Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825996 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by amyonyekwelu: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
debbie:
Various Accounting positions exist at Lagos branches of a Chain of Retail Stores. Interested candidates with or without experience but with First Degree/HND qualifications in Accounting should urgently send CV to: sajewole@grandproductscompany.com . Thank you.

Please check the mail address,i sent a mail to the address but it bounced back. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Romeozigs: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
amyonyekwelu:

Please check the mail address,i sent a mail to the address but it bounced back. Thanks.

Have u removed the dot after the e-mail address? I had one time had this issue before.pls check n c how it works
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by IAMMUIC: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Build a winning resume with uptowork professional resume builder! It's classy, well detailed and very affordable... We offer distinct writing services; Pro-Resume, Standard Cover Letters, Proposals, Script Editing & Proof-reading.

Core benefits includes:

Professionally Written- Resume, LinkedIn Profile and Cover Letter by one of our highly experienced writers.

Direct messaging with your writer - discuss requirements and feedback with ease.

Multiple revisions - your writer will work on your documents until you are 100% satisfied.

For further enquiries, WhatsApp Contact: 08166074465, Email: Proresumetouch@gmail.com

Free content review of submitted jobs! Check out this link for evaluation https://uptowork.com/mycv/Latest

WE BEAT THE CLOCK!!!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Maksol(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Romeozigs:

I got it too but for 5pm.pls how can I locate d address from obalende?

I had interview is tomoro. I had d lady said it b4 I came because I came in few minutes to 5. So I guess invite for interview shld roll in ds nite or any update yet.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pls I need someone to confirm this for me. Just saw it this evening.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Romeozigs: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maksol:

I had interview is tomoro. I had d lady said it b4 I came because I came in few minutes to 5. So I guess invite for interview shld roll in ds nite or any update yet.

Well I don't know about that.what she told me when I was leaving was that it shouldn't be more than 1month for interview invites to roll in. She said she has a lot of scripts numbering over 100 to mark.so she said it won't exceed a month to get back to successful ones
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamZod:

Scammers... gnld..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Scammers... gnld..
Thanks bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamZod:

Thanks bro

Uwc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nellyquash(f): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
EMUK:
excel and mercy consulting

cheesy not Excel and Grace Consulting again.. Funny you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
nellyquash:

cheesy not Excel and Grace Consulting again.. Funny you
expensive mistake shaa

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by slydog(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
debbie:
A Business Intelligence and Analytics officer urgently needed in a Financial Institution.

Candidate should have the following:

1. First degree in a numerate discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) preferred.

2. Strong understanding of data analytics including relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server) ad hoc analytics, data visualization and reporting.

Should have between 3-5 years work experience in banking or consulting.

Knowledge of statistical tools will be an added advantage.

Qualified candidates should send CV to yvonneobaze@yahoo.com

Interviews are to commence next week.

Any idea about this financial institution?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Got an interview at this address:
Venue: Plot 7, Redemption Crescent, Gbagada-Oshodi Expressway, by UPS Bus-stop, Gbagada, Lagos.
Please any advice, comment will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Do not go.
Profandie:
Got an interview at this address:
Venue: Plot 7, Redemption Crescent, Gbagada-Oshodi Expressway, by UPS Bus-stop, Gbagada, Lagos.
Please any advice, comment will be appreciated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Any information on this will be appreciated...

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Pojomojo:
Do not go.
Thanks so much.
I appreciate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Ogige Micro Finance Bank Limited, a leading State Microfinance Bank in Enugu State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Managing Director/CEO

Qualifications
B.Sc. Hons, or HND in Accountancy/Banking and Finance or related disciplines with not less than fifteen (15) years cognate experience in the banking industry.
Age Limit: 45 years. Older persons may be considered, if they possess other special talents/experiences.
Knowledge of manual banking is an added advantage while the applicant must be very computer literate.
Certification by Institute of Bankers as a Microfinance Banker is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: ogige.microfinancebank@gmail.com

Note: Each applicant must attach his or her most current CV which must contain details of previous work experience as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 reputable Nigerians who are acquainted with their previous work experience and who are willing to serve as their referees for the position applied.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2017
You better go!!!!!!!!!!!! it is legit
IamZod:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yemeni: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Hi Debbie,

More power to your elbows on the good jobs you doing for us here, more blessings to you as well.

Meanwhile, I need a job offer available, I read agricultural economics and extension though I possess a 4-year experience in microfinance banking raging from credit to finance and accounting.

I am an associate member of Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management and I've also passed the first stage exams of Chartered Institute of Bankers. of Nigeria MCP.

I am willing to relocate.

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yemeni: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Hi Debbie,

More power to your elbows on the good jobs you doing for us here, more blessings to you as well.

Meanwhile, I need a job offer available, I read agricultural economics and extension though I possess a 4-year experience in microfinance banking ranging from Credit to Finance and Accounting.

I am an associate member of Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management and I've also passed the first stage exams of Chartered Institute of Bankers. of Nigeria MCP.

(Highly computer-literate with robust knowledge of MS office suite)

I am willing to relocate.

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by tunji1(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Good Morning Debbie,

Kindly link me up with job.Am seriously in need of a post.I am an IT Database Administrator with over Eight years experience. My email is tunjioladimeji@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning,

Please anybody with any info about this invite. Not sure how genuine it is.

You are invited for an interview session at IBIC EXCHANGE SERVICES LTD on Wednesday 25th October 2017 at The Hive Mall Plot 16 T F Kuboye Road Oniru Lagos by 12 noon.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2017
LEGIT!!!!!!!! PAY IS ABOVE HUNDRED
Vizzim:
Good morning,

Please anybody with any info about this invite. Not sure how genuine it is.

You are invited for an interview session at IBIC EXCHANGE SERVICES LTD on Wednesday 25th October 2017 at The Hive Mall Plot 16 T F Kuboye Road Oniru Lagos by 12 noon.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Profandie(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Good morning people,
Dows anyone know about Sweet Sensation, their pay ,interview etc? Got an Accounting interview with them.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Vizzim: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
johnime:
LEGIT!!!!!!!! PAY IS ABOVE HUNDRED
Thank you sir. Please can you give me directions from C.m.s
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sirakj(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Got an invite from premier lotto. Who else got it and how genuine is it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by darlingbrain(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello guys.....I just got a mail from learnnova for an interview as a procurement officer ......pls foes anyone knw abt them.....if the job is for real....?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
FROM CMS ENETR AJAH STOP AT LEKKI PHSE ONE ASK WHERE U CAN GET A MARUWA TO THE ADDRESS
Vizzim:

Thank you sir. Please can you give me directions from C.m.s
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
HOPE U ARE READY TO WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK AND ONE OFF DAY WITHIN TWO WEEKS?
Profandie:
Good morning people,
Dows anyone know about Sweet Sensation, their pay ,interview etc? Got an Accounting interview with them.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
YES, THEY ARE 4 REAL
darlingbrain:
Hello guys.....I just got a mail from learnnova for an interview as a procurement officer ......pls foes anyone knw abt them.....if the job is for real....?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
YES, OWNER, BABAIJEBU i THINK 60 K OFR A START AND IT HAS GOT PENSION OR SO
Sirakj:
Got an invite from premier lotto. Who else got it and how genuine is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.