Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video (35748 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Jilted Woman Stabbed Neighbour Who Taunted Her Over Broken Marriage (pic) / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by sixtuschimere: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
All hell broke loose in Benin city Edo state over the weekend after a neigbhour attacked a 6month-old pregnant woman who went to demand for the money she loaned her.The victim identified as Mrs Ikhuoria was stabbed to death on Saturday by one Mama Emmanuel who refused to pay back the N1000 she borrowed.

Watch a video report of the horrific story by ITV
below

Hear what the landlady of the house where the attack happened said

“I was working at the back of the house when I heard noise. I rushed the victim to a private hospital when I saw the way she was bleeding. Doctor said it was an
internal bleeding and I should take her away so I called the husband to come.”

The victim’s husband Ediale Ikhuoria, said,

“My wife borrowed the attacker N1,000 and when she demanded for the money, Mama Emmanuel stabbed her. She killed my wife. My wife was six months pregnant. She died on Monday morning.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSA_zdm_tAo

http://naijagists.com/video-photo-pregnant-woman-stabbed-to-death-by-neighbour-in-benin-city-edo-state-over-over-n1000-loan/

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by 2boiz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chai!!!
I blame poverty sha

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by timilehin007(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Listening to ' kilode tén bora
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by adonbilivit: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
she was killed over a loan of 3 U.S dollars! life is all about the money but human life transcends it.

sometimes not helping some people is very very good. its better they call u names than get killed for helping someone. the killer should be jailed for killing the woman and her unborn child. my heart goes out to the hubby.

26 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by hobermener: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
R
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by onlymase(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is bad
end time stabbing

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Richie0974: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mans inhumane action to man.... cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Innodon(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bad
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Okwombageneral(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by cutetopsey(f): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ehhhh eeeeehhhhh....

All these bad news here and there......

May God deliver us from all this evil and put an end to it in Jesus name......

Nigerians should let love, unity and peace reigns in the country. Together, we can all make a unite nation.

God bless Nigeria!

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess tummy fats

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Airforce1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Omg
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by richyfunky(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
may God punish Poverty....... because of #1000

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Kangol99(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Total Wickedness!!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by tolumizzy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blood is red. Cyanosis is blue. I get Tachycardia when I think of you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by GlassDoc: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
egregious
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by RedCapChief(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
1,000 naira!!

A plate of rice and chicken at Mr. Biggs costs 980 naira. The thought that a pregnant woman would have to borrow 1,000 naira and die because of it is really sad.
There is so much poverty in the land.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by loadedvibes: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
For just 1k as in 1000naira mehn wetin people dey take load phone not even enough for 2 persons food in the cafeteria. 2 people just die like that I feel bad mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Kangol99(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
People are really wicked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Shortyy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
SMH. I should pack and gerrara this country

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Phargbemmy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
uhmmmm........
Na wa oooooo
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na wa o.

One of My dad's motto was "Never borrow someone what you can't forfeit".

God rest his soul.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angry people all over the place
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by lomprico(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Something is seriously wrong somewhere in this country! There is frustration in the land, people killing indiscriminately and at d slightest provocation. The government have to watch out and provide succour to the people or else very soon all hell will break loose.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yeah its tru, dis happened around textile mill road in benin.mother. And unborn child killed and d dead woman alrdy av 3 kids
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by kingofchess(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
God have mercy on this country....RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by ladyF(f): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oh my... this is so disheartening. My eyes actually got teary at some point cry
Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by omoagbeke(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
she kill am on top her money na wah o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by Weedcrusher: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
I know a lot of people will say because of only N1000. Even if someone owe you N1m, does it warrant being stabbed to death. How wicked can you be to stab a pregnant woman to death because of money she owned you.

When people say Nigeria is messed up because of the government, I say that's partially right because we Nigerians messed the country up. Any human being that doesn't find it difficult to harm or play fast one on others, if such person get to position of power, he or she is going to mess things up

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by passionate88: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
benin women

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video by tuoyoojo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
ok

times like this I would like for the "tit for tat" rule to be enforced

the killer would now say it's b work of the devil

na devil carry ur hand take go shook person.

when u hold the knife, what was ur intent, u wanted to "fan" her with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Robbers Engage Police In Gun Battle In Anambra / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo) / 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.