Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (40790 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Shot On The Leg In Cameroon During Fight With Boko Haram (Pic) / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by jonhemma11: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cameroonian president Paul Biya has reportedly approved the use of witchcraft in fighting terror group Boko Haram.According to Cameroonian journalist ChiefBisong Etahoben, Chiefs of Cameroon’s East Region had asked President Biya to grant them permission to use witchcraft in finishing off Boko Haram.

The journalist on Tuesday tweeted that Far North Governor Midjiyawa said: “The head of state has demanded that an aspect of witchcraft be integrated into the fight against Boko Haram.”

Details later…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/cameroon-president-approves-use-of.html

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by pendusky(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

kai BOKO HARAMites must Die

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by martyns303(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
I thought a government do not recognize such?

2 Likes

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Dannieln1: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Our witches have gone into politics

I think this is one of the area there are mostly needed .....

Not forecasting who will win the next election,

Where are those white witches that predicted GEJ will win.....
See contract for una ooo

Catch BH and Buhari won't Probe you

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by orobs93(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
I concur

3 Likes

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any means of crushing them is welcomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by tubouncen(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cameroun is a french speaking country, how come they wrote this in English?

That pic is unreliable... My opinion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Deborahj(f): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
tubouncen:

The part of Cameroon closer to Bakassi speak English.
In fact I have coupled of friends from the English language speaking part of Cameroon, with their accents you will think they are from Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Sparrow13: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Going traditional.

I thought their soldiers are tough always killing 200 boko's

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by tubouncen(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Deborahj:

The part of Cameroon closer to Bakassi speak English.
In fact I have coupled of friends from the English language speaking part of Cameroon, with their accents you will think they are from Nigeria.

i know where u are talking about... Its closer to ikom LGA... Bt that doesnt still mean that they don't speak french there

the pic:

*The person in it is talking abt cameroun north
*He's communicating to his countrymen not outsider (so it's 90% certain that he will tweet in french)

2 Likes

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by jonhemma11: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
tubouncen:

Bros that guy is a renowned journalist in Cameroon.He speaks English fluently

2 Likes

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Wenebadu(f): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Witchcraft ni?.....well so long as all the boko boys will die it is allowed.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by tubouncen(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
jonhemma11:
Bros that guy is a renowned journalist in Cameroon.He speaks English fluently

as a journalist he should know better... Most of his followers speaks french cos they are camerounians... Who is he now communicating with,

The outside world or his country men?
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by cmart09(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
We also need that in Nigeria to fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
I concur
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Richie0974: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ehn.... Business is booming even for the witches... undecided

When the so called 'black witches and wizards' and 'white witches and wizards' started taking sides prior to the election, I knew it would come to this one day but not this soon.. Smh
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by coded01: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by crazygod(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yes o. Final straw. Win the war by 'any means necessary' grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yeah right. undecided
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Akkord4gov: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is funny mehn

Cameroon get witch pas Naija? Imagine,none of our govt ever thought of it. grin grin grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by HirstMOG(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Is witchcraft not agent of destruction like Boko haram
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by macaranta(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Interesting...if it works cool then.
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by steppin: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Africans, smh.

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by kennyman2000(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
If its jonathan's tenure. Some people would have go and gather themselves and called themselves.

Witches4boko association of Nigeria.

Parade Aso rock like 2 times. The third time, they'll have access to see jonathan, do like 5 mins meeting with him. Small time, jonathan done hand over millions of dollars for them to go and start fighting boko haram with their witches.

There's 95percent assurance that this can happen cos its what they tells him, he hears. He even confirmed that himself.

1 Like

Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by yjgm(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Frankiss44(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Any which way sofar boko haram is killed and buried for good
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by Shortyy(f): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lmao. Weriz our village witches, we need their help in naija too grin
Re: Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) by emydot(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Its about time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / FFK Defends Abba Kyari After His Indictment By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.