Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht (804 Views)

New Update: Israel Enacts New Law, Law To Strengthen East Jerusalem Occupation. / Israeli Teens Tell Netanyahu They Won’t Serve In IDF, Slam Occupation Of Palesti / New Taliban Pioneer Instructs US To End Afghan "Occupation" In First Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by dillionban: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
As US-made Hellfire missiles and white phosphorus rained down on the entrapped people of the Gaza Strip, a number of “refuseniks,” young Israeli men and women who refuse to serve mandatory military conscription after high school, along with anti-occupation activists attempted to shut down the Israeli Air Force base near Tel Aviv. It was from this base that airborne weapons of war, flown by their former classmates, took off to kill Palestinians just miles down the beach in Gaza. Read more:

http://en.institutomanquehue.org/issues/global-affairs/israeli-highschoolers-choose-jail-over-occupation-army-service.html

Re: Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by moxsella(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
terrible
Re: Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by gists: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Some people have conscience while some people - especially those in far away lands with no connection whatsoever to the events in Israel / Palestine other than religious ego - will soon come here and call these men/women cowards and traitors.
I have seen video documentaries of able-bodied Israelis who vow to defend their country with every drop of blood in them as long as it does not involve occupation (i.e they are ready to defend Israel from external aggressors but they will not participate in occupation - terrorizing other people in their country). These are the people my hate-filled brothers and sisters will call traitors.
Watch this space, they will soon be here.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by santori: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
gists:
Some people have conscience while some people - especially those in far away lands with no connection whatsoever to the events in Israel / Palestine other than religious ego - will soon come here and call these men/women cowards and traitors.
I have seen video documentaries of able-bodied Israelis who vow to defend their country with every drop of blood in them as long as it does not involve occupation (i.e they are ready to defend Israel from external aggressors but they will not participate in occupation - terrorizing other people in their country). These are the people my hate-filled brothers and sisters will call traitors.
Watch this space, they will soon be here.

are you talking about the nigerian jews ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by resty4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Istreal must not give in 2 so called western human right activis n dya arab propagadists.
Re: Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by gists: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
santori:

are you talking about the nigerian jews ba?
Actually, they are in every tribe. But the Naija jews are the noisiest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Highschoolers Choose Jail Over Occupation Army Service - See More At: Ht by blackjack21(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
There is a special mental prison for those kind of people. they will simply and easily be re-indoctrinated.

(1) (Reply)

Attempted Murder: Trump / Michael Mcfaul: We Declared War On Russia. What’s Next? By Scott / The Donald Trump Show: 20 Reasons Why Trump Is The Worst Of Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.