Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Job Offer For Corpers In The West (preservation Of Culture) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Job Offer For Corpers In The West (preservation Of Culture) (552 Views)

Breast Ironing! Woman’s Inhumanity To Woman In The Name Of Culture / Ooni Wants Compulsory Teaching Of Culture In Schools / Young Ladies Almost Got Unclad In The Name Of Culture In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer For Corpers In The West (preservation Of Culture) by itsMaxwell: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
I hope I got your attention with the topic. lol. I am a corper, working on a project that involves preservation of the Yoruba culture. The current stage of the project requires me to get pictures of marriageable females with tribal marks, tatoos and all those things associated with Yoruba culture preservation. Right now, i need the assistance of corpers posted to such areas in Yoruba land to give me a sort of mini tour.

Just like every tourist, you are free to charge me. Infact, you are expected to charge me since I will be taking your time. Buh abeg, charge with mercy; I'm just a corper like you o, I no be maga. Please, know that not a single expense will be on you, not even the pure water or money for sugar and epa.
You should also know that the palm wine and ponmo bill will be on your head sha! Lol. Plus, I hope you guys have like a Sheraton or any 5-star hotel for me to pass the night. laughs.

On a more serious note, please get in touch with me through this numbers either via text or phone call. You can also drop your number here for me to contact you. It's quite urgent
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Humanity First / Cow Refuses To Die Even After Cutting It's Head (video) / Oshiomhole Wants Benin Crown Prince To Sustain Oba Erediauwa Legacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.