Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State (38558 Views)

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Obiano Commissions Aroma And Amawbia Flyovers In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by wishy30: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Jeffboi:
If you think. He's the best governor click (like). If you think otherwise click (share)

And truly he's the best governor in Nigerian.

#osu_imi_go_die

grin grin grin

I think Peter Obi remains the best governor of Igboland. He set the pace for Obiano, which Obiano without doubt, is doing fantastically well. #Willie is Working. #ProudlyAnambrarian#

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by onome2013: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
U mean the governor embarked on this project this few months he's been in the office?
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by tivta(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Nope!
Then he is not working...
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by walemi21(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Since 2011, long before I graduated, this flyover had been under construction. God will save us from all these Governors.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by 123papas(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Peter Obi did extremely well. He amassed wealth for Anambra when the polity there was unstable for projects. when political touts when busy burning down government institutions. Before he left, Anambra government was socially secured, economically stable, only wanting for development which Obiano (a technocrat not politician just like Fashola then) is bringing. This in turn is encouraging investment form the indigenes outside the state and sparking up the creativity of the youths in the state.

Peter was not involved in God Fatherism and sustained APGA the party that brought in Willie (mainly because of his vision) and quickly disassociated himself from the party as he left government. I think he is contempt man.
tutaboi:
What peter obi couldn't achieved in 8 yrs.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2016
walemi21:
Since 2011, long before I graduated, this flyover had been under construction. God will save us from all these Governors.
Your are a pathological lair, the three flyover within Awka metropolis was flagged off third quarter of 2014 by Gov Obiano.
Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano launched yesterday the building of three flyovers in Awka. Commissioner for Works Calistus Ilozumba said they would cost N5billion. The governor also launched the construction of the three arms zone located at Agu-Awka....
http://www.news247.com.ng/news/obiano-to-build-three-flyovers

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Ilovemystate: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
walemi21:

I guess you are mistaken it to Nkpor flyover that was constructed by former governor Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by pasol4real(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2016
Richie0974:
I still don't understand why this politicians should be praised for the work they do, are they not suppose to do it?
Is the teacher in the classroom praised for teaching, are the medical doctors praised for saving lives? So what makes the politician different.
You be olodo So some one who is doing his job well should not be praised?
Some one who made Life easy n comfortable for u ?
Some one who makes u proud ?
Common this particular governor deserves all the praise
he can get.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2016
wishy30:

I think Peter Obi remains the best governor of Igboland. He set the pace for Obiano, which Obiano without doubt, is doing fantastically well. #Willie is Working. #ProudlyAnambrarian#

I agree with you. Sir
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by aalangel(f): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2016
Finally, Anambra has a governor since creation from Enugu state.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Decryptor(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
patrick89:
you are also wrong it's Ndi anambra!

undecided
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by nijabazaar: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
I just like the fact that I am from Anambra.

A proud and resilient people...No dependency on Oyel or FG to the point of moroness.

If we can have govs like this In 3 Successions, each one trying to BUY A Bigger shoe than the one before him then I forsee South Korea in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Young03:
I passed there on friday...thou he is trying bt not as it is in the pictures

onitsha is better than awka

i rep benin city
Where in Benin r u?
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by str8talk1: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Rochas Is doing something identical in owerri
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by str8talk1: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Continue deceiving urself and ur likes.
Come 2019,after d pple of Imo state would hv voted a competent and seasoned technocrat like Obiano,ALL d properties of Imo state pple dis thief called Okoroawusa has taken would be recovered.
Take note,we are taking records.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Adaowerri111: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2016
str8talk1:

Continue deceiving urself and ur likes.
Come 2019,after d pple of Imo state would hv voted a competent and seasoned technocrat like Obiano,ALL d properties of Imo state pple dis thief called Okoroawusa has taken would be recovered.
Take note,we are taking records.
hope you're not referring to ihedioha, because mbaise man nor go rule us sha
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by zendy: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Obiano was not a product of the political class, neither was Peter Obi. Obiano was a retired Billionaire banker who was just enjoying his his retirement in his home in America when Peter literally dragged him back home and made him Governor. With no Godfathers to bow down to and no political liabilities, Obiano set to work. The man had already made money as a former auditor for an Oil company (TEXACO I believe) and a former Director of Fidelity Bank so there was no need to steal the people's money.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by asha80(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:
reason why a people will remain backwards is thinking like this

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by asha80(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
zendy:
Obiano was not a product of the political class, neither was Peter Obi. Obiano was a retired Billionaire banker who was just enjoying his his retirement in his home in America when Peter literally dragged him back home and made him Governor. With Godfathers to bow down to and no political liabilities, Obiano set to work. The man had already made money as a former auditor for an Oil company (TEXACO I believe) and a former Director of Fidelity Bank so there was no need to steal the people's money.
this is isn't enough to stop someone from stealing

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Adaowerri111: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Agreed, you only have one card, play it come 2019, ihedioha is now your technocrat, clap for yourself
asha80:
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Awka is fast developing

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by str8talk1: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:
my sister,Ihedioha,Ararume and all other old politithieves from Imo state is not even in my book of desired potential governors.
The problem wt us is dat we imolites wt robust educated population r quick to sell our birthrights wt a morsel of poridge.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by str8talk1: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:
my sister,Ihedioha,Ararume and all other old politi.thi.eves from Imo state is not even in my book of desired potential governors.
The problem wt us is dat we imolites wt robust educated population r quick to sell our birthrights wt a morsel of poridge.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Adaowerri111: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
str8talk1:

my sister,Ihedioha,Ararume and all other old politi.thi.eves from Imo state is not even in my book of desired potential governors.

Bros, in my candid opinion, Rochas have done alot for us....the problem Imo state is facing now is what he just corrected with that massive sack of last month, Imo state government have been spending more than the revenue generated by the state, I'm expecting awhile lot of changes before mid year, ihedioha and co can never be better than rochas.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by AtlanticBreeze: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
123papas:
Peter Obi did extremely well. He amassed wealth for Anambra when the polity there was unstable for projects. when political touts when busy burning down government institutions. Before he left, Anambra government was socially secured, economically stable, only wanting for development which Obiano (a technocrat not politician just like Fashola then) is bringing. This in turn is encouraging investment form the indigenes outside the state and sparking up the creativity of the youths in the state.

Peter was not involved in God Fatherism and sustained APGA the party that brought in Willie (mainly because of his vision) and quickly disassociated himself from the party as he left government. I think he is contempt man.
yawnssssssssss.... all these long epistles because there are no signature projects to die to obi's administration despite receiving more money and spending more years than obiano? rubbish
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
asha80:

The way they are fighting Okorocha may make them never to smell that office. Orlu zone has majority of wealthy people, almost the entire oil, highest population and highest LGAs. Just take 2 LGAs and add to whoever they support and election is over.

I however plead with Imolites to forgive them and let justice and equity reign. I personally will like Mbaise to produce Governor come 2019 but I can't seem to figure out who. Ihedioha cannot be Governor for sure. Prof Njoku will be more acceptable to other Imolites.
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by xmich(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by xmich(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Adaowerri111:

That's true with blocks

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Schematics: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Clown go to your useless imo state thread and discuss the silly and worthless imo state politics. We are not interested in whatever that is happening in that state. So take your nonsense outta here before we descend on the Imo thread..

[s]
Abagworo:

The way they are fighting Okorocha may make them never to smell that office. Orlu zone has majority of wealthy people, almost the entire oil, highest population and highest LGAs. Just take 2 LGAs and add to whoever they support and election is over.

I however plead with Imolites to forgive them and let justice and equity reign. I personally will like Mbaise to produce Governor come 2019 but I can't seem to figure out who. Ihedioha cannot be Governor for sure. Prof Njoku will be more acceptable to other Imolites.
[/s]
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Young03(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Where in Benin r u?
ring road
Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Kingsley721: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
I base in anambra, making my money in anambra, iam not from anambra l must testify the governor is doing his job and the economy is booming.

Money is in anambra!!!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Flyovers, Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Young03:

ring road
Ok. Reside in GRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Photo Of Buhari, Dangote And Danbilki In Kano. See Caption / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.