Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (71613 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / I Opted To Withdraw, Buhari, APC Urged Me To Fight On - Gbajabiamila / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Kingspin(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
The problem of nigeria is not Jonathan, I think Nigeria need to be jailed. If Nigerians cannot solve their problem then leave it. You can't force people to cohabiting
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by blaid: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2016
You really built a lot ooooo. Hmmn we can see all you built now. Oniyeye thank God for your timely exit. Thunder also fire that useless African President/rubbish adviser.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by sigmundfreud(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry
Lol!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Missy89(f): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2016
This simpleton should keep quiet already.

You lost an election. Why is he making his handover a big deal? Ok let me tell you a story. I drank a lot of water today and I just peed. A friend advised me not to pee but i did anyway where is my leadership award cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Sigo86(m): 12:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:
The best president ever.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by edupedia: 1:09am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry

...what did Jonathan "build"?...
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by egoldman(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
kaji Dan burauba fa. So yake ayi rigima a Kasan don Jonathan? Yaci ubansa Wallahi.

Has it come to that ?
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Mattew690(m): 5:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Oga Jona Don't Worry U see ur money back
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Uchwilliam(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Hehehe unlike buharia who refuse to release nnamdi for peaceful process to thrive.he wants bloodshed instead.
Gworo brain.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2016
ronaldbecky:
lolzzzzz u nail it
grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by carinmom(f): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2016
sameer1212:
Hahahaha... Gaskiya kam. Ina guessing kamar shugaban kasan Ghana ne. Kasan shima matsiyaci neangry

Hahahaha this thing Wey una de do there is God ooooo.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by bobkezel(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Your father is the ineffectual buffoon. Wretched beast.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2016
egoldman:

Has it come to that ?
yes
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2016
sameer1212:
Eh mana! KaBan ni dasu kawai. angry
a shiriye kake dasu. Sai godiya , maza. grin grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Seun360(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari lost 3 elections in the past and went to court 3 times to contest the results of those 3 elections.

Jonathan contested 2 elections, won 1 and lost 1 and then went back to his people.

If Buhari had lost last election, we would all have been at war now, I mean the coward Tinubu saw war looming hence he ran to Buhari.

The South needs to stand up to the north, we're only postponing the evil day, things can't continue as they are now.

#implementconfabreport#

Oya, lead the way.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by segnys007(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2016
Hope no be Mugabe give you that advice o.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by donbabajeff(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank God for placing Buhari there because men in the likes of dasuki would have continued from where they stopped hereby empowering shekau the more! We sey no to unscupulous looting.Sai Buhari!!! We don't need presidents that will put on hats and watch the economy collapse while they watch like fishermen!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by coolitempa(f): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2016
arresa:

This is the thing with awless, crooked and corrupt people, this is how they think.

They honestly think obeying the law and constitution they swore to protect is not something they really have to do and doing so is doing us a favor.

This is the same crooked and lawless man who bastardized the governor's forum election just because his bingos lost...

Just imagine the buffon patting himself on the back and looking for relevance for doing what the constitution stated he must do?

When this ineffectual buffon who supervised the most corrupt government on the surface of the earth and looting orgy lost the 2015 election, God did us a great favor.

It's like an armed robber who breaks into your house.....carts away your goods....rapes the women....takes your car...... angry...and when he is finally apprehended and he tells you to be grateful he did not kill you
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by coolitempa(f): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2016
bobkezel:

Your father is the ineffectual buffoon. Wretched beast.

From your profile.....you look like my runaway houseboy called Okafor.....Okafor is that you.....you better go and clean the house before I dash you a Berra slap.... grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by orisa37: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2016
That African leader is wicked and an atheist probably. God is the Reason for every thing. Even the Pope will soon know that there is Heaven and there is hell. Jesus is the Issve and every painful experience is hell.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by bobkezel(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

From your profile.....you look like my runaway houseboy called Okafor.....Okafor is that you.....you better go and clean the house before I dash you a Berra slap.... grin

Na me Okafor. Since you refused to pay me for 6 months now I don find my way joor. I de learn how to make suya for Musa shop down the road. I will come this evening with my gang to collect my money.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by ekoko1: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2016
stormm:
This clown wants to stay after being voted out? Why conduct the election in the first instance or did he not postpone the elections thinking he can buy his way back?

And some people celebrate this idiocy. I tire for this vocal minority.
. okay, let me give you a little lecture. If jonathan didn't prosponed the election, the affected areas by boo haram couldn't have voted for buhari because of the state of emergency. over two million votes he got through propaganda would have been lost and a re-run would be certain grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by coolitempa(f): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
who let the dogs out woo woo woo woo woo

iPod miscreant.......behave yourself... cheesy
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by brojoshua: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
tyav7:
Sensible leader
He is a NORMAL and ordinary leader. He only did what is normal and necessary. And if he had not done that, he might have totally destroyed the country not even by war but by looting and corruption.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

iPod miscreant.......behave yourself... cheesy
doggyyyyy I got some bones for ya
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by nairamaniac: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Vulu:
MY AMBITION IS NOT THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN.- GEJ

MY AMBITION IS WORTH THE BLOOD OF KAFFURS. DOGS AND BABOON MUST BE SOAKED IN BLOOD- Daura President.
his ambitions is not worth the blood of anybody, but its worth the future of everybody.
I'm a strong progressive. I'm highly against that statement made by Buhari. But those were words inspired by anger that he was rigged. none of the violence committed after the loss was tied to him.
there's always violence during and after elections.
Jonathan is the worst thing that happened to this country.
That he accepted defeat does not make up for all his atrocities.
its like saying we should all applaud the man that rap*d your wife because he pleased "guilty".
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by coolitempa(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
doggyyyyy I got some bones for ya

You love boning... grin grin grin...ipod miscreant... grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by JoBabs(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol... For real? grin

Yes now!!!! I can bet anything on it....
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by jackima: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
You were defeated in an election and by leaving office, you called it SACRIFICE. I don't understand.

The position is for any qualified Nigerian and for every qualified Nigerian.

Sacrifice ko, sacrifice ni.
I respect your decision and it is ok.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by timilinda(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
sameer1212:
God punish that African leader who give you that advice. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I beg no kill me with laff ooo!!!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
carinmom:

Hahahaha this thing Wey una de do there is God ooooo.
Lol... Manyan mata. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.