Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Bomb Blast In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Benin (60542 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Benin by ped007(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
THERE was tension in Benin City Tuesday after not leas than five houses were destroyed after a bomb blast.
The incident which occurred at about 3pm caused panic as the news went round town that members of the Book Haram sect may have invaded Benin City.
Residents of Zomi Zomi street in Upper Sakpoba Road took to their heals when the loud noise came.
A police source at the scene informed Vanguard that ” we learnt that the bungalow where the bomb was detonated was being used as a hide out for kidnappers some months ago. But a combined unit of soldiers and the police invaded the house and arrested the suspects.
“So recently, somebody hired the building and just this afternoon, decided to burn some paper in the compound, he set the papers on fire and went out to buy something. But immediately he left the bomb exploded. He never knew that the kidnappers left some bombs in the house”.
As the time of filling this report, Bomb Disposal experts from the Edo state police command have cordoned off the building trying to ascertain if more are still inside the building.
The tenant who resides in the building, who was identified as Emeka, was taken away by the police while one woman who was said to have sustained deep cut during the blast was rushed to the hospital.
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/bomb-blast-in-benin/

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by pyyxxaro: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Streets in Nigeria

And their funny names # Zomi Zomi street#

grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by dunkem21(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
sad The story be as e get ..

As nobody died, na God win ..

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by weyab: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
We don buy bad buhari.... I mean market

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
All blame should go to God Jonathan and PDP says Oshomole

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by jamace(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Update, pls.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by eghuan1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is a big lie, I was based in Benin but in Lagos now, called people and nobody heard anything. My babe still stays in upper sakponba road and we talk everyday she did not mention anything like that.

OP get your mind checked before you start deceiving people here.

Be warned and if you are a potential Boko boy, stay away from my people.

You can read your so-called vanguard link and see comments under to verify this attempt to create trouble in a peaceful place

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by gebest: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thank God no life lost, edo nimose

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Aminat508(f): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Haaaaa
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by MrPetex(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
eghuan1:
This is a big lie, I was based in Benin but in Lagos now, called people and nobody heard anything. My babe still stays in upper sakponba road and we talk everyday she did not mention anything like that.

You can read your so-called vanguard link and see comments under to verify this attempt to create trouble in a peaceful place

Bros, you dey vex o. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by datigbogirl: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
dunkem21:
sad The story be as e get ..
As nobody died, na God win ..
Shey nah because nobody die na hin make d story be as he get.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by ollyson2016: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
God pls save us in dis country ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bombing ti take over. Naija where we dey head to

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Shehucom(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
He set papers on fire and went out to buy something.... WTF??
I SMELL LIES

15 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by chubhiee: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nothing serious.
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Tenim47(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
biafran's fightin like boko's, , , , , gosh una go suffer enh
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by BIGTinfotech: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
The story isn't straight forward. Someone is either lying to cover up The truth or trying to deceive the general public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Ceenelly(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
H
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by duchessxino(f): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
eghuan1:

don't say wat u don't know....the blast is true.....ur girlfriend is not current in Wats happening around her environment

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Fortune02(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
I just hope this ain't true
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Omololu007(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
K
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by arisekola77: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Konpresor012(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Vanguard can lie erh
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
ped007:
THERE was tension in Benin City Tuesday after not leas than five houses were destroyed after a bomb blast.
The incident which occurred at about 3pm caused panic as the news went round town that members of the Book Haram sect may have invaded Benin City.
Residents of Zomi Zomi street in Upper Sakpoba Road took to their heals when the loud noise came.
A police source at the scene informed Vanguard that ” we learnt that the bungalow where the bomb was detonated was being used as a hide out for kidnappers some months ago. But a combined unit of soldiers and the police invaded the house and arrested the suspects.
“So recently, somebody hired the building and just this afternoon, decided to burn some paper in the compound, he set the papers on fire and went out to buy something. But immediately he left the bomb exploded. He never knew that the kidnappers left some bombs in the house”.
As the time of filling this report, Bomb Disposal experts from the Edo state police command have cordoned off the building trying to ascertain if more are still inside the building.
The tenant who resides in the building, who was identified as Emeka, was taken away by the police while one woman who was said to have sustained deep cut during the blast was rushed to the hospital.
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/bomb-blast-in-benin/

COC.K & BULL ............

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by siegfried99(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmmm shocked
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by fineguy11(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Currently typing from egor in benin,everywhere seemed calm,my folks went out, came back without reporting any strange happenings.guess something highly flamable was being burnt with the trash,hence the explosion..junk journalism@its peak,the writter just assumed its a bomb..why not give us official police statement on the explosion?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by Cadamlk: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
weyab:
We don buy bad buhari.... I mean market
shocked

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by joseph1832(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm. Let's hope Boko Haram haven't invaded the ancient city so they won't make it really ancient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by fornaija(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Same stories! lipsrsealed cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Benin by engrflames: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
This present administration have infiltrated Nigerians with lies and propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.