Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year (37566 Views)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by bllaster: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
I told you all i was going to marry her but u didnt believe me. grin grin
Can't wait to move in to my Banana island mansion
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by ichommy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Finally cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Rinato(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by bigtt76(f): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
If it's not leaked by amebo sister - Laura then it ain't true grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by jascon1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
A relationship that has been kept on a low key should keep the wedding plans on same low key until the wedding is very sure to happen. An engagement band isn't an assurance
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
old cargo
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by chichriso: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Glory be to God
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lie of the century. Linda is too greedy to jump into marriage and still feels she can get the perfect man.
Give this rumour four more years and I may believe.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:
Confirmed! See pictures is of Linda Ikeji and her fiancee here

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/02/linda-ikeji-is-engaged-set-to-marry.html

bictch ,stop looking for traffic in deceitful ways.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by depriceless(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
pls i nid help for android device ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Kian000: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good Day,

Who we are:
We are IFC Investment group in United Kingdom. We have tie with top UK banks that champion the opportunities of providing financial services to clients worldwide. For many years, we have built a reputation for Expertise, Professionalism and Results!

What We Do:
We offer specialized services to Borrowers, Students, Career Explorers, Workers, Farmers and ALL-Agricultural Service, Businessmen AND Women, Bankers, Traders, Importers and exporters with or without existing capitals. And we also Specialized Services to those whose dealing on Salt and Sugar for all Companies worldwide.

Our Consulting Process:
We provide success-fee based consultations. Clients get advice specific to their situations, as well as connections, information on timelines, costs and chances of success in their financial needs.

Our Products:
Global funding against financial instruments like BG, SBLC, MTN, POF, IBOE, CD, Buildings, Project itself etc. We also open LC for our clients for their import businesses. We issue both lease/sale BG/SBLC through AAA rated banks in the world. We also monetize financial instruments.

Contact us now for more details Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Best Regards
Kianersi
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by anigold(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
What's wrong with this amebo,meanwhile I have just paid $1billion dowry for linda my boo grin
cruzita:
I hope say u no be another lai Mohammed
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by castrokins(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
No Linda, No!!! I'm Still Interested. The Last I Tried You'd Built A Big Wall Around You. Don't Do This Biko... cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Strahovski1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:

I did not see the fiance? Silly bloggers... and you want to be like linda ikeji? With poor cheap traffic. Nonsense i give your blog 6 months
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by thecardinal(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
If she's yet to confirm the report, then why make it a news already? undecided
No be so she dey do other people?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Mhizkel(f): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
thecardinal:
No be so she dey do other people?
LOL grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by MyLady11(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmmmmm. I wish her well
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by IamThrive(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good news,I believe God is directing you rightly...Congratulations...Wishing you a happy married life in advance.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by shallomtr: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
If it is true, then it's a good news
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Jacko01: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yea am lik are u gonna get married den ur husband move into ur banana island estate.... The mansion will go for top dollar being linda once lived dere..... Laura no spoil market value of that mansion oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
And we have been shouting since that Seun should marry this bae!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:

How dare you lie to us to view the link when you know the Fiancee is not there? Amadioha fire your head and the server hosting that your blog, eyin mejeji ma run down ni!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Walelavender(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
myners007:
Linda, I know im not related to you but just want to advise u to look well before u leap. Dont get married out of desperation or media/online pressure. We here in Nairaland enjoy and appreciate your spinsterhood cos your gist always make our front page just like Tonto Doke before she was married by one unknown personality even at the expense of our own and respected Seun. Genevive, Rita Dominic and a host of others are still very happy despite being single. Marriage is not a prestige ,its just a commitment when you are duly ready for it.I hope your fiance(Husband to be) can tolerate the rate at which people visit your new house for tourism.Even the like of Basket mouth sneaking into your bedroom.
By the way if you marry, would you move out of your house in Banana Island for a less exotic locality or your husband will be compelled to move in with you so that the two of you and your sisters can start a new tv reality show" LIVING WITH THE IKEJIS"
You no serious at all. This your sarcasm is epic grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by myners007: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Walelavender:

You no serious at all. This your sarcasm is epic grin
Thank u
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by naijacarlovers: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
If true, Linda may God bless you with a good husband and children. Cheers.
From all of us at www.naijacarlovers.com.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by Abukc(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why revealing the story when is yet to be confirm .abeg what is time I won go pray sollat asr.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by executioner27: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
bvibesblogger:
Former model and super blogger Linda Ikeji is reportedly engaged and is said to be planning a 2016 wedding.

According to Radar, Linda and her beau have been engaged since last year, and are set to become official this year.

“She has been keeping her relationship with the guy low key. He proposed last year and they are expected to get married this year but not sure when. The wine carrying ceremony will be taking place at the mansion she built for her father in the village. I don’t really know the guy but I heard he is into real estate.. one of those silent money types. They have been meeting at his place for a while,” the website reports.

The website further added that Linda may be selling her recently-purchased Banana Island mansion. She is “selling the estate and planning to re-invest the money. She’s in love doesn’t means she’s stupid haba,” Radar adds.

Miss Ikeji is yet to respond to requests for confirmation of the report.

http://www.360nobs.com/2016/02/linda-ikeji-is-engaged-set-to-marry-this-year/

Yes it is true...I am her beau. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by otitokoroleti: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'm happy 4 her & wished her HML. selling off that banana mansion is a wise decision if she eventually do so.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year by teebabykay: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
good for her,God bless her business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Ireti Osayemi Shows Off Her Children / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.