Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? (2208 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
this is a poll about your reaction towards cheating rumors. Would you or would you not stand by Bae?

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'd do my findings to establish if it's a mere rumour or it's factual. If the former sure will discard it but if latter then we can call it a day. undecided
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Emotions are crucial in situations like this, and the concentration should be on putting these emotions in check. Emotions like anger, shame, rage, guilt, sadness, nervousness. All these emotions will he stirring up in a sudden rush. The first thing to do is calm down and be relaxed. Have a cup of tea or a glass of water, and just calm down. Because if you are not calm and collected, you might do something you'd later regret, due to this intense negative emotions brewing up on your inside.

Once calmed down, you simply arrange a casual meeting with the said girl and ask her about the accusations and see her reaction and what she has to say.
If you are observant and you understand this girl well, I mean her facial expressions and gestures and the way she acts under pressure, you'd know when she is lying or trying to tell a lie. And the question would come unexpected to her so she would have be taken unawares and she would definitely be unsettled.

But if you don't notice signs that she is lying or if you can't tell when she is lying, you simply take what she tells you, compare it with what you got from your Amebo sources and deduce if she is actually cheating or not. How you would make that deduction and what you'd do after, is up to you.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by vault(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
secretly find out myself
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
If he is someone I love, I might stick to the hope that he is not cheating , defend him and then go ahead and investigate.

But if he is someone I don't feel deep for, I wouldn't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
I'll make findings and trace her movements with a good quality video camera and with filtered shots and recording. I won't give her any feeling at home I'll just act normal until I get a very concrete evidence. With that evidence I can do heaven and earth within minutes. I can add all the rumours I hear of her and even exaggerate them, there would be no defence for her even among her family.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Polymath56: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Simple Q dat requires simple Ansa..some dudes r mkn it so intricate n convolute 4 demslvs..
My reactn wld b predicatd on d actual actn of ma bae..if d rumour happns 2 b true after proper n critical scrutiny, I wld hv 2 let go ma bae but if otherwise, we wld definitely stl b 2geda..d truth is, u dnt tk decisn based on rumours coz rumour could b +ve or -ve in d long run...

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by misspicy(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
For me,I don't need no rumour to know if Bae is cheating,my instinct works in wondrous ways,I will know if Bae is cheating even before I hear any rumour.

If peradventure, someone tells me such, it only confirms what i already know but if I had no knowledge about Bae cheating then the amebo is probably lying.

My reaction will be based on how I feel about Bae,if he is just a pass around Bae,I wouldn't BAT an eye,but if he happens to be the person am serious with,then I will take some neccesary actions by

1)confronting him
2)deciding if I still want to be with him
3)taking a walk or accepting him. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by naijaboiy: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Polymath56:
Simple Q dat requires simple Ansa..some dudes r mkn it so intricate n convolute 4 demslvs..
My reactn wld b predicatd on d actual actn of ma bae..if d rumour happns 2 b true after proper n critical scrutiny, I wld hv 2 let go ma bae but if otherwise, we wld definitely stl b 2geda..d truth is, u dnt tk decisn based on rumours coz rumour could b +ve or -ve in d long run...
Are you typing with a Nokia C2? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Polymath56: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Are you typing with a Nokia C2? undecided
lol, Daniel... U gat calm down dude..na in4mal setting we dey..abi dem dey penalize person 4 abbreviating?
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Pucaxo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ofcourse its only normal to investigate properly first. Wtf kyna question is this seff? undecided
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:
I'd do my findings to establish if it's a mere rumour or it's factual. If the former sure will discard it but if latter then we can call it a day. undecided

The findings include?
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:
secretly find out myself

How?
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
divaliciousliz:
If he is someone I love, I might stick to the hope that he is not cheating , defend him and then go ahead and investigate.

But if he is someone I don't feel deep for, I wouldn't give a damn.

Lol, very nice grin grin
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
misspicy:
For me,I don't need no rumour to know if Bae is cheating,my instinct works in wondrous ways,I will know if Bae is cheating even before I hear any rumour.

If peradventure, someone tells me such, it only confirms what i already know but if I had no knowledge about Bae cheating then the amebo is probably lying.

My reaction will be based on how I feel about Bae,if he is just a pass around Bae,I wouldn't BAT an eye,but if he happens to be the person am serious with,then I will take some neccesary actions by

1)confronting him
2)deciding if I still want to be with him
3)taking a walk or accepting him. smiley

You will accept him, talk true
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mr lalasticlala pls do the needful
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by vault(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:

How?

I'll pretend as if I debunked all the allegations made against her and then I'll make sure I spy for a very short period of time..... and if I see nothing, I just go on and intend that all the allegations are false.
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by cindykaey(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Polymath56:
What's this? undecided
Couldn't even read it angry
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:

I'll pretend as if I debunked all the allegations made against her and then I'll make sure I spy for a very short period of time..... and if I see nothing, I just go on and intend that all the allegations are false.

Okay, I must commend ur patience smiley
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by vault(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:

Okay, I must commend ur patience smiley
One of the things I learnt in past relationships

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by misspicy(f): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:

And you know that how
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by misspicy(f): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:

And you know that how
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
misspicy:

And you know that how

That's what you said
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Polymath56: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
cindykaey:
What's this? undecided
Couldn't even read it angry
lol..kk in addendum 2 what I wrote, if after series of investigatns n confrontations I discovered dat ma bae actually cheated, I would 4gv her if she's truly repentant n committed in d relatnshp..if i truly luv her.
Anybody can actually b a victim of circumstance
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op i don't think i still have anything to say...they machineries above me have said it aLL grin
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op i don't think i still have anything to say...the machineries above me have said it aLL grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by firstking01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op i don't think i still have anything to say...the machineries above me have said it aLL grin...
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Polymath56:
lol..kk in addendum 2 what I wrote, if after series of investigatns n confrontations I discovered dat ma bae actually cheated, I would 4gv her if she's truly repentant n committed in d relatnshp..if i truly luv her.
Anybody can actually b a victim of circumstance

Victim of circumstance Care to explain undecided
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Dannidom(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
My brother if na my ordinary girlfriend then nothing shele cheesy cheesy cheesy

but if na my wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed then people are bound to loose my trust either my wife or the amebo angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ice prince, i know you're the one behind that moniker
Just come clean...
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by ronald4lif(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
skarlett:

The findings include?

This should depends on the rumour I heard. Let's say I was told that bae oftens hangout at a particular relaxation spot on with some guy. What is expected to do is to give a tip off with a bartender, waiter or any staff at the premises to inform me anytime they are there.

Or there's a rumour or I suspected she's cheating with a particular guy, I can trace the guy's address and plan with a neighbour of his who would brief me whenever she comes around his place. Scenarios are abound.
Re: How Would You React To Cheating Rumours Of Bae? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

This should depends on the rumour I heard. Let's say I was told that bae oftens hangout at a particular relaxation spot on with some guy. What is expected to do is to give a tip off with a bartender, waiter or any staff at the premises to inform me anytime they are there.

Or there's a rumour or I suspected she's cheating with a particular guy, I can trace the guy's address and plan with a neighbour of his who would brief me whenever she comes around his place. Scenarios are abound.

Okay, you'll play PI like Gable and co on Cheaters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Need To Change Their Mentality / Ladies Get In Here!!! / Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.