Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (81745 Views)

The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy / Bridegroom Breaks Down In Tears While Wedding His Longtime Girlfriend. Photos / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oh my...I can't. Wow...LOL!
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Motal Kombat wedding....End time people...Lmfao
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by chidextec: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
If you want the wedding gown come and take it.
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Jumbledwords: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wait, is it me or does the dress the guy's wearing have a Cape?
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Blessed4al(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
The lady should have worn suit. Lol
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
When I dun busy with my Honeymoongringringrin.

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by olayinkaj2(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
He just finished smoking grass.....
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by lilnapster(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
End time wedding!!!!!
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by joanee20(f): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by zemn: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
I think it's a spiritual wedding
best bet,the konji is gonna be spiritual too
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by 2rez: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ladyad:
looks like spirit husband

grin @ spirit husband cheesy
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by deebrain(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is well.

sad
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Type of things that happen when you smoke too much weed during the planning of your wedding. You begin to think you are African Michael Jackson cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by CoCoLav(f): 12:23am On Feb 03, 2016
What if it was the tailor's fault? We know Nigerian tailors and their usual 'but this is what you showed me' mantra.
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by nkkystel(f): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin! Nothing wey person no go see o!
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:
lol....d man must be high on mrcork's weed!!smiley

FTC!!!....my very first time....wat a world!grin.....

Love ur natural look... Nice dp
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2016
I be like superman, I no fit die!!!!!!
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Exxit(m): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Mykel4God:
When I was reading this write-up, I just feel like crying but tears no just come, infact I open my eyes for like 30minutes for tears to come but tears no just come :- :'

Check it out!

1. Welcome to my country where politicians who had ruled about three to four decades ago are still the leaders of tomorrow

2. Welcome to my country where electricity bill in a month is more than the President salary

3. Welcome to my country where investors from neighboring country thrive and succeed but citizens finds it difficult to complete a 3square meal daily

4. Welcome to my country where citizens are slaves to the leaders

5. Welcome to my country where terrorism act is now legal

6. Welcome to my country where parliaments and National assembly has been turned to boxing ring

7. Welcome to my country where corruption is the motto

8. Welcome to my country where citizens trade their human rights for foods and money

9. Welcome to my country where education has become more expensive and unemployment is now official

10. Welcome to my country where social amenities are now what people are not sure of

Abeg what is the name of that "my country"?
be patient brother, i'll do my best to bring back the peace in our beloved country.
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Misselocon(f): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2016
Oh jeez! not sure dis is real....lools..too crazy
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Trustme2(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2016
This is indeed a "celerity" wedding grin

1 Like

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:
lol....d man must be high on mrcork's weed!!smiley

FTC!!!....my very first time....wat a world!grin.....
I love
Ur smile
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2016
piagetskinner:

Love ur natural look... Nice dp
fanx dear!

1 Like

Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
I love Ur smile
awwww!fanx sweetysmiley
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 6:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
I love
Ur smile

angry
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Williamsesco:
I love
Ur smile

..loookhear Wendy ....you berrrrra bakkkkkoff from my woman (refiner) wit yor 1932 chattttop line....that chick is my propaty (No ofeense) angry
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by Williamsesco(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:

awwww!fanx sweetysmiley
can you be my girl friend
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by refiner(f): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2016
MrCork:

...uncle...you berrrrra bakkkkkoff from my woman (refiner) wit yor expppaired 1932 chattttop line....can you afod her? (No ofeense) angry

lol!....Mr Cork weed at it again!!embarassed
Re: When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) by MrCork: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
refiner:

awwww!fanx sweetysmiley

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.