply, can you give me the link ?

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by senny(f): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2017
We review CVs for as low as #3000.And be rest assured to get your dream job with your transformed CV.email us at ebony4senny@yahoo.com and be glad you did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luqaz(m): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2017
Sometimes i wonder why our kids are less efficient in real life decision makings. But the solutions are not in books but day to day activities that we neglect daily. Teach your kids educational and intuitively centered games like [b]CHESS & SCRABBLE [/b]and see them blossom in various aspect of their cognitive development.
Contact me today on 08135877992(Whatsapp also available)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Salary, benefits and incentives
please visit us at 584 Ikorodu road, Kosofe b/stop, Ketu, Lagos.
BUSES ARE AVAILABLE.
RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE
request to See Mrs Bose.
Come along with your cv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Hello Debbie ... I will like you to help me ... I live around Festac/amuwo odofin.. I just finished writing my Project and I need money to complete some payments.. I need a job either Part time or full time... My field is business administration and am also good in computer too! ... this is my number 09082096943 or johnchuka47@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Datboinazz(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2017
spicytayomic:
An Infrastructure company situated at the Mainland requires for immediate employment:

Qualification: OND Accounting/ATS
Salary Range : N50,000 to N70,000 depending on qualification and years of experience.

Interested persons should immediately please call : 08155553347 or email: ibkowofadeju2002@yahoo.com

Application closes 16th Friday, 4pm.

Thank you.

Pls and pls and pls...It is not by force to post job adverts because everybody is doing it. If u must post a job advert pls I beg u to verify very well for the safety of niaralanders using your adverts.

I usually only follow debbie's post because I have come to trust it, but to hasten things I decided to follow other OPs post. And that is how I probably would have been kidnapped today if I was that desperate not to talk of the money i wasted roaming the streets of ogba for this job location.

I have never seen such despicable service in my life and I am just boiling right now.

So oga spicytayomic no dey post rubbish unconfirmed job adverts give us abeg. we will not die untimely death because we are looking for jobs... God forbid.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2017
singlessubway:
Salary, benefits and incentives please visit us at 584 Ikorodu road, Kosofe b/stop, Ketu, Lagos. BUSES ARE AVAILABLE. RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE request to See Mrs Bose. Come along with your cv

This information is not complete

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kindredspirit(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
Datboinazz:

Pls and pls and pls...It is not by force to post job adverts because everybody is doing it. If u must post a job advert pls I beg u to verify very well for the safety of niaralanders using your adverts.

I usually only follow debbie's post because I have come to trust it, but to hasten things I decided to follow other OPs post. And that is how I probably would have been kidnapped today if I was that desperate not to talk of the money i wasted roaming the streets of ogba for this job location.

I have never seen such despicable service in my life and I am just boiling right now.

So oga spicytayomic no dey post rubbish unconfirmed job adverts give us abeg. we will not die untimely death because we are looking for jobs... God forbid.

Kidnapped? For realsy?

What happened exactly?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deelaw(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
singlessubway:
BUSES ARE AVAILABLE.
RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE
request to See Mrs Bose.
Come along with your cv

Are u into kidnapping as well?

Why post such incomplete & suspicious advert and expect someone in his right senses to apply?

SMH...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hazel01(f): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dmcool:

Also got their invitation.
what have u found out so far?.... Like how much do you think they pay?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hazel01(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
larrypourl:

Good evening. Please how did you apply, can you give me the link ?

Thanks
it closed on d 20...sorry
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larrypourl(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
hazel01:
it closed on d 20...sorry
Eyah.... Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hazel01(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
larrypourl:

Eyah.... Thanks
do u know anything about them?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
Datboinazz:

Hello, just getting this message, can you please give a full details of what happen, any advert posted here by me are real, so surprise.
Please relate clearly what and what happened, then I can take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Moyenii(f): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
@debbie Pls if there is any job vacancy in a law firm or organization that needs a lawyer.,let me know please. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Following your response & online application to the job advert for various positions in The Punch of 24/05/2017 & Herald of 22/05/2017, you have been shortlisted to attend a CBT test on Thursday, 29th June, 2017 at College of Education Ilorin by 9:00am prompt. Come along with a valid form of identification.pls who else got this?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larrypourl(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
hazel01:
do u know anything about them?
Not at all
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Procurement Executive (FMCG/SMCG) - Lagos

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Procurement Executive to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile

To assist the Supply Chain Manager in the company's procurement strategy and its effective implementation.

Key Responsibilities

- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Assist in the development of a company wide category purchase strategy for products
- Assist the head of supply chain in being accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up to date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization
- Support preparation of briefings and papers on procurement issues for the supply chain unit
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs)
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders

Key Requirements

- B.Sc in any related discipline . Mininmum of 2.2. A degree in Accounting is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Supply chain experience with exposure/focus on procurement
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is an advantage
- Procurement experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
- Personality trait: Young, Meticulous, cultured, Intelligent, Analytical and Precise

Method Of Application
Applications should be mailed using a short cover letter detailing procurement expertise and a tailored CV. Mail to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

***Only Suitable Candidates would be responded to

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Deelaw:

Are u into kidnapping as well?

Why post such incomplete & suspicious advert and expect someone in his right senses to apply?

SMH...
Drivers and sales representatives
please visit us at 584 Ikorodu road, Kosofe b/stop,former Keystone bank, beside GTB Ketu, Lagos.
BUSES ARE AVAILABLE.
RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE
request to See Mrs Bose.
Come along with your cv
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2017
singlessubway:

Drivers and sales representatives
please visit us at 584 Ikorodu road, Kosofe b/stop,former Keystone bank, beside GTB Ketu, Lagos.
BUSES ARE AVAILABLE.
RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE
request to See Mrs Bose.
Come along with your cv
what are they selling?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bodnel: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
singlessubway:
BUSES ARE AVAILABLE.
RESUMPTION IS IMMEDIATE
request to See Mrs Bose.
Come along with your cv

Hello single subway. Just come with cv just like that ? what's the nature of the job ?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Datboinazz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
spicytayomic:

Hello, just getting this message, can you please give a full details of what happen, any advert posted here by me are real, so surprise.
Please relate clearly what and what happened, then I can take it up from there.

I sent my application to that particular ad I quoted in my previous message which u posted and on Tuesday the 20th of June I got a message inviting me for the interview on the Saturday the 24th of June (yesterday). On the message the company's name was there of which I googled but found out they didnt have any online presence...I was skeptical at first but after called the number that sent the invite the man that answered said he was a consultant for the company and that they were into telecommunications business and assured me they were legit... Being that the interview was slated for the weekend I decided to give it a try against my better judgment.

Now the address of the company that was attached to the text message was 16A Ijaiye road, Ogba. This is a very straight forward address, so imagine my frustration on getting to the location only to find out that it was occupied by WAEC, and all my attempts to locate any other 16A Ijaiye road was futile.
After about an hour of fruitless searching under the hot sun I decided to call back the number that sent the invite.

Now I can't really be sure if it was the same person that attended to me the first time I called to inquire about the company... But after relating to this person my dilemma his response was that I should take another bus going to agege and he will come and pick me up from there, I was like pick me up to do what?? That wasn't what the initial address I was sent when did the venue change to agege?? I was too tired to be furious, I then told the man to send me the company's number maybe they can give me a better description of the office location he said everybody is busy because the interview has started that I should just come to agege and call him he will come and pick me.

Abeg shay that one is not Evans in disguise?? Coz I can't imagine for the life of me that level of incompetence. Why will u tell me to come to an undisclosed location where i will now be "picked up" by a stranger??...It all seemed so shady...to the fact that a kind of chill came over me while talking to the man on the phone, I almost started looking for agege bus...only for me to catch myself and jump into the nearest bus back to ojota.

I know this forum was created to help us that want to change jobs or that are looking for new jobs, but let us be careful not to slack in verifying most of these adverts. Only God knows what would have happened to me if in had given into the urge to take another bus to a hehe to meet one man that will pick me up. angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Physical101: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks Debbie for the good work.. Please good nairalanders help a friend, graduate of uniben, studied industrial chemistry &
been home for sometime. A very fast learner, smart and intelligent. Email lemxuz@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tbliss22(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Datboinazz:

I sent my application to that particular ad I quoted in my previous message which u posted and on Tuesday the 20th of June I got a message inviting me for the interview on the Saturday the 24th of June (yesterday). On the message the company's name was there of which I googled but found out they didnt have any online presence...I was skeptical at first but after called the number that sent the invite the man that answered said he was a consultant for the company and that they were into telecommunications business and assured me they were legit... Being that the interview was slated for the weekend I decided to give it a try against my better judgment.

Now the address of the company that was attached to the text message was 16A Ijaiye road, Ogba. This is a very straight forward address, so imagine my frustration on getting to the location only to find out that it was occupied by WAEC, and all my attempts to locate any other 16A Ijaiye road was futile.
After about an hour of fruitless searching under the hot sun I decided to call back the number that sent the invite.

Now I can't really be sure if it was the same person that attended to me the first time I called to inquire about the company... But after relating to this person my dilemma his response was that I should take another bus going to agege and he will come and pick me up from there, I was like pick me up to do what?? That wasn't what the initial address I was sent when did the venue change to agege?? I was too tired to be furious, I then told the man to send me the company's number maybe they can give me a better description of the office location he said everybody is busy because the interview has started that I should just come to agege and call him he will come and pick me.

Abeg shay that one is not Evans in disguise?? Coz I can't imagine for the life of me that level of incompetence. Why will u tell me to come to an undisclosed location where i will now be "picked up" by a stranger??...It all seemed so shady...to the fact that a kind of chill came over me while talking to the man on the phone, I almost started looking for agege bus...only for me to catch myself and jump into the nearest bus back to ojota.

I know this forum was created to help us that want to change jobs or that are looking for new jobs, but let us be careful not to slack in verifying most of these adverts. Only God knows what would have happened to me if in had given into the urge to take another bus to a hehe to meet one man that will pick me up. angry

Thank God you succumb to the crazy guy's request. May God help and protect every job seeker out there

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by thomasmore: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
kenware:

Did u attend the interview? Is it genuine because I got the same invitation
please has anyone attend the interview "You have been shortlisted for a Job Opportunity Assessment and Briefing with the Human Capital Management Team at TGN"
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Following your response & online application to the job advert for various positions in The Punch of 24/05/2017 & Herald of 22/05/2017, you have been shortlisted to attend a CBT test on Thursday, 29th June, 2017 at College of Education Ilorin by 9:00am prompt. Come along with a valid form of identification.pls who else got this message?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by achyc2002(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
WEALTH GATE MICROFINANCE IS A SUBSIDIARY OF ENI GLOBAL ENTERPRISES LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BENIN CITY EDO STATE.

THERE IS AN URGENT NEED FOR MARKETERS/LOAN OFFICERS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT.

QUALIFICATION: OND, NCE, BSC

IF INTERESTED FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION WITH YOUR CV TO achigbuextian@gmail.com

INTERESTED APPLICANT OUTSIDE THE STATE BUT WILLING TO RELOCATE CAN APPLY.

Remuneration is very attractive.

NOTE: PREPARE TO RESUME 3RD OF JULY, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emynike2001(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Datboinazz:

Human organ harvesters are On the increase NOW, LET the HOT SPIRIT guide u and DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR INSTINCT. BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Datboinazz:

Our search for jobs will not kill us. Amen. Next thing we'd like to know how the guy who posted the story here got it since he claims his job ads are hundred percent legit. spicytayomic, how did you get that particular job ad?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luqaz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Datboinazz:

La go, La Kidnap, La Ransom cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.