Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (71629 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / I Opted To Withdraw, Buhari, APC Urged Me To Fight On - Gbajabiamila / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:

You love boning... grin grin grin...ipod miscreant... grin
I wonder what your face is like. How long those mark are you know what I mean
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by coolitempa(f): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I wonder what your face is like. How long those mark are you know what I mean

It will definitely be a lot sweeter than your ugly mug... grin grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by RichyRodman(m): 12:43am On Feb 04, 2016
With the probes and arrests and allegations of fraud,how has it enhanced Nigeria as a country?! The guns and ammunition that Jonathan acquired are what the Army,Navy and Air force are still using! Buhari is yet to appropriate money for a single bullet because the budget he read was even stolen,re-edited to their personal satisfaction and returned back to the senate,no money has been disbursed. Nothing is moving anymore prices of goods have tripled,We have an Inspector General of Police and an EFCC chairman we have the high court judges that give verdict and our SSS that are foot soldiers still refuse to budge we have ICPC that earn salaries to punish corrupt leaders yet the only good thing Buhari has given us is a fight against corruption! He travels outside the country spending $1Million dollars on estacodes,accommodation and private jet expenditures when Fire is burning in Nigeria Boko Haram killed women and children last week,while our dear president is abroad on foreign trips failing to realise that the western world CANNOT solve our problems rather only us by ourselves inwardly can solve our problems,he has spent 2 months of his 8 months in power abroad! he wants to borrow billions of dollars again and plunge our future towards more hardship. Nigerians don't even know what we're doomed for,they've started the implementation of the increased new PHCN tariff when the light that Jonathan gave us is yet to be steady but the increase in power supply is due to the power stations that Jonathan built nationwide,he never anticipated to lose to buhari but buhari is now taking the glory for Light he's yet to appropriate money on! By the time we pay higher for bills,pay toll gates they want to build nationwide,they recently announced Nigerians would pay N50 for every bank transfer we make to any account or any bank,and with over 1Million transfers in over 20 banks per day the federal government smiles with billions of Naira bleeding Nigerians that are yet to get dividends of the democracy we're in,its a "pie in the sky" to me! A bogey! Ordinary bread price increase is creeping in slowly,that's where we see signs,Electronics and phones,cars,office furniture etc all goods have increase in price due to the N308 to $1 the highest in the history of Nigeria,whatever they do to the economy it doesn't disturb my work though,am just disappointed that the change they promised us has "change" am for us,take a look at our budget for Agriculture,Solid mineral,education,science/Technology and Labour,5 most important ministries that are supposed to change the life of nigerians happens to be the lowest compared to that of Defence,Housing and Interior? It just beats my imagination,please let's call a spade what it is and quit the topsy-turvy ride face reality, HOHA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by netinformat(f): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Pidggin:
The best president ever.
shocked
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by tuniski: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
profmallory:
Hehehe I laugh at you in spanish, so finally you people have come out to say your plan, you want baba out ion 2019 bah?. fine, please mention the alternative, we would like to know it..lol

just watch as events Unfold and realignment of political forces send baba back to his CPC days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.