Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Did She Bleach Herself? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did She Bleach Herself? (6240 Views)

What A Foolish Dress To Wear On Your Graduation Day -which Course Did She Study? / Did She Forget Her Bra At Home? Caption This Photo Of Channels TV Presenter / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Bleach Herself? by oneluvb55(f): 5:01am On Jul 01, 2009
Was beyonce's body black before?
i mean like mj's colour before he bleached himself.
i know that beyonce is from black race, but i want to know whether she bleached herself.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by SeanT21(f): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2009
She still looks black 2 me!! wink
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by mamagee3(f): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2009
point of correction Michael Jackson didn't bleach his skin. angry
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by oneluvb55(f): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2009
who told you that michael jackson didnt bleach his skin.
point of correction to u too.
check mj when he was little, or at least his early 30s, and see that he over bleached or did something else to be white.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by mamagee3(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2009
oneluvb55:

check mj when he was little, or at least his early 30s, and see that he over bleached or did something else to be white.

I'm still laughing at how ignorant you are, Michael Jackson had a rare skin disease called vitiligo and it has been on the news and all over the internet. So get your statistics right before disrespecting the dead. cool
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by oneluvb55(f): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2009
it was this same thing that u said earlier in one post which i read and here u are saying it again.
he bleached and dats all.
u too is insane.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
Beyonce got lighter. It's not news.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2009
if you guys are talking about the l'oreal photo of Beyonce, its known news that it was heavily photoshopped. i mean come on!

Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by shotster50(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2009
Beyonce's mum is creole that explains her very light skin.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2009
oneluvb55:

i know that beyonce is from black race, but i want to know whether she bleached herself.

oneluvb55:

oneluvb55:

it was this same thing that u said earlier in one post which i read and here u are saying it again.
[b]he bleached and dats al[/b]l.
u too is insane.

its soo sad when u see people livin in a modern world but yet so unenlightened.SO SAD!! sad imagine she is even on d internet but still cannot see

can i get a handkerchief? cry cry sniff sniff
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2009
Hail_Naija:

its soo sad when u see people livin in a modern world but yet so unenlightened.SO SAD!! sad imagine she is even on d internet but still cannot see

can i get a handkerchief? cry cry sniff sniff

Hey what's your problem? This is called Celebrities (Celebrity obsession, news) and you won't always read lovely things about them. Get out and go to Literature if you are so desperate for some englightenment. What the hell!!

Calling people unenlightened?? You are the daft and dense person who can't choose to right section to be.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
A ah . . THE ALIEN! grin run 4 coverrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by mamagee3(f): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
oneluvb55:

he bleached and dats all.
u too is insane.

Do you wanna kill someone because he bleached? grin, everyone knows he had a rare skin disease so continue making a fool of yourself.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by oneluvb55(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2009
from mama_gee

[tr][Do you wanna kill someone because he bleached? Grin, everyone knows he had a rare skin disease so continue making a fool of yourself./quote][/tr]

u remained foolishness for me and dats exactly wat i am tryiing to finish up 4 u.
nonsense
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Abbygyal(f): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
uhmmmm make una no eat am na . . .if he/she doesnt knw u tell em. . wats d big deal?
neways i think it's pretty much common knowledge now that he's had massive surgery. even if he had that disease it wouldn't explain the changes in his face shape.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by oneluvb55(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2009
thank u my dear
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Abbygyal(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2009
lol uw. . .
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by RedRiver(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2009
mamagee is somehow correct about mj not bleaching. in front of the camera he claimed he never bleached and his color change is actually due to vitiligo. but only only mj believed himself cos the whole world knows the truth, thats a costly highclass surgery induced bleaching. mj changed almost everything he could change about himself. infact he changed himself totally. vitiligo can not give such result
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
people should believe what they want about MJ but science is very difficult to fool.
Vitiligo or whatever MJ claim to have come as whitish patches on your skin, not "your whole body just turn white one morning".
just google "vitiligo picture" and see if any of these cases have their whole body turn white. by the way, Vitiligo also turn hair white so if MJ really had it on his face, then his eyebrow, eyelashes would have patches of white too.
also its safe to say that Vitiligo has absolutely no effect on your genes therefore them 2 first white children should have been black, if they were his.
there will always be hardcore fans out there that will believe and stand behind MJ whatever he says or do.
but hey, to each their own.
Re: Did She Bleach Herself? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
oneluvb55:

Beyonce did not bleach her skin. Her mum is bi-racial. I think, though not quite sure she is half-American Indian and half-white. Her dad is pure black. This makes Beyonce tri-racial.

As for the photos of her "before" and "after", they are heavily photo shopped. I have even seen photo shopped images of a light-skinned Gabrielle Union and a light-skinned Kelly Rowland, both of whom are known to be dark-skinned.

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Lose Your Virginity ...or Still A Virgin? / See What This Beautiful Sexy Ladies Claiming The Are Student Shared On Facebook / 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.