Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

"koko Mansion" What A Show! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "koko Mansion" What A Show! (22113 Views)

Is Rita The Koko Mansion's Biggest Mistake? / Chidinma Mbalaso Koko Mansion Fan Club / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

"koko Mansion" What A Show! by favourdix(f): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hi everyone,

Pls have u seen the kind of girls the Kokomaster have in his show?
Am sorry to say, he has no class. I can only give 30 marks to just one girl there the rest are mistake.
I believe that the ideal women in Nija did not see an ideal man in the kokomaster himself so none applied.

Pls if you ve seen the girls what is your comment?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by justkunmi(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2009
Saw.a.glimpse.
The.most.annoyingly.looking.set.of.girls.i.ve.ever.seen.on.TV.roaming.around.a stupid.jobless.and.aimlessly.

The.show.is.a.fraud!

Its.obvious.those.girls.did.not.go.through.any.form.of.screening.watsoever!.

The.girls.are.trash. The.show.is.worthless
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by SATMAN(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2009
@justkunmi,
did anyone tell you that the show was a "beauty pargent" or a "collection of beauty"?.The show is for 8 weeks,give them time.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mreds: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2009
It's all about money for dbanj, for hitv, for vas2nets, for the telecom companies. It's just money,money,money,
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mafolayomi(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2009
. but a coleague was just telling dat d show is d bomb, dat i shld start watching?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
favourdix:

Hi everyone,

Pls have u seen the kind of girls the Kokomaster have in his show? 
Am sorry to say, he has no class. I can only give 30 marks to just one girl there the rest are mistake.
I believe that the ideal women in Nija did not see an ideal man in the kokomaster himself so none applied.

Pls if you ve seen the girls what is your comment?

I agree 100%

The calibre of the girls is nothing to write home about.
At least get posh girls with decent upbringing in the house(beauty has nothing to do with the aura exuding from these lasses).
D'banj and the organisers goofed on the kinda gurls on this show.
So far, it's been a massive flop. . . . . .everything else about it is crisp apart from the contestants.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2009
somebody help me here. . . .maybe i'm missing something.
The last time i checked the show is/was neither about beauty or how you speak.

we all know Dbanj and his team are in it for the money. so while you lot are here spitting feathers he and his team are laughing to the bank.

i haven't spent much time watching the show but based on the little i've seen . . . . . .i give it a thumbs down.

i dont know but did i see one of the girls trying to cut through a bone with fork and knife?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Lagosboy: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
I was scrolling through the naija channells on sky and bumped onto this show. I must say the lightnening is a disaster it was dark like darkness. All those girls were screaming and talking at the same time and they are just a bunch of jobless girls due to unemployment. No decent girl will go into that kind of show hoping to be an ideal showbiz girl. Well, like someone said the organisers are smiling away to the bank from sponsors money and all sorts.

Naija will do anything to copy the western programmes , even here Big brother will be stopped in the Uk from next year as people are sick of it and it doesnt attract the kind of viewing it once did hence sponsors are refusing to part with their pay.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by JJYOU: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2009
what type of people do reality shows again? was u looking for a wifey material there?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Lagosboy: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
JJYOU:

what type of people do reality shows again? was u looking for a wifey material there?

Oga !! Wifey ke! audubillah grin grin me just dey scroll all th enaija channels cum see this craze of a thing.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Ochukss(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
Satman why are u always defending hitv and their shows. Na wa o tongue
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mamagee3(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2009
yeah, but very stupid. grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by torture: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2009
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by torture: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2009
I heard one of d careless girls said she went to miami beach in london. undecided
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
torture:

I heard one of d careless girls said she went to miami beach in london. undecided
hahahahahahahahahaha
this statement made my day.
i cant stop laughing
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by obinna5000(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
torture:

CHEI!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2009
torture:

Oh No!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by skfa1: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
torture:

Dont tell me its true grin grin grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by sophienwa(f): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
torture:

wow so i heard right then. i heard her say that but then i thot NO, that can't be right, must be my ears playing games with me.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2009
Whats worng with her going to Miami beach in london?? I have been to the Eiffel Tower in Rome. Kini big deal.

grin
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2009
Lagosboy:

I was scrolling through the naija channells on sky and bumped onto this show. I must say the lightnening is a disaster it was dark like darkness. All those girls were screaming and talking at the same time and they are just a bunch of jobless girls due to unemployment. No decent girl will go into that kind of show hoping to be an ideal showbiz girl. Well, like someone said the organisers are smiling away to the bank from sponsors money and all sorts.

Naija will do anything to copy the western programmes , even here Big brother will be stopped in the Uk from next year as people are sick of it and it doesnt attract the kind of viewing it once did hence sponsors are refusing to part with their pay.

Is this true?? Endemol is backing out of the sponsor ship??
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by sophienwa(f): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2009
Okija_juju:

Is this true?? Endemol is backing out of the sponsor ship??

i think it was a 10 year deal anyway
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by jeffoski(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2009
Wat is this again why can't we do anything right.I heard loads of girls came out for the audition both in Nigeria and London they can't tell me those girls in the Mansion are the best.

I know it's not a beauty pagent but then again people want to see beautiful things.if they had girls like Beyonce,Christina Millan or Ciara(ok make i no go too far Ini Edo,Genevive and most of all the Actress in the movie sequence Girls cot and Reloaded) tell me if people will not rush to watch the show and be pleased abit.it is annoying and irritating seeing proper pako girl forming.

This is simple logic,pick Behind girls(they don't really have to be pretty just a mixture of an Average)with nice swagger and few dumb onces just mix them up and make it a show with both Beauty,Brains and fun all the way.Not fill the whole show with scary looking girls now everyone will think we don't have beauitiful girls in Nigeria and is not so. we get dem plenty well well abi people i lie?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by bombsquad(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
I just saw the girls, they are a bunch of wowolets and uglylets//nuff said.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by ezeagu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
This show is so dull, why can't they make them do something?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by toluwalomo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2009
The girls are escapees from the Bimbo colony.

It pays to do things with a lil bit of panache.

Laughing to the bank or not, and considering the D'banj brand and Hitv's involvement, it deserved a little bit more class.

Whilst people from other nations do reality shows and give a peep into the type of people they really are.

Nigerians do the same stuff and give a peep into the type of people they are not.

9JA, We are an incredible bunch.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by Sauron1: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
toluwalomo:

The girls are escapees from the Bimbo colony.

It pays to do things with a lil bit of panache.

Laughing to the bank or not, and considering the D'banj brand and Hitv's involvement, it deserved a little bit more class.

Whilst people from other nations do reality shows and give a peep into the type of people they really are.

Nigerians do the same stuff and give a peep into the type of people they are not.

9JA, We are an incredible bunch.

There's no iota of class in the show. . . . .D'banj should evict all of em and try new house-mates.
Apart from the fact that the gurls ain't nothing to write home about, you would be struggling to get a rational discourse from them.
The things they talk about are so tasteless and watery. . . . .I don't even see how they can edify anyone.
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by mailmalc(m): 1:52am On Jul 07, 2009
KOKO MANSION: A bunch of embarassing, tastless nd no-class girls coming together to disgrace 'emselves, family, state nd the Country. cry cry undecided
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by omar22(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
I saw one of the live feed on youtube and one girl was telling the other

"Eh they took us out, we ate Chinese fried chicken rice"

You know that I nearly choked on my drink!!!!!!
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by soloqy: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
Okija_juju:

Whats worng with her going to Miami beach in london?? I have been to the Eiffel Tower in Rome. Kini big deal.

grin

I wonder o, I have just been to Osapa London in Ajah, South of France . cool
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by soloqy: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2009
jeffoski:

Wat is this again why can't we do anything right.I heard loads of girls came out for the audition both in Nigeria and London they can't tell me those girls in the Mansion are the best.

This is simple logic,pick Behind girls(they don't really have to be pretty just a mixture of an Average)with nice swagger and few dumb onces just mix them up and make it a show with both Beauty,Brains and fun all the way.Not fill the whole show with scary looking girls now everyone will think we don't have beauitiful girls in Nigeria and is not so. we get dem plenty well well abi people i lie?

@ jeffoski , no "Behind" girl would want to be seen as lying around waiting for an endorsement by Dbanj as the ideal woman.

What you are seeing is what you will get, and always get in any Koko Mansion(Thats if they decide to make it a continuous thing).

We all know what Dbanj's music is all about. Any decent, "ideal" girl, wouldnt want to be identified with that and be seen as Dbanj's bed mate for a year(even if thats not what it would entail) .

Going by the criticisms and public outcry by people before the show started, Dbanj and the organisers would have welcomed any thing(that includes "Behind" and decent girls), that would have rubbed off positively on the show so their cant be a question of them deliberately going for *Razziness*.

Even Toyin Subair the owner of Hitv is now being examined with suspicion by the Christian Fold(Of which he claims he belongs) because of this unfortunate adventure.

If someone else came and said he wants to organize a reality show to seek out an ideal woman with morals, it would have been accepted but not Dbanj.

Is Dbanj now an authority in Morals? Is he the one that can be a judge of Morals?
Re: "koko Mansion" What A Show! by justyn3x(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2009
wink

It’s funny you know, have you seen some of the reviews and shows by the D'Banj and friends crew? I wonder how so many girls throw themselves around the stage trying to get attention?

Hmmm, the sad part is that most girls like the stage but don't want to be in the show! So for the female folk, sorry you are being represented in bad light.

Also, it’s a sad thing that D'banj is being rubbished here; it’s a case of rotten eggs in a nice package.
By the way, it’s about time HiTv got their act s right, too many faulty starts will eventually end up in meltdown, cash crunch, revenue zilch, bankruptcy, did someone say that’s why DSTV sells better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini / #BBNaija: Why I should not be Evicted – Khloe Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.