Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1283880 members, 1787202 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 December 2014 at 10:02 PM

Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose (22655 Views)

Uk Settlement Visa - Nigerian Boy Married To British Gal / Best European Country / How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by danieljeez: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2009
If you are interested in getting married to an eastern european man/woman (czech or slovakia precisely) for immigration purpose
Then contact daniel.DELETED

3 Likes

Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by JJYOU: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2009
bobolistic:

hello daniel,
i saw your post on nairaland as regards getting married to european woman for Immigriation Purpose.
i want to let you know that i am very much interested.how do i go about it or how do you intend to link  me up.
i await your urgent responds. you can contact me by my number

BEST REGARDS
BOBPLISTIC
why dont you guys feel shame in using and causing people people pain  like this?

1 Like

Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by danieljeez: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
@JJYOU what pain?
Where is the pain in helping people secure permanent residency to europe via business marriage?
Or does it sound strange to you?
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by uzwu: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by danieljeez: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Interested?
Send an email to daniel.jimoh@yahoo.com
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Siena(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2009
danieljeez:

@JJYOU what pain?
Where is the pain in helping people secure permanent residency to europe via business marriage?

It sounds strange, in all this, you don't seem to get it.

JJYOU's referring to the pain caused to the used person! Or are you trying to tell me they all assume the "wedding" is for keeps?
As for helping people - you're just lining your pockets, you're no better than a common love-vendor!

1 Like

Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by JJYOU: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2009
Siena:

JJYOU's referring to the pain caused to the used person! Or are you trying to tell me they all assume the "wedding" is for keeps?
As for helping people - you're just lining your pockets, you're no better than a common love-vendor!

e go better for you and your people my dear brother. some people are heartless and shameless.  i wonder why they didnt make nigeria a society where people will be "helping people secure permanent residency to europe via business marriage?"

danieljeez:

@JJYOU what pain?

business marriage indeed. ugly rumour. what is business in marriage?  you are palying with people lives and emotions you come here talking about business marriage.  if i hear it one more time.

i know we have many marriage of convinience back home but dont you know better than begin to use gulible people for your stupidity.  are you not ashamed of the name you give the whole nation?

na only strange? it is wicked and evil
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by bobolistic(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2009
hello daniel,
i did not see the mail u said u sent. but any way i dont have the kind of money u are asking.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by tunnytox(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
wonders shall never end sad sad
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by kadman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Siena & JJOY

I think the European is in on the game,and would be paid - You think someone from Slovakia would be so silly ? Their economy is just marginally better than ours
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 03, 2009
there are thousands of fools who fall for this. its a simple trick.
mister man A will contact some foolish young male or female abroad that want to earn extra money and tell them that he will pay them 5000$ to get married with some immigrant.
then mister man A will contact immigrants and ask them for anything above this price to get married with that same foreigner, the higher the better(10000$ and up was the going rate a few yrs back).
half of the money is paid the day of the marriage and the rest when the papers are in orders. it can take a while before the papers are in order but mister man A will make sure that the poor immigrant cough everything before the due date (just to be sure)
depending on where you reside, the marriage is good to go from that day but in some countries, there are checks and the "visa/marriage" can be nullify if it is deemed a fraud. so you can pay a guy, get you papers, even travel to your eldorado and then get busted and sent back home with your tail between your legs(i am sure mister man A will be glad to do business with you AGAIN)
here are some of the few drawbacks to this practice:
you are enslave to whatever women/man you marry.
some have deals to give up the toto/dikc whenever the "husband/wife" wants it.
some have deals to pay a monthly fee for a set period of time.
some get blackmail into doing whatever by threats of going to the cops and blowing the whistle.
some after a few yrs want to divorce and remarry the girl of their dreams and their spouse is nowhere to be found.

but hey, some people would still tell you that its no biggie
to each their own!

1 Like

Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 03, 2009
t
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by seyibrown(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2009
Interesting Post! How much is the 'arrangement fee'?
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by yommyuk: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2009
@kadman
u r right. the europeans 99% of the time will be aware of the deal. SO @Siena this is no news. This kind of arrangement is very common within the immigrant communities in europe and usa.

However, is this the right place to advertise? undecided
Very soon the foreign embassies will be aware of this forum and will start gettin intelligence info on here.

The kind of info some big mouths put on nairaland is astonishing.
I beg my ppl, be smart cool
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by back2back(f): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2009

as if they care about the PAIN they caused AFRICA when they enslave our women and children, drown those not strong enough to work in their plantation in atlantic ocean.

may be they should stop taking advantage of africa,

1 Like

Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by tpiah: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2009
this sounds more like a business transaction between two willing partners.

I dont think anyone is being deceived here, unless its the naija dude.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 05, 2009
here is the deal, mister man A(poster) is just an opportunist trying to make fast buck.
mister man A will go to some impoverish parts of europe and seek foreigner (mister man B) willing to marry immigrants for a fee. the lower the better but mostly he will offer them around 5000.
then mister man A will go and hunt for people in africa/asia/latin america that dreams of entering these european countries and offer to have them marry mister man B for a fee. the going rate a few yrs back was 10000€ to 15000€.
the immigrant would have to pay the full sum before the day of marriage but mister man B will only get half the day of marriage and the other half the day the marriage is certified and the traveling document have been issued.
the problem is that some immigrant dont understand that they can still travel to their eldorado and when they arrive there be deported or worse.
also remember that sopme immigrant are enslave to their "business partner" with treats of going to the police to denounce them. some immigrants have to pay a monthly fee for the whole duration of the marriage, other have to give up toto/dikc whenever their "spouse" wants to fukc(believe me its worst than it sounds), others have to work for their spouse for the duration of the marriage with little or no pay.
depending of who you marry, the laws of marriage of their countries are different from one to the other. you might have to live with them for a set period of time before you can divorce them or in some countries you have to be in good relation with them and if your spouse says anything negative about you, you are automatically deported.
the countries in east europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia etc are the best to turn to lately because theeir citizens are poor and therefore Mister man A dont have to give as much as 2000€/3000€ for them to accept marriage but he will still charge you top price.
but dont worry, if you do get deported after a failed marriage, mister man A will be glad to do business with you again.
to each their own

1 Like

Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by ikeyman00(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2009
tpia

ur chance to get a strong man from naija
haha
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by johnkent(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
How much is it?
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2009
t
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
t
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
johnkent:

How much is it?

the going rate back a few yrs ago was between 10000€ to 15000€. the scammers would also sometimes allow you to marry in installments, meaning that you would repay a set amount every months from your salary/income (but you would still have to at least hand 70% of the fee before the marriage)
also some women after paying the full fee had deals to give up the toto to the "husband" anytime he desired it or some men had to give some good dicking to the whale they married. life is a Dam to some, i know!
you are enslave to these people because in some countries, if you get divorce before a set amount of years, your status is revoked and you are sent back home.
now that the east europeans are in the EU, the price might have gone down because i am sure you could find some silly Polish/Czech/Slovak citizen to marry you for less than 3000€.
yeah, by the way, the scammers pay these people very little and ask you A LOT, like any other businesses out there.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by johnkent(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
I C. Wat a mess.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
even with all this BS, people are still willing to go ahead with it because of the miserable lives they live in 9ja. i guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
the only catch is having the money.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by tpiah: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
are you kidding?

how many naija guys wouldnt consider it a bonus to pay and marry an oyibo. Na only visa issue dey there? Some will cough up the dough if necessary even if they dont need papers, imo.

Na some people life dream be that. Visa na jara.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by johnkent(m): 4:42am On Jul 06, 2009
u guys are funny. Marry oyi wat because of some silly Bottom paper? wat a joke
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
RESURECTED!
MORE INFO PLZ. Poster Gone DEAD!
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by AjanleKoko: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
If you guys take a look at today's BusinessDay,
There is a Serbian woman who was retrenched from Afrijet Airlines. She's broke and looking for a place to stay.
Anybody interested in marrying an European woman? Y'all can hook up!
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
^^^^Not really interested anyway. . . .
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by newmusic: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
This is nt a good idea.sham marriage is a serious crime,if you are caught,you are on your own.
Gotta be careful.
Re: Get Married To An European Woman/man For Immigriation Purpose by sunboy(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
Its called arrangee marriage , a thread already available for this now

(0) (1) (Reply)

20+ Nations Issue Travel Warnings Against Nigeria / Lagos To Abuja Flight Cost - Arik Air / How Long Does It Take To Get A Tourist Visa To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.