Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Best Ways To Recover Your Losses From Bookmakers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Ways To Recover Your Losses From Bookmakers (802 Views)

Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money / To All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions 1960bet / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd.bet Predictions Just Got Better Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Recover Your Losses From Bookmakers by tolasashi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello guys, am sure in one way or the other we have all lost huge amount of money to these bookies out there. For the few people who have access to fixed games or were lucky with their selections I say a big congratulations to you!!

Now without talking to much, I have stumbled across the best way to bet safely and recover most if not all of the money lost to bookies. Yes, I said it!! SAFE!! Football is a risk and you can not predict when Arsenal will win or when Real Madrid will be held to a stale draw by Real Betis (I lost #10,000 on this very sad day) but one thing you can do is accumulate 100% sure odds with no chance of failing!

Now I have different plans.....
#1,000 to #100,000 with 30-50 safe bets
#1,000 to #50,000 with 20-30 safe bets
#1,000 to #20,000 with 14-20 safe bets

These will be within a month of betting and all these plans have already commenced!!

If you are interested to join us on whatsapp today kindly send a mail to michwood.woodgate@gmail.com I cant drop my whatsapp here because of security reasons.

Please I repeat, mail us on michwood.woodgate@gmail.com DO NOT DROP YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES!!

See ya!!
Re: Best Ways To Recover Your Losses From Bookmakers by tolasashi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
For those asking for free tips for proof, here you go!!

Barrow v Gateshead over 0.5 match goals
West Ham +2 handicap (vs Aston Villa)
Derby to win/draw (vs Preston)
Sassuolo v Roma over 0.5 match goals
West Ham – Asian handicap 0 (vs Aston Villa)
Norwich – No clean sheet (vs Spurs)

TOTAL ODDS: 2.33odds
Stake your kidneys and thank me later!!
Re: Best Ways To Recover Your Losses From Bookmakers by tolasashi(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Team 1000NGN to 20,000NGN going good!! Go Go Go!!

(1) (Reply)

Caption The conversation between van gaal, Valencia And Mata(photo) / Haa Haa!! See How Footballer Gives Referee A Red Card (photos+video) / official :Football World In Shock As Messi Agrees €500m Real Madrid Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.