Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,891 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (38635 Views)

#IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / #evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by kay29000(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
omg! The one about "every wrong number call you receive is a guy speaking Hausa" got me cracking. That is so true. I got one of those calls on my MTN yesterday. lol! Why is that so?
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by kay29000(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
martyns303:
Is it just me or is that last tweet actually true? 90% of the time when a wrong number call comes in, the person on the other end speaks Hausa.

LMAO!!! It's so true. I received one of those calls yesterday. Why is that so? lol!
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Welcome to Nigeria where a cow herder attempts to lead 170mil people like cows grin grin grin

And 15 million are following sheepishly.
Not up to 15 million sha.... some have defected to wailing Inc.

1 Like

Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=2sex post=42564650][/quote] shocked *picks race*
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Wahala90: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016

Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by 2sex(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Speechless3:
shocked *picks race*
where are you running to. We will make a perfect match, don't you think?
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Funkybabee(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
welcome to Niger where rich people can't help poor one to succeed

.welcome to Niger where one person is rich in family and others poor

welcome to Niger where our leaders don't care about people

welcome to Niger where our pastor use jet and church member can't afford one cup of rice to eat instead naa garri dey go eat which cause lassa fever
let me rest for now
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by princessdairies(f): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2016
martyns303:
Is it just me or is that last tweet actually true? 90% of the time when a wrong number call comes in, the person on the other end speaks Hausa.
sooooo trueeeeee
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Exxit(m): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Welcome to Nigeria, where The women will suck your diick for free once they hear your foreign accent.

Welcome to Nigeria where everyone looks at you with disdain when they hear your accent.

Welcome to Nigeria where everyone is a Hypocrite

Welcome to Nigeria, a country of dullards ruled by a cow rustling dullard. undecided undecided undecided
am not sure you're right with the first 3, but let me re-phrase the last one. Welcome to Nigeria, a country full of smart citizens that cant mobilize their ability, but rulled by a COW RUSTLING DULLARD.
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by femmysin(m): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2016
#WelcometoNigeria where gaining admission into the university is a testimony.
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Thegents6: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol where government workers are regarded more that entrepreneurs. not knowing that most entrepreneurs make more money than govt workers

Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by henrybomb(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where u embezzle 300m and pay 250k for bail
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by IGWISE(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2016
In case u did nt know, everytin is possible in Nigeria
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by ofuregbe(f): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
martyns303:
Gaskia
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by ofuregbe(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
where nairalander no dey gree like person comment
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by glamour29557(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
welcome to Nigeria where Nairaland guys, always feels girls are there worst enemies and always thinking of a way of bringing them down or making them feel less of themselves.
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by destiny25(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
martyns303:
WETIN YOU EXPECT FROM PEOPLE WEY NO GO SCHOOL? HOW THEM WAN TAKE PRESS PHONE?
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Aspireahead(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bukish21:

Aswear, it just happened...again!
lol...i am imagining your face as u hear the sound of the hausa man on the other end.
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Bukish21(f): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aspireahead:

lol...i am imagining your face as u hear the sound of the hausa man on the other end.
D problem is, dey won't stop calling evn afta knwin its a wrng numba. We r nw 'frnds'

1 Like

Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Aspireahead(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bukish21:

D problem is, dey won't stop calling evn afta knwin its a wrng numba. We r nw 'frnds'
u speak hausa...or he understands english?
Re: "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) by Bukish21(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aspireahead:

u speak hausa...or he understands english?
He understands english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.