Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa (30198 Views)

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by finestpicks(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lmao :-D wicked much
IamMissMarvel:
That Donald Trump looking like Cheese balls.

He thinks America is "The Apprentice"
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by RichDad1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Jchi9876: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Like him or hate him DT is the man to make America great again and this dream has become a movement.
Killary YES Killary Clinton has been President in disguise for 8years she and other Washinghton career establishment career politicians should join hands and be volunteers of this massive movement.

Go DT!!!!
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by crazygod(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
I love this. I wish Nigerian politics can be this exciting

1 Like

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Daniel058(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chai Mr TRUMP, na you b this ? Upon all your rant??

1 Like

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by raayah(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
What a sad day for Donald Trump, he was predicted to win iowa.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Favor16: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Although winning IOWA is not the same thing as winning the entire battle for the white house, Trump does not deserve to rule the world's largest economy with his hatred for the blacks and Islam ,Americans will prefer Ted Cruz for the betterment of its people and the economy.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Alexander001(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

jesu! you get mouth. lol no be small cheese balls.

1 Like

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by RaptorX: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have said Trump would never be elected US President, the guy is just providing comic relief to make the election cycle entertaining.

If he his ever elected he has to give up his billion dollars business empire or at least put them in receivership temporarily cause of conflict of interest to be earning $400,000 a yr presidential salary and he will never do that.

The nude pictures of his wife is all over the Internet, you think the American political elite will allow a first lady with nude pictures all over the Internet .

American presidents are always Governors, vice presidents or Senators, and he his neither.
It's going to be between Senator Cruz and Senator Clinton with Clinton carrying the day to become the first female president. Not that it matter anyway they are all puppets of the corporate oligarchy that really rules America.

2 Likes

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by ipledge10(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
evy1:
Winning Iowa doesn't guarantee him the republican ticket,doh am rooting for marco rubio.
I believe Rubio will get the ticket...
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by nifton(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Abeg make una clear me... Can I rightly say that Ted Cruz is officially the Republican presidential candidate after winning this Iowa caucus?
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by happney65: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
I hate trump with passion..I followed the caucauses all through the nite..I was happy trump lost as projected in Iowa..However winning Iowa does not say he wont be the Republican nominee..I wish Ted Cruz would win though so the race would be about ideas and not about abuses and also.in the long run it would make Hilary a smith ride to the White House..Hilary all the way joo
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by smada13(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
I just pray Trump and Hilary don't win their respective party tickets...praying hard!
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
CriticMaestro:
Wetin konsyn naija man with trumpet, sorry trump, if d like mek d vote for am if d don't like mek d no vote for am, e no go do me anything

Dat ur Broda wey just go Yankee wey for dey send dollars come go come squat for ya house if Trump enta White House o!

2 Likes

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin

Trump!

Bàbá Wèrè!
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by africanman85: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Do u guys think that America is like Nigeria that will vote a man of 100 yrs. They will vote somebody whose brains are still functioning.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by abbey621(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
As much as I hate Trump, I think he did quite well in Iowa(Cruz 28%, Trump 24%, Rubio 23%). Iowa is an evangelical state and as such would support the candidate that appeals mostly to their ideals, unfortunately this is not Trump. A candidate is chosen as the presidential flag bearer for the party after willing a majority of the delegates. Iowa carries 30 delegates and yesterday's result saw Cruz gaining 8 delegates, 7 delegates for Trump and 7 delegates for Rubio. So in reality the three of them are tied and the battle now shifts to New Hampshire a state where Trump is bound to dominate, hopefully we see a shocker and Cruz wins New Hampshire grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by maestroferddi: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
ipledge10:
I believe Rubio will get the ticket...
No be only ticket, he will also get the trinket.

America will not be led by an inexperienced Cuban-American. Not gonna happen...
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by linearity: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
gameboy727:
I prefer him to Trump. I believe he would be a better leader.

Ted Cruz is worst than Trump, Trump is all hat no cattle; Ted Cruz is an ultra Conservative right wind ideology who is beholden to the upper 5% only.

None of them are fit to be the next POTUS and they wouldn't. Rick Santorum was the only same one among the GOP lineup, but the raging Loud mouth GOP activists will not give him a chance.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Lol @ "The Apprentice"
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by ronald4lif(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good news. Let the loquacious and bigoted racist Trump get out. Loser. undecided
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
You think we Americans will make the same mistake Nigerians made by voting in Buhari.

Mr man, Buhari is not a mistake. He is the messiah that God sent to us to liberate us from thieves because we ask God for his will to be done. Do Americans pray at all? No wonder there are likes of trump as presidential candidates. Wackos!

1 Like

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by gretblue: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
You think we Americans will make the same mistake Nigerians made by voting in Buhari.

Speak for yourself.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
brunofarad:
Who is trump ?

Does his father sell trumpets ? undecided
laugh don kill me. Lollzz. Abeg na you be bovi or I go die?
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Aa
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by mikki123(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you like it or not, Donald Trump is the man to beat.. Lowa-Cruz is like Buhari-Katsina
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by banmee(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I know right. ...Lol.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by luqmanayomide: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Wyttcat: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Iowa doesn't have a great record of picking who becomes the president. There have been more president who lost in Iowa but went to the white house.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by banmee(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Mr man, Buhari is not a mistake. He is the messiah that God sent to us to liberate us from thieves because we ask God for his will to be done. Do Americans pray at all? No wonder there are likes of trump as presidential candidates. Wackos!

You are right jooo. We can all see how your prayers are really making Nigeria the greatest country the world has ever seen. Wikipedia lists nigeria as one of the top three countries in the world. Your prayers are wonderful.
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by genuinechimere(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
evy1:
Winning Iowa doesn't guarantee him the republican ticket,doh am rooting for marco rubio.
I'm praying for Rubio too
Re: Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa by Miami11: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Trump is very arrogant

His wealth controls his mind,

I was glad Cruz beat him, and I hope New Hampshire will show the narcissistic egotistical maniac that he is just a Tv clown.

I support anyone that wins as long as they beat trump

God bless America

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss / Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.