Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (40702 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by kennyman2000(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by dekate1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
nothing like dat here
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by apesinola001: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
N.E.P.A =- Never Expect Power(light) Always
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by happney65: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
omotayo9177:
Sometimes, I detest seeing these people that parade themselves as "NEPA". Imagine one SSCE holder feeling like a god, all because he holds one plier that can render a whole street "lightless". And dem corrupt pass corruption itself.

We are all corrupt..You are corrupt,I am corrupt..We all are..Okay?
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by blackboy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
When they were PHCN they were terrible, so corrupt, and simply disrespectful to customers. However now they have some fear in how they treat customers and attend to complaints. They are working better. I'm glad they have now been unbundled and have different discos

2 Likes

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by SylarsMcQuins: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
The last pic though, omo see wire. The guy is confused.

1 Like

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by midasbliss(f): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol... grin
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
PHCN (NEPA) make use of generators in their offices. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by adefizzy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
In my area, during d weekdays, they on the light from 2am to 4:30am while no light on saturdays and dey on d light from 10am to 12noon on sunday. If u notice, d light is useless during those periods, y wld u wake in d night jst to use light wen u r going to work in d morning, dey avoid putting it on on saturday cos most pple are at home and on sunday, dey make sure pple av gone to church n mosques before putting it on.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
the part I hate is the outrageous bills. like seriously, those people charge you based on your area.

how they come about those bills, I don't know cos its definitely not according to what the metre reads. heck! I don't think we have a metre.

and its no longer PHCN, its IKDC - Ikeja distribution company. don't even know what's new.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
My bill last month is 27k and wonder who will pay such
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
adefizzy:
In my area, during d weekdays, they on the light from 2am to 4:30am while no light on saturdays and dey on d light from 10am to 12noon on sunday. If u notice, d light is useless during those periods, y wld u wake in d night jst to use light wen u r going to work in d morning, dey avoid putting it on on saturday cos most pple are at home and on sunday, dey make sure pple av gone to church n mosques before putting it on.
they do that on purpose. perhaps they don't have the capacity to handle the high voltage (or whatever) so they give power when people can't use it to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by reeslant: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Naija!!! May coumtry where riches dont want the poor to enjoy their natural God-given resources.

I wonder when i see uninterrupted light in such middle economy like Burkina faso,codevoire,etc.

Please when Naija suppose to have it's constant light. Meawhile we sell Ghana gas to have it's light. And infact all westafrican countries.

Chaiiii there is god ooooooo
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by emerged01(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
We get light like say we dey aso rock but our problem be say we owe gbese pass federal government. I no say one day PHCN go come pack our wire even carry the pole wey in front of our building that day.

1 Like

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by henryhemon(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
In Abuja we go 24hours power without blink at most 5mins if it occurs and I 've gone to damaturu same thing, how come people are lamenting?
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by saintkel(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
priscaoge:
I love NEPA cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know if the guy in charge of my area lost their office keys.... For a week and 4 days, we have steady light, No blinking, No off and on grin grin.... Unlike those days wey dem go flash us n be giving us plenty missed calls 4 our bulb angry angry angry
Picks up my mattress, rushes to priscaoge's house, "baby pls I wana stay with u"

3 Likes

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by CioAngels(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
We pay for darkness while minister fashola the anti-poor is talking tough. Minister of power, is like you are the encoraging the distributors to defraud the poor masses becos you said every house will be metered before new Tariff increase. Tariff increased with No meter is equals to fraud/looting. Why should he bother anyway when they all shared Nepa to themselves. Wicked leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:
Its been a week..

Sweating at night..

I just hate this country cry

Buy rechargeable standing fan and a small I better pass my neighbor gen. Issue solved, no more sleepless nights.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by kissval1388: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
phcn abeg make Una dey flash Dis light or bring heavy current make people bulb they spoil..

man need to chop. buy your electric bulb at our shop , Sabon layi gombe. we sell affordable quality bulbs and energy saver such as Akt, Nomi, Gamp, economy, etc. thanks as you patronise us.

phcn my business is at your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by princeBlack77(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
henrydadon:
Lol..thank God am not in nigeria now.you guy should battle the electricity
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by macaranta(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Phcn is another problem Nigeria has.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by omotayo9177: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
happney65:

Speak for yourself man. You can't just assume everybody is corrupt.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by omotayo9177: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
happney65:

Speak for yourself man. You can't just assume everybody is corrupt.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by SmartMugu: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
edlion57:
The only way to solve our electricity problem. ..is by make it a competition like telecommunication company. ..u will hv the option to chose
I agree. That's the system in most places in the US. In some areas, some individual consumers have options of selecting which company they prefer from around 4 or 5 different companies. That's brings in competition amongst them.

Not sure if it can work in Nigeria though depending on whatever agreement the government has with the distribution companies. Unlike telecoms, electricity is distributed via electricity cables... How several companies will distribute electricity to various occupants in one house using same distribution line is up to the power experts to debate on.

2 Likes

Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Bollove: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:
Whenever we see stable supply of light in my area,just know that its month end,they will bring their bill any time from then,once the bill is passed around,rationing starts again..if Alagbede get light in the morning,kilanko will have the light at night. grin
all in all NEPA PHCN is your friend tongue
Kilanko, Alagbede , what about ita alamu and idi igba ??
Na Wa o.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Ximonak: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
misspicy:
Whenever we see stable supply of light in my area,just know that its month end,they will bring their bill any time from then,once the bill is passed around,rationing starts again..if Alagbede get light in the morning,kilanko will have the light at night. grin
all in all NEPA PHCN is your friend tongue

Gbam

Once we see it for like 6hours after no light for 3days we know they will come the next day for disconnection, once you are not using prepaid then you are counted as estimated bill lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by jojothaiv(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
As for we the Northerner... Walahi, na steady light we dey get o... Every part of the country with him own wahala sha!!! 4 dos wey dey other part, I heard Buhari is working on PHCN!!!
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by Stanbeto: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Never Expect Power Always NEPA
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by jerecrown(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yeye phcn
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by james2man: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Walaahi this kountrey don spoily pkwata-pkwata. Epery thing edon skquatter pinish. What a country.
Re: Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) by RichThug(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pheals:
Yes the phcn bills is @hand. ... For my area no payment ,no phnc ,no light, no wahala ..... Na generator 24/7 . for office 200,000+ owing them.......

Come with ladder pay them #500

Visit a friend last year,there bills is per room in the house .you will see each bills by the door sides and the amount owing them but in some areas the light could be for hours but still "na two days off one days on "

Every one as experience with them so come and share yours

Photos below on how Nigeria react and deal with you...
babe your english alone can make them to stop coming. Chai...I'm i the only one seeing this ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / Checkout Hilarious #10yearschallenge Memes.. / Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.