Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' (44224 Views)

Present Lives Of Nigerian Children And Youths / JOSA TECH - Your Preferred Transcription Service Provider. / Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by agrovick(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless her efforts
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
She try but her tattoo too much
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Glory
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nicepoker:
lazy to attend meetings? U will be given an executive position with mouth watering pay.

Na you I go first donate for coven angry
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by winterfell007(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
seeing this woman doing such wonderful work makes me weep for my continent Africa. truly u don't have to be a christian or a muslim to have a humanistic view of life, with the way she branded her body with tatoe, ignorant Nigerians will think she's an illumianti member. that's how terrible we nigerians could be. like pope francis once said: ''there exist people who doesn't necessarily know Christ neither are they religious but carried out all humanistic nature that Christ exhibited than those who commits all sort of atrocities all in the Lord's name''

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by mrteee: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
And this is a country that boasts the most number of churches (& pastors), mosques and other religious shows, and it takes a foreigner from across 10,000Kms to come and save us from ourselves. Shame. cry

5 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by drey08(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
AM I THE ONLY ONE DAT LOVES HER AWESOME TATS

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by sunsewa: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
So nice of her,illiteracy has really dealt with some tribes.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by chuckdee4(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless this lady, something all the money grabbing churches in Nigeria turn a blind eye to
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Boyooosa(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:
Chai..... What a caring woman she is

Though I fear her tattoo undecided

Which kind witchcraft be this...... Or you meant poverty I really pity that locality.....
you asked all the questions necessary in this thread, mod! return back to 'where i fit shook am ooo ' ok, mak i just shook am for health.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Wyttcat: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is in Biafra not Nigeria.

I pity ipob, the war you are clamoring for has not started, your kids are already looking like those from the scene of Darfur.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
musKeeto:

I'm a Nigerian, and I don't believe in witchcraft. Don't be silly. This is 2016.

Just because you dont believe in something doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

living in denial is not science.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by JoyPaulLaw(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alfred200825:
That woman deserve a medal
...And u deserve to make heaven for saying this
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by esqtony: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
The lady is doing an impressive job on the less privileged.
It is most commendable.
Happen to know someone very close to her.
You can add her on facebook with her name.
Only setback is that she communicates on social media using her home language making it difficult for some to appreciate her effort for humanity.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by digitsolution: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
God bless this woman plenty...my heart crys out for those kids the evil we do to one another its just too scary!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Awoofawo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Osu still dey hold them for pant in the land of the rising sun!!! No wonder those that afford the fare dey move over to Ile Odu'a and arewa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
scholes0:
Akwa Ibom!!
That state ehn, most of its rural areas are in the strong holds of backwardness and evil.

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by SuzieeDee(f): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
benedictnsi:
Chai..... What a caring woman she is

Though I fear her tattoo undecided

Which kind witchcraft be this...... Or you meant poverty I really pity that locality.....

Are you trying to be funny or what? What do you mean by you fear her tattoo?
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Doortooon(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Even the Whites believe in the existence of witchcraft. It exists!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Guyman02: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
When poor couples who only know how to Fc as their only form of entertainment have babies that they cant take of they blame them for their laziness and call the kids witch. Have you ever seen a witch in Government House? nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nicepoker(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Na you I go first donate for coven angry
lol. So u even know about coven. Now tell me how u wan take donate grand patron.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by armyofone(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
She should be nominated for CNN Hero. Please visit CNN website to learn more about how we can nominate her.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Awoofawo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

http://.com/see-how-this-danish-woman-is-saving-nigerian-children-from-witchcraft-abuses/
The Irony of this story is that, the boy may later turn out well in life and his folks will start begging for forgiveness.........such is life sha!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by playtheblues(f): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Even in the cities, offices, churches, people are daily accused of killing people through witchcraft and most of these accusations are baseless.

One of the few things I dislike about my state.

Blood of Jesus Christ please save your children.

scholes0:
Akwa Ibom!!
That state ehn, most of its rural areas are in the strong holds of backwardness and evil.

Gosh!

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Awoofawo(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Doortooon:
Even the Whites believe in the existence of witchcraft. It exists!
abi o, shebi witchcraft na English word, if dem no blive, where dem come get d word from? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is so Sad.
See how Badly Malnourished and Dehydrated that Baby Girl looks Like.

God Bless that Woman for taking care for this Children.
She has a Heart of GOLD.

People have Children and they fail to Take care of them, and they Accuse this poor children of witchcraft. Such People are very Barbaric. If you see a Real Witch/ Witches can you Harm them? some People are Praying to have children, whether witchcraft or not.
But
Anyone Saying witchcraft is not real, is like saying that Looking at that Live wire in your street and saying It cannot Shock you.
Haha If you go over there. you would know whether e go Shock you or not.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by mekanaky: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
i like her tatoo
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by lomprico(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
All the church whey full every nook n cranny no fit do this kain thing o! When it comes to collecting money dem go dey show power!
Let the good powers that be, bless her!

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by kaziblake(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Whitchcraft!!!

Little kids that God created in his image,i know it's akwa ibom.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Strahovski1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Nigeria sef!
Are we making progress at all
People still believe in witchcraftcy?
When they should be busy trying to make their lives better!

Witches no go even fit initiate me,coz I'll be too lazy to attend meetings angry

I salute her courage!
For y'all pointing out her tattoos, Who una 'untattooed' body help

I can show you that withcraft exists if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by Sunnypar(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
theshaderoom:

You fear her tattoo but she is doing what some people who do not have tattoo will not do.

Nigerian mentality, judging someone becos of tatoo
Nigerians are hypocrites! Pretenders and good at judging people of what they themselves are guilty about.
My brother, I met a pastor with a different mentality about how pastors should live.
Re: Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' by medexico(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who says there is no WITCHCRAFT? I pity you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) / Caption This Photo Of A Man Sleeping While Standing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.