Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2825867 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
An I.T. solutions company located in V.I, Lagos urgently needs a seasoned, female Business Development Executive to sell I.T training services to corporations. Interested and qualified persons should forward their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: jobs@ifotta.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Limited is looking to hire the services of a Customer Service Representative on a short basis in Lagos. Interested persons should send CV to info@humanaware.com.
A host of software developers needed to work on the development of new projects, manage existing projects etc. Interested in this opening?, please send your CV through with your Github username (a software development platform) to chisom.ukaegbu@707digital.com.
prime Media Tech Solutions and Services is encouraging applications from students who are interested in undergoing their SIWES in the startup. Lagos residents only. Candidates should send a scanned copy of their valid SIWES letter to info@primemediatech.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Siscomedia Limited is looking to hire a Tech intern. This is going to be a paid internship. Candidates within Surulere/ Yaba axis of Lagos need apply. Send your CV/Interest to francis.okaformbah@siscomedia.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
A Full-time graphic designer wanted at Print World Nigeria, Lekki. Send your cv and portfolio to info@printworldnigeria.com and hello@toast.com.ng.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
GZ Industries, a state of the art packaging company is sourcing for an Electrical / Electronics Engineer for its factory in Agbara, Ogun state and in the Eastern region of Nigeria. Click the following link to apply

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/508042471/?recommendedFlavor=true&refId=4842216541510323587719&trk=d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs&lipi=urn:li:page:d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs;ctfl2NhPSLuTmCBgwOyo9Q%3D%3D&licu=urn:li:control:d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs-A_jobssearch_job_result_click&utm_content=buffer3835d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Vacancy: People Operations Officer, Lagos State, Nigeria

(This is a generalist position that operates at the front lines of Human Resources)

One of the largest developing Education organisation in the world is looking for a People Operations Officer who has a very good understanding of HR best practices and employment/labour law frameworks in Nigeria and is certified by the CIPM or it's equivalent.

Responsibilities will include:
• Separations Process, On-boarding Process, Payroll Verification, Staff Benefits, Immigration/Work Permits/Expat Services, Asset Management, Leave Management, Disciplinary Procedures, Appeals, Grievances, Investigations, and Staff Documentation.

Preferred Experience and Skills
• Experience working with a culturally and socioeconomically diverse workforce.
• Minimum of four years of full-time work experience in Human Resources.
• Work experience in fast-growth, rapid-scale contexts, particularly with large numbers of field staff.
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably with Business Administration and/or Human Resources.
• CIPM certified (or it's recognized equivalent)

To apply, send a very detailed CV and Cover letter to taye.konyeha@transquisiteconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by aliondo: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
debbie:
GZ Industries, a state of the art packaging company is sourcing for an Electrical / Electronics Engineer for its factory in Agbara, Ogun state and in the Eastern region of Nigeria. Click the following link to apply https:///2i7wmZu

Good evening debbie...God bless you richly for the work you are doing.

Please check the link again because its not opening..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
VACANCY: Lagos & Osun State.

Our client is one of the fastest growing social enterprises and the largest developing education organisation in the world. Their objective is to promote and implement the delivery of quality education to those who have limited access to attain such privileges.

On their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an IT Associate to join their Technology team in Osun State and Lagos State.

The IT Associate will ensure the provision of superior customer service throughout the business, through the maintenance, enhancement and efficient operation of IT functions. Additionally, the role will include responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of IT operations and systems.

SNAP SHOT OF REQUIREMENTS:

First degree in Information Technology or a similar discipline
• 1 - 3 years working in a similar role
• Self-motivated and result driven with high integrity and adaptable to a fast-changing work environment.
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional self-confidence and interpersonal skills, and experience in cross-cultural team work within

To apply for this position, please send your CV and a detailed cover letter to taye.konyeha@transquisiteconsulting.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Graduate Admin Officer opportunity at Moloney and Company Limited [Preferably a graduate or HND holder, female or male within the age range of 21-27 years with a good command of the English Language and residing in Ikeja] Send CV to markonuchi@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
An Android app developer wanted urgently for a startup in Lagos on a full time basis. You must be creative and very good and you will be rewarded with very good pay. Send your portfolio/resume to barisuka@compton.media
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lokoventurex1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
debbie:
Do you live around Ikorodu Garage and are interested in an internship opportunity at along that axis?
Job Title: Computer Operator
Qualification:
1. Minimum of SSCE certificate. People that are awaiting admission are strongly advised to apply.
2. Ability to learn fast and work under pressure.
3. Average knowledge of the use of the computer.
Interested and qualified people should send their CV to workarenang@gmail.ccom or call 08138331641. Work days Mon - Sat 8.00am - 6.00pm
I'm not in for this type of job Debbie, but i sincerely want to share an important discussion with you. Don't be upset. I've always been following your post.,so stringe attached. Kindly DM me at ur convenience.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
VACANCY: Lagos & Osun State.

Our client is one of the fastest growing social enterprises and the largest developing education organisation in the world. Their objective is to promote and implement the delivery of quality education to those who have limited access to attain such privileges.

On their behalf, we are currently recruiting for an IT Associate to join their Technology team in Osun State and Lagos State.

The IT Associate will ensure the provision of superior customer service throughout the business, through the maintenance, enhancement and efficient operation of IT functions. Additionally, the role will include responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of IT operations and systems.

SNAP SHOT OF REQUIREMENTS:

First degree in Information Technology or a similar discipline
• 1 - 3 years working in a similar role
• Self-motivated and result driven with high integrity and adaptable to a fast-changing work environment.
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional self-confidence and interpersonal skills, and experience in cross-cultural team work within

To apply for this position, please send your CV and a detailed cover letter to taye.konyeha@transquisiteconsulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
A reputed restaurant in VI is looking for 2 accountants with accounts background and relevant qualification. Please mail your CVs to fc@utopia.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Makanjuola89:

oga Ade, HSE no dey epp anybody
for real, does this HSE really add up... I'm a Corp member and I'm thinking if I should enroll or not. I want to know if it worth it because I'm thinking of using the money to settle some other stuffs
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sezua:
Almost every corper has HSE 1,2 and 3. If it is in your Cv kindly remove it. Thank me later.
For Real, does this HSE thing really add up, I'm still a Corp member, I'm thinking if it worth enrolling in it. because all my corper friends are doing it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
An Investment and Asset Management firm is urgently looking recruit Investment Analyst and Investment Associates respectively for both their Specialized Financing and Equity Capital Market arms:

Required Experience:
Coordination of Due Diligence exercises both from the buyer and seller side and preparation of Due Diligence reports in respect of proposed acquisitions
Report writing (e.g. preparation of Information Memorandums and Business Plans)
Financial modelling (e.g. cash flow/financing models)
Valuation support and analysis
Researching, preparing and supporting presentations and pitches for new business
Marketing of Issuing House transactions
Qualification :
First degree (2.2 minimum) in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields. Degrees in other fields with robust on the job experience in Investment Banking or cognate banking experience will be considered
Relevant Professional Certification/membership (ICAN, ACCA, CIS, CFA etc) or an MBA or Master’s degree or other equivalent post graduate / professional degree is an added advantage
Relevant post-graduation training / qualification Courses in (added advantage
Qualified and interested candidates (both male and female ) should forward their updated CVs to careers@primospecng.com with title: 'Investment Associate'

2.A Real Estate Management Client seeks to employ as follows:

Job brief

We require a diligent person with a minimum of 5 years of real estate-related job experience to be responsible for the marketing and direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue. There will also be other responsibilities as will be assigned by the Management.

Responsibilities

· Manage all aspects of assigned properties

· Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards

· Maintain a positive and productive relationship with tenants

· Negotiate lease/contracts with prospective tenants in a timely and reliable manner

· Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants or buyers

· Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses

· Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends

· Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities

· Update job and market knowledge

Requirements
· A minimum of 5 years of real estate marketing and management experience including an understanding of Facility Management

· Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects

· In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management including regulatory agencies, levies and applicable rates.

· Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software

· Customer focus and bottom line orientation

· Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills

· Well organized with excellent time management skills

· A first degree certificate in related field from a reputable tertiary institution

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their updated CVs to careers@primospecng.com

With title: Real Estate Manager
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sezua(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
For Real, does this HSE thing really add up, I'm still a Corp member, I'm thinking if it worth enrolling in it. because all my corper friends are doing it.
I did not do it. I have asked people who did it. I can categorically say it doesn't give you much edge in the labour market. As in most employees dnt care.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solacong: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:

if you have more pressing issues, i will say tackle that first, but another thing you can consider is if your course of study really demands it, i mean if it involve mechanical or civil engr, it won't be a bad ideal to take it
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
solacong:

if you have more pressing issues, i will say tackle that first, but another thing you can consider is if your course of study really demands it, i mean if it involve mechanical or civil engr, it won't be a bad ideal to take it
I'm a Microbiologist, what's your take
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sezua:

I did not do it. I have asked people who did it. I can categorically say it doesn't give you much edge in the labour market. As in most employees dnt care.
Alright, let me just add my money to get me a good laptop... wanna start Learning soft skills, freelancing and some other ICT skills
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bass7: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
debbie:

Real Estate Staffing
We are currently shortlisting for the following professionals for a Client in the real estate sector.

1. Auditor
2. Accountant
3. Civil engineers
4. Quantity surveyors
5. GM operations
6. Receptionist 2
7. Marketers.

Please lets get referrals via Resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com

good evening Debbie,

please what's the location for this job? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by undefeated(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
for real, does this HSE really add up... I'm a Corp member and I'm thinking if I should enroll or not. I want to know if it worth it because I'm thinking of using the money to settle some other stuffs
IF ITS NOT NEBOSH OR ISPON, BROSS YOU HAVE NO HSE, ALL THOSE FIRMS CAPITALIZE ON YOUR IGNORANCE TO SELL WACK TO YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
undefeated:

IF ITS NOT NEBOSH OR ISPON, BROSS YOU HAVE NO HSE, ALL THOSE FIRMS CAPITALIZE ON YOUR IGNORANCE TO SELL WACK TO YOU
Thank God I asked over here before I ventured into the journey.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by temmyt20(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Gabbyraze:
good evening, pls how do I get to plot 4 Jeremiah ugwu street,off admiralty way lekki phase 1. i am coming from ikorodu,thanks in advance.
find ur way down to cms, nt sure if u wil see blue brt, bt u shld gt red one. ask for where u can gt bus going to lekki, get down at ikate roundabout(3rd roundabout), cross to d other side, enter d estate, at d entrance, get bike going to admiralty (N100). u wil b dropped at d gate of d estate. just ask d security at the gate or walk down, u wil see d street, i think its d first one on ur right. continue walking downtil u see one fruit tree, a woman sells food in front, i guess u are going to outcess, just ask d woman, she wil show u d entrance. Outcess pays btw 40-50k though i heard they may pay 55-60, depending on d contractor dey are recruiting u for.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by solacong: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm a Microbiologist, what's your take

Bro abeg forget, go for something more important to you now
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2017
solacong:

Bro abeg forget, go for something more important to you now
Thank you jare.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dasini: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Does your organisation desire the services of a driver? are you an individual that wished to be driven. Do you need drivers for all classes of vehicles and trucks? search no further, for at METRO REUDER NIG LTD, we offer you drivers with good knowledge of Lagos road, good knowledge of road signs and signals and great vision while on the wheel. We train and as well have personels and consultants that are highly experienced when it comes to driving related issues. Give us a call today, we will be glad to send you our terms and conditions, as well as forward our
proposal. Our contact: 08077957250. Dayoolawuni@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by walerush: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Crystal Glass Nigeria limited was established in 1985, and is currently the market leader in the glass sector in Nigeria. We are currently recruiting to fill the position of an Administrative officer.

The purpose of this position is to provide administrative and support for a variety of operations within the organization.

Specific Duties
• Provides direct administrative support to the organization activities.
• Provide required logistics support for meetings and events sponsored by the company
• Responsibilities for the overall organization of the office, including implementation and maintenance of filing system
• Reviews incoming admin correspondences and draft responses
• Will be responsible for review, vouching of vendor's invoices and receipts (before payment is made)
• Raises voucher for payment, tracks and monitors payments to vendor and for work -in-progress.
• Collects the monthly utility bills. Reviews/analyzes the bills and ensure prompts payment
• Ensure that the premises are properly locked and secured during non - working hours.
• Ensure proper interaction with providers of electric power, water & sanitation, fuel, security service, telephone and internet service, general maintenance and all other services that may be required from time to time in order to effect a safe, secure and fully functioning office.
• Ensure high level of environmental health and safety standards within the office building and company to ensure the safety, security and upkeep of the office and also act as a liaison with appropriate government agencies.
• Performs all other duties as may be assigned.

Requirements
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of office procedures.
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically).
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• B.sc Degree; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus

Send your Cv/Resume to: recruitment.crystalglass@gmail.com

Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Stormyweather(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2017
undefeated:

some come with the NEBOSH seal he just have to know the legit one
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Stormyweather:
some come with the NEBOSH seal he just have to know the legit one
They are advertising so many HSE firms to us Corpers at Ibadan. Kinda feel it's all fake... This one I'm hearing NEBOSH and ISPON are the trusted ones. Do you know of JPTS, Deeprimex or Palmsland ? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (889) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.