Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2817664 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Remix10(m): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2017
debbie:
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria. It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Fresh Graduate Electrical Engineer

Job Description
* Escalates the BSS alarms
* Provide first level technical support in resolving all BSS issues
* Support FME to resolve Hardware alarms on Site
* Initiate Spare Processing for faulty Board.

Requirements
* B.Eng/HND Electrical Engineering

Experience:
5-7 years of experience

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@rutotechintl.com

sometimes i just feel these employers do take osogbo weed at times, imagine you are looking for a FRESH GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER with 5-7 YEARS EXPERIENCE shocked shocked :...What on earth? what is now the meaning of 'fresh'?...i am not understanding undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2017
I have openings for three months contract roles with possible extension for a client who owns and operates an FPSO in Gabon. These roles are Safety Officer, Assistant Bosun, Fitter, Junior Production Operator and Senior Production Operator. This role is open to all Nationalities but Gabonese are preferred. Suitable and interested candidates should send their CVs to helen.oggar@wtsenergy.com. (It closes out by Thursday 17th August)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good morning dear reliable professionals,

Please I urgently need with a minimum of two years experience in community practice;
Full time pharmacist,
Pharmacologist,
Physiologist,
Pharm trainees(which comprises of microbiologist,biochemist,industrial chemist).

To resume latest next week Wednesday 23/8/2017.

Please referrals,family members,even strangers qualified should send their resume to lindao@mophethgroup.com asap, for immediate employment for the qualified candidates.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering, University of Benin 2mo

Admission!!!

Hello All,
The new cycle of admission into the Centre of Excellence is finally out
Kindly follow the link for details and requirements

https:///d6mPPW6

Centre of Excellence in Geosciences & Petroleum Engineering 2018/19 CYCLE ADMISSION ADVERTISEMENT
Centre of Excellence in Geosciences & Petroleum Engineering 2018/19 CY…
news.uniben.edu
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Extraordinaire(f): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jeffery23: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
hello house,for those who attended hyt recruit interview yesterday, please any update from Konga concerning the 6pm email invite today after the apititude test? thanks and God bless kindly signify
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
New Vacancy - OPERATIONS MANAGER - NIGERIA - PERMANENT - To Apply submit Word format CV to linda.onuekwa@benedettoltd.com

Please note our client is looking for a candidate that worked previously as a Rig Manager in a drilling company and should have at least 15 years hands on experience in the oil and gas industry. Our client is an offshore drilling contractor, the world’s largest contractor of jack-up rigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Krazi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am urgently looking for one of my clients candidates for the following positions:
1. Marketing Manager
2. Designers (marketing)
3. Social Media and Content Writer (marketing)
4. Receptionist
5. Warehouse Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to princewill@people-matters.co with position as subject of mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jjogad(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
debbie:
Urgently Needed!!! A Reputable Company suited in Abuja Nigeria is in need of an Experienced Confidential Secetary and accountant with a degree in accounting and 5 years working experience, Interview commence as soon as you are short listed! !! Kindly send CV to mowetemena@yahoo.com.
Like play, I gave it a try, forwarded my resume, was shortlisted and bang!!!!!. I got my offer today. Thanks to Debbie especially and all those posting job offers. God bless you. To those on the line, keep faith and believe in your self. No one can stop you except you. Gods favour will locate you, Amen.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ab025(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
jjogad:

Like play, I gave it a try, forwarded my resume, was shortlisted and bang!!!!!. I got my offer today. Thanks to Debbie especially and all those posting job offers. God bless you. To those on the line, keep faith and believe in your self. No one can stop you except you. Gods favour will locate you, Amen.

Am really happy for you bro, we shall keep the faith....one day, our own jobs will come.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Missteefah: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi Debbie, I got a chat invite from insel consulting and I sceptical about going, I need to talk to you urgently please. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obajoey(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Congrats.
jjogad:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by careerpluzz: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
URGENT SALES POSITIONS - WARRI

Our client is a multi-pronged organisation with interests in varied and many sectors.

One the subsidiaries of this company seeks to fill the following positions as a matter of urgency:

1. Sales Executive;
The preferred candidate for this position must have prior experience in Sales and Marketing of very fast moving products.

2. Merchandisers;
Candidates recruited for this position must demonstrate a sales ability that indicates their proficiency in Retail Sales.

Both positions attract a fixed salary, commissions and performance based bonuses.

Only candidates residing in Warri and environs will be considered for this positions.

Interested and Qualified candidates should submit their C.V via;

careerpluzz@gmail.com

Kindly indicate the position and town applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DifferentCase(m): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2017
For all these, 35,000+saturday job? Factory work in view
debbie:
VACANCY FOR STORE OFFICERS (3 Positions) – Job Ref: ‘SODR1’ (National Diploma Holders Only)

Job Location: Ojodu Berger and Yaba, Lagos State (Proximity to these places will be considered).

JOB SUMMARY:
The Store officers will be responsible for all Store activities including sending out and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory for the organization. The ideal candidate will maintain computerized inventory control records on all orders made, received, stored, material issued, supplies received etc.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION:
• Receives stores, issues supplies and compiles records of supply transactions across broad, utilizing a computer inventory control system.
• Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
• Stores supplies in storerooms neatly and issues material supplies.
• Inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
• Return cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
• Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus.
• Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
• Perform weekly cycle counts, physical inventory and prepare monthly inventory reports.
• Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
• Assign part numbers to materials through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the store-keeping functions.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and the public using principles of good customer service.
• Perform related duties as assigned.

EDUCATION, SKILLS & ABILITY:

EDUCATION: Ordinary National Diploma. Ideal candidate must have 1 – 2 years related experience in store management.

ABILITY TO: Perform general storekeeping duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships.

KNOWLEDGE OF: Modern store procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials e.g. FIFO, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc

WORK DAYS: Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm; Saturday: Half-day

SALARY & HOW TO APPLY:
Salary is between N35,000 – N45,000/m (Based on experience) ONLY OND APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND CVs to ‘recruitment@stresertservices.com’ using ‘SODR1’ as subject of mail before 24th August, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by onlinesecret(m): 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Dear Candidate,

You are invited for an interview/test in our office as scheduled:

Venue: Ijewere & Co, No.126, Lewis Street, Lafiaji, By Okesuna B/S.

Beside St. Michael’s Catholic Church, Lafiaji, Lagos.

Time : 9:00m

PLEASE, WHO KNOWS THEM? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? THE ROLE WAS NOT INDICATE, HOPE IT IS NOT A MARKETING JOB? HELP OUT OOOOOOO
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Zirah: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2017
onlinesecret:
Dear Candidate,

PLEASE, WHO KNOWS THEM? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? THE ROLE WAS NOT INDICATE, HOPE IT IS NOT A MARKETING JOB? HELP OUT OOOOOOO

Forget it. The message bears no company name, so you're advised to forget it.

Modified: Brotherly, abeg no vex. I missed the coy name.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by marystan: 6:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Please go for the test. Ijewere and Co is a reputable accounting firm.
onlinesecret:
Dear Candidate,

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2017
onlinesecret:
Dear Candidate,

JESUS CHRIST! U don't know Ijewere & Co are chartered accountants? Like seriously? And u will probably be an accounting graduate o. Na wa o.

The same company thousands of graduates in ur field are dieing to work with, now u get invite from them and u are still asking people to confirm if they are real or not.

It may seem to u like am shading u, but sincerely a graduate should at least be able to know companies that are top players in his field. Let's now agree you are not an accounting graduate, mere Google search would've informed u of all details u want to know about the firm.

For God's sake we all did research project before leaving uni na. Everything u learnt there was not for learning sake na.

By the way am not an accountant,yet I know what Ijewere does and how working there can give u that desired break.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Zirah:

Forget it. The message bears no company name, so you're advised to forget it.
Like seriously? That Ijewere and Co na church name no be company name abi?

I salute ur advice

6 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jeffery23: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2017
hello house,for those who attended hyt recruit interview yesterday, please any update from Konga concerning the 6pm email invite today after the apititude test?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Sequel to your application for the post of a Receptionist in our company, you are hereby invited for an interview on Thursday 17th August 2017, 10:30 a.m at 56, Opebi Road,opposite M.A Kitchen Salvation Bus- stop Ikeja Lagos. Come along with your C.V and necessary documents.

PLS I NEED INFORMATION ON THIS PLACE, ANYONE WITH ANYTHING PLS LET ME KNOW.
THANK YOU.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2017
onlinesecret:
Dear Candidate,

Please, did you go for the interview?
How did you apply? Thanks.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
pheebe:
Sequel to your application for the post of a Receptionist in our company, you are hereby invited for an interview on Thursday 17th August 2017, 10:30 a.m at 56, Opebi Road,opposite M.A Kitchen Salvation Bus- stop Ikeja Lagos. Come along with your C.V and necessary documents.

PLS I NEED INFORMATION ON THIS PLACE, ANYONE WITH ANYTHING PLS LET ME KNOW.
THANK YOU.

I just did a Google search and it seems that area is a Gnld colonized territory. Different addresses there linked to fake recruitment.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dotman23(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Krazi:

Good morning dear reliable professionals,

Please I urgently need with a minimum of two years experience in community practice;
Full time pharmacist,
Pharmacologist,
Physiologist,
Pharm trainees(which comprises of microbiologist,biochemist,industrial chemist).

To resume latest next week Wednesday 23/8/2017.

Please referrals,family members,even strangers qualified should send their resume to lindao@mophethgroup.com asap, for immediate employment for the qualified candidates.

Thank you
CV sent, am a physiologist.. Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by belcom10(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Ooo!, a special thanks goes to God Almighty, I can not share my testimony without mentioning our madam here :DEBBIE, thanks for your concerted effort here. And to others that have contributed to this forum. HERE IS MY TESTIMONY; I JUST GOT A JOB THROUGH THIS PLATFORM .I pray for as many looking for a job here God that saw me through will visit you. Just believe on him, keep trusting on him. Bless you.

21 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by TheHood: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Any job opening for an undergraduate student would be highly appreciated pending when the current ASUU strike is called off.

Please quote this, thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by victordami105(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2017
please guys ,how do I get to Shell Hall, MUSON center Onikan, Lagos. I am coming from Iwo road, Ibadan.thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mightyrocket(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2017
I got this invite. Please nairalanders(most especially, Ibadan inhabitants) help me out

Dear Applicant,based on your application through a recruiting firm, you have been shortlisted for an interview with OAS LTD branch office by 7:30am on Sat,19/08/17@ Emiloju House, 1st floor, adj 7up bus stop, Monatan Iwo rd, Ibadan. For more information, please visit www . omohsapexsolutionlimited.com #achiever#

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.