Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. (12543 Views)

Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / What Will You Do If You Meet Wizkid And Your Girlfriend Like This? / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by peeparty(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
What will you do if you
woked up in the middle of
the Night and Notice your
girl friends feets are like this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Flashh: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
^^^That should be your girlfriend's leg.

26 Likes

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by kingofchess(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
ok
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
embarassed
did she run a marathon in her dreams?

8 Likes

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by dikeigbo2(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
End time feet,
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by vault(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
might have a secret job as a gold miner grin

8 Likes

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by ebbybest(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
nah onli hustlers lyk us wey dea go sell gala for night nah him our legs fit dea like this no b pple wey papa God don bless to b rich nah him dia legs go dea lyk dat.
Any guy wey see him babe leg like dat make him no vex d babe dea hustle without shoe for road selling or hawking, cums home tired nd sleeps off.

7 Likes

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by AkProsper(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Base on the pix, that's not how her feet his; probably she walked bear footed.
It also depends on where u live.............
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by dollyjoy(f): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
shockedshocked lipsrsealedshockedshocked
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by ghost08(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
I will pray never to woked up in d middle of d nite again

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by JehanEddy07(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by peeparty(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
This one go make afraid catch you wella.
ghost08:

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by peeparty(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Which kind marathon go dirty her feet like this?
EroticAngelina:
embarassed

did she run a marathon in her dreams?
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by peeparty(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Seconded
dikeigbo2:
End time feet,
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by rollUP(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
She go tell me why she Waka go meeting instead make she fly.

5 Likes

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by BIGkoboko: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
I go soak her leg for garri..
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by timilehing(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Edo Girlfriend grin
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by excellencyabia1: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blood of God! She will explain the type of which coven she align with
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by ggrin(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
shockedshockedshockedangryembarassed
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by raph101(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
She must be an Edo girl then...!
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by menaani(f): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
peeparty:
What will you do if you woked up in the middle of the Night and Notice your girl friends feets are like this?
woked up ke?

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Dexpro: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
menaani:

woked up ke?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baddest!
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by kokoA(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
I will go back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by peeparty(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wake,woke,woked I guess they all belong to the same family.
menaani:

woked up ke?
I stand to be corrected oo or maybe you should enlighten me.
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by gradeA(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
ghost08:

This your post is gonna be so silly if the op edits his.
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
raph101:
She must be an Edo girl then...!
Must your comment be tribalistic ?
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by DIKEnaWAR: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
I will remove it and put it outside for her. When she wakes up, she can go and collect it and wash before bringing it into my house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by peeparty(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
What baddest about her silly or oversabi statement?
Dexpro:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baddest!
that was an imaginary statement.
Re: When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. by Aminat508(f): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol peeparty you are funny cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture} / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her? / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.