Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (32223 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / No One More Corrupt Than Amaechi, Wike Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Forwetinnah: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
You Wil Never See the Useless IPOB Youths Condemn Him for this, rather they will praise him...but when the chips are down, they will cry blue murder...

Bring the chips doooown!!! We want to see it!! Have you condemned Booooohari's reckless disobedience to court orders?
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Forwetinnah: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

DSS, Army, Police should hold Wike responsible for any breakdown of Law and order in Rivers State....

Crier!!
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by israelchinedu: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
my good God must surely judge wike yes he will
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Truckpusher:
Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we will do everything possible to keep it that way by using any means necessary including violence. Yes all options are on the table .

Don't just get caught doing the wrong thing , the fishes in the swamps and the rivers will have a delicious meal, all thanks to APC's do or die politics which we are more than ready to give back to them whatever they are cooking for us tenfold.

What happened in Bayelsa would look like a secondary school riot .

Tell them!! grin
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
madenigga:

Are Rivers people ipob?
Is it Rivers people dat wud condemn him or ipob?

No mind that Yoruba man wey dey pose as Igbo Chick
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
kasay:

Friend, plss kindly note this down.

You won't even see results sheets and other sensitive voters materials.

Your voting will be as good as nothing ie if you will even see the ballot papers.

Friend, supreme Court has reinforced and strengthen the past system of rigging.

Result will be announced amidst heavy and battle ready troops with armoured tanks.

Then you will know that online boasting is different from the realities on ground.

Just wait and see!

Yelse...and everything will be televised/ documented for the World to see how fraudulent the APC is. If we no see ballot, court go decide. Inugo?? No monkey business in Rivers State
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Scholes007(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
You Wil Never See the Useless IPOB Youths Condemn Him for this, rather they will praise him...but when the chips are down, they will cry blue murder...
were you planning to go and rig the election? Why will the chip be down?
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Wailers will soon rush here to support him. Wike should be mindful of what he's voicing out now before it will be too late for him to handle the situation.

Which situation?

Is the apc planning to rig the rivers state elections?
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

DSS, Army, Police should hold Wike responsible for any breakdown of Law and order in Rivers State....

So you and your party apc are planning to rig the election. Right?

Because from what Wike said I can deduce that 'no rigging, no violence' and rigging would give rise to violence.

So to avoid violence, please do not rig, simple.
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
kasay:

I think you are very abusive which is an indication of your poor upbringing, childishness and inferiority complex.

This forum is for adults to exchange deep insight. It's not for street urchins and unruly kids. Go and find your mates in 2go.

Meanwhile, try and learn some manners, you need good manners if you must not end up as a social deviant and miscreant.

Come to Rivers State with the intent to rig and we will send you home in a coffin.

3 Likes

Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by PunterTim(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
kasay:

I think you are very abusive which is an indication of your poor upbringing, childishness and inferiority complex.

This forum is for adults to exchange deep insight. It's not for street urchins and unruly kids. Go and find your mates in 2go.

Meanwhile, try and learn some manners, you need good manners if you must not end up as a social deviant and miscreant.

Chai!
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by lomprico(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
OnankpaBa:
Says who?

Are u in d moon?
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by MCRUEMUS: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:
cheesy cheesy Is Wike sending a notice out? or what do we call this?
A BIG YES WITH RED INK
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by chocho28: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
INASMUCH AS I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE, I DONT TINK THE GOVERNOR IS ADVOCATING VIOLENCE HERE. NOBODY WANTS THAT. BE THAT AS IT MAY, RIVERS STATE IS PURELY A PDP STATE #FACT! THERE IS NO HOPE OF VICTORY FOR APC IN THIS STATE. WE HATE AND DESPISE THAT PARTY OVER HERE (PORT HARCOURT). THE ONLY HOPE OF APC VICTORY IS RIGGING AND THAT MY FRIENDS WILL BE VEHEMENTLY RESISTED #FACT
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by LastProphet: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
SamJed:
buhari said the monkeys and baboons will be soaked with blood if he looses....wike said write your will before coming if you want to rig the election....do this two statements mean the same thing

so you believe the trash you just typed? so even a kindergarten pupil can accept to do election but not accept any other winner and now even say it on TV? SMH
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
israelchinedu:
my good God must surely judge wike yes he will
You're godless
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
chocho28:
INASMUCH AS I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE, I DONT TINK THE GOVERNOR IS ADVOCATING VIOLENCE HERE. NOBODY WANTS THAT. BE THAT AS IT MAY, RIVERS STATE IS PURELY A PDP STATE #FACT! THERE IS NO HOPE OF VICTORY FOR APC IN THIS STATE. WE HATE AND DESPISE THAT PARTY OVER HERE (PORT HARCOURT). THE ONLY HOPE OF APC VICTORY IS RIGGING AND THAT MY FRIENDS WILL BE VEHEMENTLY RESISTED #FACT
Ooshey
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by sammyms: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
It so unfortunate that Rivers State is having someone like Wike as their Governor. Anyway, am not surprise. How he became Governor from day one was very controversial and full of irregularities. With all sense of humility with no apology. Woke is not meant to be a councillor. (If you are coming to Rivers to rig election, make sure you have written your will) Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a serving Governor. God will save and help us from all the stupid politicians whose personal and selfish interest is their daily business.
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Truckpusher:
Come to Rivers State with the intent to rig and we will send you home in a coffin.

Straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by tinktanker: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
c dis mugu o. Advice no b cause o.
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by magicalx(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Close your trap!
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wike has made a positive point against election irregularities. Anyone who dislike his speech, pls cry me a river cool
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
sammyms:
It so unfortunate that Rivers State is having someone like Wike as their Governor. Anyway, am not surprise. How he became Governor from day one was very controversial and full of irregularities. With all sense of humility with no apology. Woke is not meant to be a councillor. (If you are coming to Rivers to rig election, make sure you have written your will) Imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a serving Governor. God will save and help us from all the stupid politicians whose personal and selfish interest is their daily business.
Bro why are you worried now?? Once u are not dea to rig, u have no fear grin... and also rigging like stealing is now corruption cool
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by Iamthoney(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
OnankpaBa:
this wike need to have his brain check
He will after you have yours checked
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by justmenoni: 3:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Don't you get tired Do u actually have a life outside apc/pdp affairs...it's usually ppl like you thay cause and create political tensions where they ought to be none..

I wonder if you have a fam cos the time you spend with them is still a misery...it's either you're jobless or a kid.

NgeneUkwenu:

Ok! Let's see who laughs last!!!
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by zibiah: 4:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Please is it true that the election date has been postponed?
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by SirSmithHarry(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2016
gerrarahere

demydea:

When Buhari said the same about rigging (Baboon & Dog been soaked in blood), what did hypocrites like you say? Now Wike is saying something similar and you are celebrating him. You guys are more silly than i thought.
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by SirSmithHarry(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2016
yes
zibiah:
Please is it true that the election date has been postponed?
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by OnankpaBa(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2016
Iamthoney:
He will after you have yours checked

Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by OnankpaBa(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2016
tinktanker:
c dis mugu o. Advice no b cause o.

Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by petrov10: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
he goat cry me a river
Re: Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns by OnankpaBa(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
kontinu

petrov10:
he goat cry me a river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Apprehended In Ikorodu / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions / Oba Oregun's ₦600 Weekly Tax On Shop Owners (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.