Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,030 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience (25561 Views)

This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Gofwane(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush. It makes the write up looks like an advert from all those bloggers.

Meanwhile, the likes of ruby and joystickextender will soon come for your neck cos you dey pour sand, sand inside their garri grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Here to read
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by MrCork: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Fabulocity:
following sha

..Mr Cork <<<<<<<< 17inches looooooong *kondo* wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Wow!! But seriously,, your joystick must b extremely small for you to go through these harrowing processes all in d bid for your "Tiny Joe's" increment...

How little was it

How big is it now

Show us a pic already
undecided

Come an complete your tale..

*gets a seat*

1 Like

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by abbacar: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2016
@OP stop beating around the bush...... this is no forعplay.. you and i knw the answer is penis extenders... kapesh sad
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by BadBullet(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2016
jennyswt:
So wat later worked for you? Go straight to the point abeg
are u a man?? why rushing the op
pls allow him to expose them so that those that plan to use any of them will think twice
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by BadBullet(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Viewing this topic: lalasticlala(m)
lala too wan come know the secret to big joystick

na joke i dey oocheesy

1 Like

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by amiskurie(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2016
jennyswt:
Following..
Go follow virgi** enlarge for horse size thing
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by amiskurie(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
jennyswt:
So wat later worked for you? Go straight to the point abeg
Casper simenya sighted
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Here to read comments...

Btw

What is the meaning of joystick? Here in califonia a joystick is part of a computer device

1 Like

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by StPete: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2016
amiskurie:

Go follow virgi** enlarge for horse size thing

grin grin grin I swear u be madman. See how u nearly made me fall from chair
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by jennyswt(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
BadBullet:

are u a man?? why rushing the op
pls allow him to expose them so that those that plan to use any of them will think twice

So because I'm not a man, I'm not allowed to be inquisitive about the stuff abi? I'm curious just like u
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by jennyswt(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Casper simenya sighted
Is dat ur full name?
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by EzePromoe: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
I can't believe I'm among those eager to get the full story of this thread. God help my perverse life grin

4 Likes

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Due to pressure to get on with my narrative, I’d cut the story short and get straight to the point. I can give you the rest of my story later.

Okay, so after my long harrowing years of tears, sorrow, disappointments and more disappointments, I embarked on a set of 3 procedures that I eventually used to achieve my goal. Two of those procedures were through research and the other one, by “mistake”. They still cost me sweat, endurance, persistence and believe.

**Note that these 3 procedures were applied simultaneously and not in isolation. For those who care to know, you will not be able to fully achieve your enlargement goals EXCEPT you combine the three procedures like I did.

1. I used a simple but ancient procedure that goes back hundreds of years with the native tribes in Polynesian, Africa and Arabia- "Traction". As scary as this may sound, the principle of traction has been successfully used for thousands of years in these different regions of the world to enlarge various body parts including neck, arms, legs and, of course, Joystick. Thankfully, modern science has made this procedure easier, faster and less “scary”. So, one of the procedures I used is the traction or more commonly known “extender” procedure. A lot of people may already know this technique. But knowing it is not the deal. The success factors lies in the points that I am about to lay down:

A. Buy an ORIGINAL extender device: Unfortunately, I invested in two counterfeit traction devices before getting the right one. The success of the joystick traction device has been so phenomenal in Western countries that there is a mad rush to mass-produce these devices. I purchased the one that finally worked for me from the U.K (note that there are still so many fake ones even in Europe/America!). If you want to get one, you could search around any modern pharmacy across Nigeria or on Jumia, Konga or Kaymu. That said, I can categorically state that ALL the extenders currently on Jumia (in particular) are COUNTERFEIT. And you can Quote me. 17 years of research and looking for a solution is not a walk in the park. I can almost tell which extenders are fake from a distance. By the way, most original extenders will carry a Certificate of Authenticity-COA.

B. Proper Use:
Once you have acquired an original extender, the next most important thing is how to use it. As much as applying the wrong amount of pressure, not setting the device correctly or even not wearing it for the appropriate duration can mean you are wasting your time, effort and money. You can join a few good focus groups around the world or find a mentor to guide you.

C. Dedication and persistence.
If you want to achieve something so badly, then you’ve got to go all out for it. I wore the traction device (correctly) an average 6 hours each day for 5 months to reach my target. It took me this long because I did not have a mentor and you can achieve your goals in a considerable shorter time. Suffice it to say that I endured embarrassments, humiliations and low self esteem, but guess what? I was 1/3 way to reaching my goals!

Please read on for the second procedure which I combined to achieve my goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Okay guys, I don't mean to scare you with the images below grin
But seriously, this is to give you a ""crude idea" of the ancient cultures of traction.
Thank God for modern science though.

1 Share

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Adeyinka1758(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
this pichures ehn...
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
....Just attempted to put up my personal joystick enlargement "progress" photos (i took quite a lot of those) but have been warned by the "powers that be"
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
this pichures ehn...
I didn't use those, biko grin
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
continue enlarging it till it becomes baloon
Cruzita, take your time. Do you realise that many lives are being touched here and very matured men are reading this with serious anxiety.

My people say it is bathing together with a kid that leads to "brother, make we measure" grin

Don't joke with matured and worried minds.

6 Likes

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
imaginethis:

Cruzita, take your time. Do you realise that many lives are being touched here and very matured men are reading this with serious anxiety.

My people say it is bathing together with a kid that leads to "brother, make we measure" grin

Don't joke with matured and worried minds.

bros biko please continue...
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
The second procedure which I simultaneously combined to achieve my goal also has historically an ancient root.

Priapus had a huge and enviable Joystick. There are other very well endowed gods and deities. Geb, the ancient Egyptian God of Creation, had a huge Joystick that always points to the heavens. Priapus a roman God was always described as having an enormous red-tipped Joystick that was always held proudly by him. African King Dihythia, is drawn sitting on his thrown holding his gigantic Joystick and is worshipped by women who want to be blessed by a touch of it. This may all sound dramatic, but it explains the origin of the second procedure I used- Jelqing.

Some say that jelqing originated in the Middle East, where fathers taught their sons certain jelqing techniques for sexual relationships. Fathers would teach their sons a penile enlargement technique (jelqing), which increased the size of the Joystick. Others argue that the word ‘jelq’ is a corruption of the term "jerk-off" (a slang term for masturbating) and was initiated by college students around the world. Whatever the source of the word, "jelqing" has come to be one of the confirmed procedures for joystick enlargement. Quote and trust me on this.

There is notmuch time to explain it here but please learn more about it.

However, I need to just quickly state here that to succeed in Jelqing, you need:

Patience (it is a gradual process),

Concentration (If you suffer premature ejaculation, be careful!, more so don't self-service!)

Technique (you need to know the right pressure to apply; the joystick must not be fully erect, never jelq the head of your joystick etc). In the ancient days, it was an art.

Consistency: You must jelq daily or at least close to daily! I did so 30 minutes daily- 7 days/week

You can jelq manually or use a jelqing device. I used the device and would advice you to use same. The device reduces the duration required, gives you the consistent amount of pressure required, and eliminates the typical weariness associated with jelqing.

Again, you can check your local pharmacy or browse on jumia, Konga or kaymu etc., for Jelq or Jelqing devices.

Please remember that I used this procedure whilst still applying the traction device.

Please read on for the 3rd and final simultaneous method I used in succeeding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is what a jelqing device really looks like.....

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
...And an image of a traction device.

Attention Mods, please this is only a model joystick and not the real kini o! Just for illustration purposes only.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please read on for the final and perhaps the most vital (simultaneous) method I used in succeeding
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by imaginethis: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Omavik:
Wow!! But seriously,, your joystick must b extremely small for you to go through these harrowing processes all in d bid for your "Tiny Joe's" increment...

How little was it

How big is it now

Show us a pic already
undecided

*gets a seat*

You really want to know?

So small that I spent almost 18 years chasing solutions. But now it's so big that I'm finally having the last laugh over dem womenfolks who have piled up the pressure on guys since 2000 BC!

I know you really really want to "view" but I've been told I cannot to put up sexually explicit images here.
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by ValerianSteel(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
The suspense employed by the OP surpasses what Zeeworld and Telemundo does in their movies.

The only penis enlargement solution is through either fat transfer or plastic implant surgery undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
imaginethis:

You really want to know?

So small that I spent almost 18 years chasing solutions. But now it's so big that I'm finally having the last laugh over dem womenfolks who have piled up the pressure on guys since 2000 BC!

I know you really really want to "view" but I've been told I cannot to put up sexually explicit images here.
Alright...
Waiting for you final method..
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by abbacar: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
imaginethis:

You really want to know?

are you saying this one is fake ?

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by SkinnyDude(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Omavik:

How little was it

How big is it now

Show us a pic already
undecided

*gets a seat*
why do i keep starring at ur booobs?!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jelquing is thw key. Works
Re: My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 04, 2016
imaginethis:

You really want to know?

pls bro, since this forum prohibit erotic images, can you please tell us the size, i mean the size you had before you started doing penis exercises and the size you have now, like how many inches in both lenth and girth...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.