Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2827630 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yemicoal(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerite is currently recruiting Project Engineers and Design Estimators. Interested folks should possess at least 2.1 in Civil or Building Engineering or Architecture. An addition of MSc and proficiency in Autocad is an edge. U can send ur CVs to balogunsegun@nigeritelimited.com. Pls help pass this info to those who might be interested.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stadora(f): 1:58am On Apr 30, 2016
yemicoal:
Hi, I am looking for fresh graduates who either live or are willing to work in the following locations: PH, Onitsha, Benin, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Uyo and Calabar. Candidates should possess a minimum of 2.2 in their first degree (BSc holders), 24 years of age (1992) with no experience or 26 years old with 2years work experience.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to adeyemimaleekadegoke@gmail.com on or before May 9, 2016.
Thank you
It's Stanbic IBTC Bank
hi, am 26 but no post graduate work experience yet, cos am stil searching for job since i finished service. can i send u my cv aswel?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nerilove(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Weldone Debbie for what U are doing. Pls are there not any non-skilled jobs vacancies: security guards, cleaners, drivers etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kingofabia: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2016
debbie:
A client situated at Ikoyi requires the service suitable candidates for the following positions :

1) Company Accountant. A B.sc holder of accounting with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

2)Marketing Executives.

3) Technician : A SSC or City & guild holder who has interest in production of windows treatment solutions and installation

4) Factory manager, someone who has experience in running a production unit.

5) Client services executive: A degree with good command of English.

Interested candidates should send their CV to info@mopel.com.ng

Remunerations are attractive.

You hardly post jobs about Social media manager or Customer service ....Thank you for such an amazing job u r doing ..well done
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shekonz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingofabia:

You hardly post jobs about Social media manager or Customer service ....Thank you for such an amazing job u r doing ..well done

I have come across a lot of customer service job openingS on this tread sir... Plus Debbie and occo50 post job vacancies that they come accross and not selective of a particular field..

That said, I have been a silent follower of this tread and I admire the selfless dedication of these people to help out in whatever way they can even when it meanS goin out of their tightr schedule to do this. Nigeria need more of ppl like debbie, occo, eremy, taiye4christ(both on another thread) and others who are not self centred. I do hope those that have benefitted from their posts woulD also be of help to people wherever they find themselves.

God bless

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by amosade30(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are an Engineering firm located at Ogba Industrial Estate, Ikeja, Lagos. We are looking for young academically brilliant and flexible fresh graduate engineers . Graduates must be able to apply common sense to analyse and resolve problems.
REQUIREMENTS: Between the ages of 21 - 27 years. Have BSc/BTech/HND in an Engineering course. Preferred candidates are Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Instrumentation/Automation Engineers and Physicists. Candidate must show evidence oof NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate.
Candidates picked will undergo 3 months training.

Send a detailed CV and Cover letter to adelekesola12@gmail.com Subject: Graduate Engineer

CV must come on or before 6th May, 2016
Note:
I, Candidates will qualify for interview based on their detailed CV submitted.
II, ONLY candidates that graduated 2013 - 2015 should apply.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fresh Job at Lasol Nigeria Limited
Company Description
Lasol Nigeria Limited is a trading firm into wholesales and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product...Retail or Wholesale

Job Title: Roving Sales Officer

Job Description
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
gathering market and customer information;
Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;

Job Qualification
SSCE, OND

Job Location 
Lagos

Job Category
Finance, Accounting, Audit, Sales, Marketing

Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward CV and Application to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com using the job title as the subject of the mail or drop your Application at the address below

Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
1 Taylor Road, 
GCappa Iddo, Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasol Nigeria Limited (Truck Drivers)
Company Description
Lasol Nigeria Limited is a trading firm into wholesales and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product...Retail or Wholesale

Job Title: Truck Drivers

Job Qualification
SSCE

Job Experience
3 Years

Job Location 
Lagos

Job Category
Transport, Driving

Method of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward CV and Application to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com using the job title as the subject of the mail or drop your Application at the address below

Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
1 Taylor Road, 
GCappa Iddo, Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Regenerated: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
OK
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Regenerated:
am sorry for derailing this thread, please I need information about OK Foods, I just an offer with them, I want to know what i am signing in for, whether it's worth it.
what do you mean by what you are signing in for? Be more detailed about your question.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Regenerated: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
what do you mean by what you are signing in for? Be more detailed about your question.
I am moving from another coy to the place. I want to know about career growth and probably promotion is like there, their working conditions etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Regenerated:

I am moving from another coy to the place. I want to know about career growth and probably promotion is like there, their working conditions etc
A more confident professional that you supposed to have been would have asked them at the negotiation table, and not here. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Regenerated: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
irsakant:
A more confident professional that you supposed to have been would have asked them at the negotiation table, and not here. Simple!
True but there was no room for that.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by iceluluninky: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
occ5050:
KCH Consumer Healthcare Limited, is a Global consumer healthcare company incorporated at the Corporate Affairs Commission and registered by the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria for the purpose of manufacturing, marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical products.

Formerly, the company commenced operations in 2000 as Kuka Consumer Healthcare Limited majoring in the importation and distribution of pharmaceutical products in Nigeria and among countries across the West Coast of Africa.

Sales Representative
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Sales / Marketing  

Requirements
Candidates must be graduates of recognised higher institutions, and must possess the following abilities:

In-depth knowledge of the position applied for.
Good oral and written communication slots.
Business development stills find anthems.
go to method of application »

Customer Development Officer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Customer Care   Sales / Marketing  

Requirements
Candidates must be graduates of recognised higher institutions, and must possess the following abilities:

In-depth knowledge of the position applied for.
Good oral and written communication slots.
Business development stills find anthems.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CVs to any of the following e-mail addresses: info@kch.com.ng orinfokchh@gmail.com
I received mail for interview from this company. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
iceluluninky:
I received mail for interview from this company. Thank you so much

Wow dts gud. Prepare well and gather as much as u can. All d best. Come bk wit testimony. Cheers.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Regenerated:

True but there was no room for that.
My dear, as a visionary person, you make or create an opportunity when there's none readily available. That's only why we should be forward-thinking as future leaders of this country. @kantemma

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
True but there was no room for that. [/quote] My dear, as a visionary person, you make or create an opportunity when there's none readily available. That's only why we should be forward-thinking as future leaders of this country. @kantemma
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ezegozie(m): 3:24am On May 01, 2016
@JUDEMURPHY
Let me analyze my comment

Hello guys----Maybe its now pride to say Hello guys
*I am 25yrs old and I just finished my nysc this month (April)----Maybe mentioning my age and when I finished service is now pride in the dictionary of some people
*I am in need of job.-----Could this be where the pride entered?
*I studied Geology from Unizik
And graduated with 2.1
----Maybe mentioning my university and class of graduation is now a crime?

If you like my guts and feel like contacting me, you can email me at Ezegozie@yahoo.com
-----Maybe telling people to contact me if you have any job that suits my already publicized course, degree and University is now pride?

CONCLUSION
Always making mountain out of valley is a very bad attitude, desist fro m it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 6:22am On May 01, 2016
debbie:
A client situated at Ikoyi requires the service suitable candidates for the following positions :

1) Company Accountant. A B.sc holder of accounting with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.

2)Marketing Executives.

3) Technician : A SSC or City & guild holder who has interest in production of windows treatment solutions and installation

4) Factory manager, someone who has experience in running a production unit.

5) Client services executive: A degree with good command of English.

Interested candidates should send their CV to info@mopel.com.ng

Remunerations are attractive.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by judemurphy(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=Ezegozie post=45200154]Hello guys.
I am Gozie, a very strong guy.
I am 25yrs old and I just finished my nysc this month (April)
I am in need of job.

I studied Geology from Unizik
And graduated with 2.1

If you like my guts and feel like contacting me, you can email me at Ezegozie@yahoo.com [/quote)hmmm... I smell pride,Oga follow the trend if you are serious abt looking for a job

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adwem2003(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2016
Ezegozie:
Hello guys.
I am in need of job.

And graduated with 2.1

If you like my guts and feel like contacting me, you can email me at Ezegozie@yahoo.com

Are you sure u need a job? U sound arrogant. *no offence *

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by snadguy007(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2016
Ezegozie:
Hello guys.
I am in need of job.

And graduated with 2.1

Don't worry very soon, you will be the one begging to contact them. Just be patient

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ojestas(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2016
snadguy007:
Don't worry very soon, you will be the one begging to contact them. Just be patient
lol. E still dey hot for im body.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
Ezegozie:
Hello guys.
I am in need of job.

And graduated with 2.1

If you like my guts and feel like contacting me, you can email me at
Ezegozie@yahoo.com

My namesake just be applying..do include ur cover letter while doing so.

Gudluck

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ezegozie(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
snadguy007:
Lol .
Bro calm down.
Don't say what you don't know.
And don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ezegozie(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2016
adwem2003:

Are you sure u need a job? U sound arrogant. *no offence *

The way some peeps misconstrue People's writeup's is surprising.

*No offense intended Just so surprise*
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has alerted the general public about “the activities of some unscrupulous elements, who have cashed in on the plan by the Commission to recruit more personnel to defraud unsuspecting job seekers.”

In recent weeks, some online portals have featured advertisements supposedly from the EFCC, inviting applications for employment into the service of the Commission.

Wilson Uwujaren, Head, Media and Publicity, in a statement said one of such advertisements appeared in Forum Nigeria, with the link, http://forumng.com/ng/forum/279564/nigeria-efcc-recruitment- informing job seekers that “application form is out”, and advising them to contact a GSM number, for further information and registration guideline.

The Commission stated that there was no recruitment currently going on in the EFCC.

Continuing he said, “The announcement by the Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu, that the EFCC intends to recruit more staff remain a proposal which is yet to be approved.

“The Commission, therefore, advises job seekers to be wary of any vacancy announcement online and report any solicitation for money in exchange of job placement in the EFCC, to the nearest police station.

“Vacancies in the Commission are normally advertised in major newspapers or on our official website http://www.efccnigeria.org/ and not through proxy or online portals.”
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ezegozie(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

My namesake just be applying..do include ur cover letter while doing so.

Gudluck

Thanks bro, I don apply wella even when I still dey serve and I am still applying.

Please someone said I sounded arrogant and I am still marvelled why he said it.

Is there any iota of pride in my previous comment because I am lost already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2016
Ezegozie:

Thanks bro, I don apply wella even when I still dey serve and I am still applying.

Please someone said I sounded arrogant and I am still marvelled why he said it.

Is there any iota of pride in my previous comment because I am lost already.

No, it's just misconception..

Sucess bro!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by snadguy007(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2016
Okay..... Best of luck
Ezegozie:

Lol .
Bro calm down.
Don't say what you don't know.
And don't judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ezegozie(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2016
snadguy007:
Okay..... Best of luck
Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.