Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? (63988 Views)

Placing Plastic On A Car As Method Of Advertising For Sale: What's Origin? / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by theEYe21(f): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2016
A car is a car undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by mikron(m): 2:00am On Mar 12, 2016
lekan008:
Abuja Taxis are green, I don't see anything bad in driving the car
there are unpainted taxi's in abuja too
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by ChynoBEATS: 2:14am On Mar 12, 2016
halima83:

Please advise, is it ok as a lady to drive the car because I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

Uhm do you mind pimping it a lil ..like uhm change the rim n body color n stuff like that
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by debris: 2:59am On Mar 12, 2016
halima83:
I want to buy this Nissan Almera but is mostly used by taxi men in Abuja here.

Though the one i want to buy is with two door.

Please advise, is it ok as a lady to drive the car because I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

How much did they tell u for the car am intrested in it too
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by seaga: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2016
If a lady doesn't drive a two door almera, who will?
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Lovexme:
I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

I found this funny. If this is your only problem, you can as well add some cash and get a non taxi-looking car.

You could get one of those small Kia too.

By the way, I've got a Honda Accord (Bull Dog) if you're interested, and it's a 2-door car too.
how much does it ges for and location...
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by lanrei(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Lovexme:
I dont want a situation where people will be stopping me on the road thinking it is a taxi.

I found this funny. If this is your only problem, you can as well add some cash and get a non taxi-looking car.

You could get one of those small Kia too.

By the way, I've got a Honda Accord (Bull Dog) if you're interested, and it's a 2-door car too.

How much for the price
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by Lovexme(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
davidona:

how much does it ges for and location...

500k..Lagos

cc: Lanrei
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by omotades: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
halima83:
I want to buy this Nissan Almera but is mostly used by taxi men in Abuja here.

Though the one i want to buy is with two door.

It is gud for u as a lady....That's exactly what a lady in my office bought and it actually fits her.
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by tegbeyemi01: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
I live in ogun state nd I drive one too..its also d main car used for taxis here..mine js colour blue nd very neat..nobody has ever stopped me..the car is also very reliable nd economical...its has neva disappointed, altho I maintain it very well..its easy to maintain
Re: Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? by SenatorJames(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2016
The car is neat, keep enjoying your hard-earn money, don't mind people flagging down for you, so you don't know that they flag down for hummer SUV in Cities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Are BMW Cars? / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.