Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (71611 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / I Opted To Withdraw, Buhari, APC Urged Me To Fight On - Gbajabiamila / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by brunofarad(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by ademega(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
let him go and sit down
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by joseph1013: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
This man is simply trying to curry favour and distract from his atrocities.

GEJ, there is no other reason why you conceded defeat at the presidential polls other than the fact you lost.

It is the NORMAL, SANE, RATIONAL and EXPECTED thing for any loser in a competition to concede.

You are no HERO. You are not GREAT. You are not EXTRAORDINARY for doing the right thing you SWORE to do.

So please just keep KWAYET! You conceded because you lost and there is no other reason. Not a single one. If there are, it should be kept personal. Stop with the emotional stories. You didn't concede because of any noble consideration. You conceded because YOU LOST. SIMPLE!!!

Haba! Just keep quiet and save us from the fetidness of the buffoonery you've already been tagged please.

If not for some slavish minded individuals, how dare the appellation of heroism ever be associated with GEJ?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:

So you be Hausa, I see.
undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
You did right

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by flokii: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
INEFFECTUAL BU****N grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by sucess001(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
mumu...go and tell your future prison mates the events surrounding the election....

we aint interested!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by OBAGADAFFI: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Duh, GEJ don't have any choice than to leave.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by scachy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry

Clap for ur self.for ur mind u Don finish GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by obailala(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
The African hero, a man whose only noble and heroic deed / achievement was to step down after losing a democratic election. Africa is certainly a jungle. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Tokt: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry

Wellsaid.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by okeke00(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
one of the major reasons why they wanted to withdraw from ICC. shameless and wicked african leaders

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by nwoko12: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
U no get sense u will never vote APC come 2019 wait and see the foolishness of APC even Britain told Nigeria that they have done the worst mistake in history by electing buhari
coolitempa:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by olisaEze(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ding ding ding ding!!! Rnd1, APC Ranters vs PDP Wailers! Fight!!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by adedayourt(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
GEJ in himself is not persay a corrupt individual but his very passive attitude in that he allowed a lot of corruption pass under his watch nd dat alone is ll continalyy hunt his integrity

i a wnt stop terming him a corrupt leader dou
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Shocking indeed!undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by ilyas26(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
This man is just plain silly, Nigerians would have kicked you out, moreover you wouldn't have remained as a president beyond may 29
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by illuminaty(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
grin grin grin

He knows how to lie a lot. Tomorrow, you might hear him give another account like: all the African leaders I called while the results were being collated advised me arrest BUHARI and force Jega to declare the election inconclusive at gunpoint, but I refused because that's not my way.
......if GEJ knows how 2 lie alot....i wonder what liar mohammed is known for......smh

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by iyrojc(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
Go and jail him
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Coolgent(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
kuma fa , Kana da gaskiya. Akwai abokantaka a tsakaninsu , wato Shi Jonathan da shugaban kasar Ghana.
Sannunku yan'uwa
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
tyav7:
Sensible leader

I like a lot of others initially felt he was a hero for conceding and to an extent he still is, he will always be remembered for it. However the truth is, He conceded because he is weak, his entire presidency was characterized by weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:
Great leader

Do you REALLY think Uncle Jo had any plans of stepping down peacefully?

Nah.

He was 'forced' out.

This gist na 'official' version.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Obiagelli:
You did right
we for deal with am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by kingthreat(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
You for sit tight nau. Wetin for happen to you go worse pass Gbagbo. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
kuma fa , Kana da gaskiya. Akwai abokantaka a tsakaninsu , wato Shi Jonathan da shugaban kasar Ghana.
Eh mana. Ama Allah yafisu ai. Azalumai mutane. angry
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by oglalasioux(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
I believe GEJ and that African leader have never heard of the Gbagbo treatment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
joseph1013:
This man is simply trying to curry favour and distract from his atrocities.

GEJ, there is no other reason why you conceded defeat at the presidential polls other than the fact you lost.

It is the NORMAL, SANE, RATIONAL and EXPECTED thing for any loser in a competition to concede.

You are no HERO. You are not GREAT. You are not EXTRAORDINARY for doing the right thing you SWORE to do.

So please just keep KWAYET! You conceded because you lost and there is no other reason. Not a single one. If there are, it should be kept personal. Stop with the emotional stories. You didn't concede because of any noble consideration. You conceded because YOU LOST. SIMPLE!!!

Haba! Just keep quiet and save us from the fetidness of the buffoonery you've already been tagged pls.

If not for some slavish minded individuals, how dare the appellation of heroism ever be associated with GEJ?
spot-on!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by youngprof8787: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
He should stop talking about the election and support PMB's fight against corruption by bringing to light the truth about the arms deal,it is so painful to Nigerians for him to have kept mute since this issue began
At least he owes Nigerians the truth!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by johntaiwo123(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
k
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
dis man tell lies pass IBB
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by philips70(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
How did this man become the president of Nigeria for Christ's sake?

Jonathan is the worst simpleton I have seen in my whole life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by danjaba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
kaji Dan burauba fa. So yake ayi rigima a Kasan don Jonathan? Yaci ubansa Wallahi.

Gaskiya wanda ya ba shi shawaran ya ci kutumar bura ubansa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.