Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2828058 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sleezwizz: 1:22pm On May 17, 2018
ishowlekon:
Business Executives at Sales Craft Limited

Sales Craft Limited is a Corporate Real Estate Development firm registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration No RC1141383.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Executive

Requirement
Minimum of an OND, HND, B.Sc and M.Sc qualification.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: careers@salescraftproperties.com
Or
To the address below:
3rd Avenue, A Close,
House 1A,
Festac Town,
Lagos State.

For more jobs update visit: www.nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng

What's the salary for this particular post?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Juliches: 4:42pm On May 17, 2018
Please someone should help I seriously need a job at Awka,Anambra State to be precise or any Plc I can go drop my CV.. Or any outsourcing firm recruiting for southeast esp banks or any ... Please help a frd

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Luxiana19(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
Hello guys. Please who knows anything about Access Bank Telesales job salary and other information? Really urgent please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nigger009(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2018
Igjeneral:
Greetings to all.
Please I got the message below this afternoon. Experts in scam identification should help me confirm the authenticity of the message.

BY RECOMMENDATION, OVR NIG LTD, AN AFFILIATE OF WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION INVITES YOU FOR A JOB INTERVIEW ON 19TH of February, 2018 AT OVR OFFICE, ULTIMATE PLAZA C8 (2nd FLOOR) BY INEC ROAD Opp. COFFI LOUNGE AWKA ANAMBRA STATE. TIME 8.30am prompt.
I received same message today. How true are they?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2018
nigger009:
GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sumynnad(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2018
Good evening everyone, please how do I get to Workforce Group office (Gbagada Industrial Scheme, beside UPS Gbagada expressway) from Ogba? I have an assessment test tomorrow. Thanks for your forthcoming response.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lakesidenoh: 6:44pm On May 17, 2018
Please house I got this text, is it realBased on CV review,You've been considered for an interview by 9am on FRI 18/5/18 at 2 Sunday St off Ikorodu Rd,Palmgrove B/S Lagos. dovegreenglobalservices.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olatoman(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
sumynnad:
Good evening everyone, please how do I get to Workforce Group office (Gbagada Industrial Scheme, beside UPS Gbagada expressway) from Ogba? I have an assessment test tomorrow. Thanks for your forthcoming response.
Good evening Sumynnad.
1. From Ogba, get a bus heading to Ikeja axis (computer village axis precisely), then take a bus heading to Yaba and drop at Anthony.
When you drop at Anthony, cross to the other side of the Road, theirs a path under the bridge that'll lead you to the upper part of the bridge, then cross again and take a bus to Gbagada, and alight, have forgotten the name of the bus stop so do well to tell the Conductor so he will know where to drop you.

2. From Ogba, take a napep going to Allen, when you drop, cross to Allen Proper (just go straight and navigate the Junction to the other side) .
You'll hear buses shouting Yaba and co, enter and te them Anthony, then follow from 1.)

Ordinarily, Oshodi used to be the preferred method but looking at the road madness and where you coming from, that's why Ikeja is been suggested.

And if you use an Android phone, enter Workforce gbagada under Google maps so you'll be able to keep track of your movement and traffic situation.

Success.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sumynnad(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2018
Olatoman:

Good evening Sumynnad.
1. From Ogba, get a bus heading to Ikeja axis (computer village axis precisely), then take a bus heading to Yaba and drop at Anthony.
When you drop at Anthony, cross to the other side of the Road, theirs a path under the bridge that'll lead you to the upper part of the bridge, then cross again and take a bus to Gbagada, and alight, have forgotten the name of the bus stop so do well to tell the Conductor so he will know where to drop you.

2. From Ogba, take a napep going to Allen, when you drop, cross to Allen Proper (just go straight and navigate the Junction to the other side) .
You'll hear buses shouting Yaba and co, enter and te them Anthony, then follow from 1.)

Ordinarily, Oshodi used to be the preferred method but looking at the road madness and where you coming from, that's why Ikeja is been suggested.

And if you use an Android phone, enter Workforce gbagada under Google maps so you'll be able to keep track of your movement and traffic situation.

Success.
Thanks bro, really appreciate, God bless you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Igjeneral: 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
nigger009:

I think they are fake. You can find out more on your own but the person I sent for confirmation last year said the location wasn't existing.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by holumidey1991: 8:54pm On May 17, 2018
Hello friends,
Please I am desperately in need of a job and am tired looking. Please any auditing firm or investment banks will do. Thanks so much. Your can reach me on sanusiolumide@yahoo.com. God bless.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nigger009(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2018
Igjeneral:

I think they are fake. You can find out more on your own but the person I sent for confirmation last year said the location wasn't existing.
Thanks. Let me not bother going.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mimicue(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2018
Olatoman:

Good evening Sumynnad.

Success.

The name of the bus top is westes
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olatoman(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2018
mimicue:

The name of the bus top is westes

Thanks for that.
Westes bus stop, drop and cross to the other side of the express.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by doublestrika: 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
Luxiana19:
Hello guys. Please who knows anything about Access Bank Telesales job salary and other information? Really urgent please
sumeru right?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bluejeff(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2018
Olatoman:

Thanks for that.
Westes bus stop, drop and cross to the other side of the express.
That description is a little cumbersome. Why not from Ogba, get to Alausa secretariat, board either Oshodi or Yaba bus tell the conductor you will alight at westes bus stop.

cc. sumynnad

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Olatoman(m): 5:23am On May 18, 2018
bluejeff:
That description is a little cumbersome. Why not from Ogba, get to Alausa secretariat, board either Oshodi or Yaba bus tell the conductor you will alight at westes bus stop.

cc. sumynnad

Please go through this route instead, you should be against traffic this way.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by yembabs231(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2018
Please house, how do I get to this address from marina, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, VI, Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sumynnad(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2018
bluejeff:

cc. sumynnad
Thanks to you all for your input
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ojbabe: 1:08pm On May 18, 2018
People have successfully derailed this thread!!!!

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2018
Today was great.

I went for an interview today at the company today. And it was nice being there. The salary structure is fair as explained.

Before I went for this interview I browsed through the net and what people kept saying here and there was that the company's salary is based on commision.

I am writing to debunk that, the salary structure is fair just as I said. YOUR MONTHLY TAKE HOME IS EQUAL TO

#25,000 plus 35% of the business you bring to the company.

If you were there at the company today please share your experience.

If your are a pro in bringing business to an insurance company please put me through in the line. I'm new to it.... cheers...........

The name of the company is capital express assurance limited
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by OLAEFFISSY(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2018
Vacancy at ChasExpress: Security Officer

We are looking at recruiting energetic individuals for the position of Day Security Officer And Night Security Officer

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable security service to staff and visitors at all times.

Person Specification Essential
*Experience is must
*Be smart and willing to work

Method of application

send CV to career@chaseexpress.net
use the position as the subject of mail (Day Security office or Night security office)
closing date : 25 May 2018

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by glory200: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
eniolaamos7:
Today was great.

I went for an interview today at the company today. And it was nice being there. The salary structure is fair as explained.

Before I went for this interview I browsed through the net and what people kept saying here and there was that the company's salary is based on commision.

I am writing to debunk that, the salary structure is fair just as I said. YOUR MONTHLY TAKE HOME IS EQUAL TO

#25,000 plus 35% of the business you bring to the company.

If you were there at the company today please share your experience.

If your are a pro in bringing business to an insurance company please put me through in the line. I'm new to it.... cheers...........
What is the name of the insurance coy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by glory200: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
Cam u private message me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
glory200:
What is the name of the insurance coy

capital express assurance. thanks I've just modified the original post
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by hardebaur(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2018
Please am in need of Job,Am doing part time programme in Laspotech,Need to paid for my school fees.kindly contact me 08144470749.Save a soul
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by topsy1971: 10:53pm On May 18, 2018
Yhelay:

Bradfield is a known consulting firm but u can use GoogleMap to know/ confirm their office.
almost real

Thanks. I didn't go afterall. I had another final interview that day and landed the job.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Yhelay(m): 3:35am On May 19, 2018
topsy1971:

Thanks. I didn't go afterall. I had another final interview that day and landed the job.
congratulations
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Imoksp(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2018
hardebaur:
Please am in need of Job,Am doing part time programme in Laspotech,Need to paid for my school fees.kindly contact me 08144470749.Save a soul
add me on whatssapp let's talk.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FynGuy(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
Trending Career Opportunities at United Bank for Africa today. Apply and Share with your friends.

1) Graduate Customer Service Officer
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/graduate-customer-service-officers-at-united-bank-for-africa-uba-multiple-locations-475

2) Entry-level Teller
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/entry-level-teller-recruitment-at-united-bank-for-africa-uba-165
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by embodiment: 12:09pm On May 19, 2018
Direct Sales Agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.