Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (6096 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
How could I have not decrypted is same homunculus numpty who stravaig about creating puerile threads squawking trash about women? Oops, should have known no other fool (except you of course) would have open such silly thread about boobs.

I must confess though, I really did underestimated your encephalopathy disorder the other day. I'd thought it was one of those transient moment wheentia laden with frustration from sexual starvation that prompts you to be keeping records of ladies boobs.

Pray tell, what more records of ladies do you have in your juvaland nmero uno mooncalf? Here's a suggestion; "top 5 romancelanders f romanceland with you snatching the first spot"? Game?.RONALD4LIF

u are just a blabbing incoherent skunkman with d putrified rapascallion....ooh copy cat u ve copy dat my word "mooncalf". dat was acqually what i described u with....kikikiki..ronald4life d mooncalf and malondorous oozzing phlinizcat of nairaland. ....i enjoy ur banter bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
WiLdFLame:
kaylexzy, cruzita, sickstars, myfantasies, una all dey learn 4 dese babes side.
aunti prettythicksme i know na old market boobi u get,stfuareyougod don squeeze everything sag....kikikiki....momo naughtynaughty gaan sef look like egg. knw allow profojah2 squeeze am oo cos d yorks inside fit squirt out oo
smh..wu gave u sometin to smoke again Dis niqqa needs some help asap
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by charlemon: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh it's you again? Same clown with an empty encephalon and a single digit IQ? How could I have not decrypted is same homunculus numpty who stravaig about creating puerile threads squawking trash about women? Oops, should have known no other fool (except you of course) would have open such silly thread about boobs.

I must confess though, I really did underestimated your encephalopathy disorder the other day. I'd thought it was one of those transient moment where anyone can just goof but never knew it's a congenital cerebral dementia laden with frustration from sexual starvation that prompts you to be keeping records of ladies boobs.

Pray tell, what more records of ladies do you have in your juvenile journal? What more silly threads should we brace ourselves for from nairaland numero uno mooncalf? Here's a suggestion; "top 5 romancelanders with the biggest butts" or "top 5 harebrained id1ots of romanceland with you snatching the first spot"? Game? Psychedelic schmuck. undecided

LMFAO. Lyrical manslaughter
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dont have time for u undecided undecided

kikiki....dem do release u ni aunti mi?
u must get moi time by force
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by flokii: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
@OP this is not right...

tho yourmain is on point grin... dunno about others

1 Like

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Lsofdk(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh it's you again? Same clown with an empty encephalon and a single digit IQ? How could I have not decrypted is same homunculus numpty who stravaig about creating puerile threads squawking trash about women? Oops, should have known no other fool (except you of course) would have open such silly thread about boobs.

I must confess though, I really did underestimated your encephalopathy disorder the other day. I'd thought it was one of those transient moment where anyone can just goof but never knew it's a congenital cerebral dementia laden with frustration from sexual starvation that prompts you to be keeping records of ladies boobs.

Pray tell, what more records of ladies do you have in your juvenile journal? What more silly threads should we brace ourselves for from nairaland numero uno mooncalf? Here's a suggestion; "top 5 romancelanders with the biggest butts" or "top 5 harebrained id1ots of romanceland with you snatching the first spot"? Game? Psychedelic schmuck. undecided
murderer grin grin grin
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Lsofdk(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
the list sef na trash… sandiee no dy the list sef
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Sandiee(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lsofdk:
the list sef na trash… sandiee no dy the list sef
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Lsofdk(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sandiee:
undecided
grin smile jor
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by ucnwafor(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op what of ritababe, cherrybrown, temihSmart, evathyst, derahbaby

1 Like

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
flokii:
@OP this is not right...

angry
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by flokii: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

angry

wat?

just thank God you garrit... others are desperate for it
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

grinshockedgrinshockedgrinshocked

This is actually shocking and funny at the same time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Johnsown1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
How can u concludes that they have the biggest boobs and sociable glands have u dined with all the NL ladies. So bros write something better than this next time.
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Dminister(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
ronald4lif:

Chineke! U just murder am, cook am and you know only cook am, u chop am.
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by SlimAdenike(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
WiLdFLame:
just quicky view their profile b4 dem comot their pix..... i neva see any lady wey fit beat the degree of konjiness dis their boobi dey bring.....these boobi provide comfort more than ur bed pillow....d last time i lay my heads on one of dese boobis the enjoyment dre enh.....second 2 paradise.....am nt sure u can find any here except those 5, any oda boobi apart frm dis 5 na old market boobi. i bet it no body don rest dre except me!
1.sinaj
2.sexyceline
3.slimadenike
4.nikkypearl
5.yourmain
I doubt it if any ladies here can beat dose boobi? especially sinag ooo...omo...na barrack boobi oo

Sorry bro but I'm flat-chested so you're so wrong,until you've seen a girl in her birthday suit don't assume what she'll look like without anything on..... There is something called padded bra you know.

Why did you even include my name sef,do you know me from adam?

Please and please sir,I beg of you,do not include my name next time.... I'm not trying to insult you but I find it embarrassing seeing my name on that list.

1 Like

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by kalu01(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2016
grin
SlimAdenike:

Sorry bro but I'm flat-chested so you're so wrong,until you've seen a girl in her birthday suit don't assume what she'll look like without anything on..... There is something called padded bra you know.

Please and please sir,I beg of you,do not include my name next time.... I'm not trying to insult you but I find it embarrassing seeing my name on that list.
grin
SlimAdenike:

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Johnsown1(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

but joke aside ur beautiful
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Johnsown1(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2016
ucnwafor:
guy carry time why u dey mention my sweety name
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh..wu gave u sometin to smoke again Dis niqqa needs some help asap

sister mi where u dey all dis while?
dem don release u ni? kikokokikoko
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Dont try 2 be one of those people u build dre self image and reputation online therefore committing so much emotion....am sorry if dat might had made u uncomfortable.....bt tru tru, u min say u get flat chest? omo na to open thread 4 dat oo...kikikiki
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Kaylexzy(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
WiLdFLame:
just quicky view their profile b4 dem comot their pix..... i neva see any lady wey fit beat the degree of konjiness dis their boobi dey bring.....these boobi provide comfort more than ur bed pillow....d last time i lay my heads on one of dese boobis the enjoyment dre enh.....second 2 paradise.....am nt sure u can find any here except those 5, any oda boobi apart frm dis 5 na old market boobi. i bet it no body don rest dre except me!
1.sinaj
2.sexyceline
3.slimadenike
4.nikkypearl
5.yourmain
I doubt it if any ladies here can beat dose boobi? especially sinag ooo...omo...na barrack boobi oo

Ehen... For real? shocked

Please be specific about d 1 u laid Ur hands on grin
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Funkybabee(f): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2016
SlimAdenike:

sister Nike don't vex nah he want u to become a nairaland celebrity ni
e kan gbayi
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
WiLdFLame:
sister mi where u dey all dis while? dem don release u ni? kikokokikoko
tel me u missd me tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by cherrybrown(f): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2016
ucnwafor:
Guy waiting be your problem
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by brighthp(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
Pinsure or I don't bliev undecided
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
tel me u missd me tongue
2much if i might confess. so wetin u bring cum 4 me nau
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
cherrybrown:
Guy waiting be your problem
he talk say ur boobi stand wella....na true? kikikiki
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
flokii:
@OP this is not right...
dat her boobi na 36DD oo...load of the mighty!
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Johnsown1:
How can u concludes that they have the biggest boobs and sociable glands have u dined with all the NL ladies. So bros write something better than this next time.

U sef test am and u will see surely dem be confirm boobis
Re: 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Tanzanian LADY Displays Her Skills In Bed, These Women Are Blessed(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.