Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (48704 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
bullshit...
it looks like someone is going to prison after all..
but I don't know Who that person is...

it was Louis ex gf (Sheila ) that sent a mail anonymously about Mike being a fraud..
she wasn't sure when she sent the mail,but when Louis came to see her to retract the mail,which she was never gonna do,she was So sure now,and very much disappointed in Him,that he knew about the fraud,she called the attorney's office bringing herself up as the one that sent the mail..Now,they are coming after every one at the firm..

Am I the only one that is thinking "Jessica is gonna get out of this"

but right now, Pearson Specter Litt is in shambles at the moment.

what do you think of the newly released episode

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nellyalph: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
The only person I see shaky there is mike's gf. All others are old in the business except she

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
embarassed undecided Where are all the suits fans now?
cc: lalasticlala...Thanks in advance,We need more peeps to see this thread...
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
RKZ986532 grin grin grin
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
nellyalph:
The only person I see shaky there is mike's gf. All others are old in the business except she
As in eh...Imagine the thought of Mike to possibly turn on Harvey entering her mind.. I wanted to slap her face as she was telling Donna. angry angry angry
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Shít just got real. Damn u Sheila angry angry
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:58am On Feb 06, 2016
bykebyke:

As in eh...Imagine the thought of Mike to possibly turn on Harvey entering her mind.. I wanted to slap her face as she was telling Donna. angry angry angry
It sounds ridiculous but can happen to any1 in her position, infact it would be funny if it didnt cross her mind.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:01am On Feb 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Shít just got real. Damn u Sheila angry angry
Damn her indeed, leaving her ethics aside if the firm starts to crumble because of that who do you blame, Harvey, mike, jessica etc...
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Damn her indeed, leaving her ethics aside if the firm starts to crumble because of that who do you blame, Harvey, mike, jessica etc...
It would ve to be between Mike and Harvey. Cos they wont ve been in this current situation if Harvey hadn't hired Mike. So i guess the blame would ve to fall on Harvey for thinking he could hire a fraud and get away with it....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by gsalvatore: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
There used to be a thread for Suit back in the days...

Suit is old...though recent seasons are out..

Cool show though.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eniolaamoda: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
bykebyke:
RKZ986532 grin grin grin

Lol camcoda with a battery attached to it
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nellyalph: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

It sounds ridiculous but can happen to any1 in her position, infact it would be funny if it didnt cross her mind.
It will look unreal if the thought didn't cross her mind but the series are crazy sometimes, she looks not trustworthy now, she might be among the few to hold on to the last
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eniolaamoda: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
nellyalph:

It will look unreal if the thought didn't cross her mind but the series are crazy sometimes, she looks not trustworthy now, she might be among the few to hold on to the last

How can u say this
Lol movies as such as suit r meant to b like real life na
And in reality such thought must always cross ur mind

Take for example
If u r married

And u r offered 1billion dollars to divorce ur spouse

Will u blatantly say NO

Even if u do

After u said no

It will keep running through ur mind as to why u did not take the money.

U grab.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by teewai3(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
wow!!! just finished watching episode 12, Gawd this movie deserve an Emmy!!!!!
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Every episode of this show is a Magnum Opus.

Tollyb - Add "No spoiler" to the title abeg.

Louis Litt don make me laugh tire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Lol done
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nellyalph: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Spoiler ke? The episodes have not been aired before... Na only producers of the movie feel bring spoiler come nairaland ooo
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
nellyalph:

Spoiler ke? The episodes have not been aired before... Na only producers of the movie feel bring spoiler come nairaland ooo

What are you talking about? Suits is already in season 5.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Now Trevor has been thrown into the mix. The dôuchebag who got Mike expelled from Law School in d first place and also rat(ed) him out to Jessica angry angry
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by fineguy11(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think suits comming to an end,if harvey eventually gets out of this jam,(which he will),the series wld have ran its full course!come to think of it,anything beyond harvey and mike escaping jail term wld be BORING!Season 6 could just be the FINALE.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Favolly(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okay, so I've finally caught up...

I had said it from the beginning that the plot of this series is just too daring.

That kind of fraud would always wind up coming back to bite them in the ass. I don't foresee any happy ending to this tale; somebody or some people would have to end up in jail for this story to end on a realistic note. Shii has gotten too real and there's no finding any loophole anywhere.

I really hope they wrap it up this season though. There's really no use dragging the story any longer. The build-up to this 'defining moment' was just perfect and any attempt to add unnecessary details to elongate it would just spoil everything.

PS: Wassup with that prosecuting attorney woman anyways? Why is she so determined to wreck all of their careers? I see them digging up dirt on her and finding out some really huge dirt like...she didn't go to law school too? Lol! Just my imaginations running amok. But I'm pretty sure they'll dig up some really ugly stuff about her.

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Where are my peeps..... come in let's discuss
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2016
tollyB:
Where are my peeps.....
come in let's discuss
Ok. Watching the last episode, i dont trust Louis....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Favolly(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Ok. Watching the last episode, i dont trust Louis....
Lol! Louis is starting to give in, no surprise there

It's Donna that shocked me small. After all the confident-woman airs she carries around, she was shaking on the hot seat.

Now the judge and jury knows Mike Ross lied his way into the initial interview. To me, that's enough for the prosecuting attorney to nail him if she really knows what she's doing.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by nani667: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Louis Litt is just depressing..... That nigga is too scared.... I have a feeling he will end up betraying everyone.... he'll break eventually....
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Favolly:

Lol! Louis is starting to give in, no surprise there

It's Donna that shocked me small. After all the confident-woman airs she carries around, she was shaking on the hot seat.

Now the judge and jury knows Mike Ross lied his way into the initial interview. To me, that's enough for the prosecuting attorney to nail him if she really knows what she's doing.
Louis will eventually give in. I ve a feeling som1 will go to prison at the end of all this. And Louis might be that person who eventually turns dem in. Louis is a very terrible team player. Afterall, its not the first time he's turned on dem....

As for Dona, for all her awesomeness, she's still human. All she had to say was "Yes. Mike went to law school". And she couldn't. Was kinda disappointing seeing her mess up like dat....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Louis will eventually give in. I ve a feeling som1 will go to prison at the end of all this. And Louis might be that person who eventually turns dem in. Louis is a very terrible team player. Afterall, its not the first time he's turned on dem....

As for Dona, for all her awesomeness, she's still human. All she had to say was "Yes. Mike went to law school". And she couldn't. Was kinda disappointing seeing her mess up like dat....
Donna must have thought about the prison...Lol...you know if you lie under oath and you are found out..you go to prison....
I Really admire that's guy that was willing to go to prison for Mike, he Really tried for him...I just hope he doesn't go to prison...
I await when Jessica and Rachael will be questioned...
Louis is getting weaker by d day...
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by teewai3(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
wow!!! donna of all people, i'm disappointed!! i know Louis is gonna fall for that trick but i'm very sure mike will win!! cool
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
lipsrsealed

See how scared she looks sef angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Everybody "Louis is starting to give in,Louis is starting to give in"

Give in to what exactly??..He prolly collected her card to call her after Mike wins the case and ask if she wants to celebrate or not. grin grin
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
bykebyke:
Everybody "Louis is starting to give in,Louis is starting to give in"

Give in to what exactly??..He prolly collected her card to call her after Mike wins the case and ask if she wants to celebrate or not. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.